Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 17. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
since I earned the most money in Ethereum, I will choose him perhaps , and I think he will be a favorite

I think ethereum is indeed worthy of being a favorite altcoin. Apart from providing benefits, bitcoin has good technology and a great team that will be able to make it grow.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:47:44 PM
since I earned the most money in Ethereum, I will choose him perhaps , and I think he will be a favorite
Activity: 104
September 10, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
NEO is a potential altcoin that tries to compete with Ethereum. Although they should be aware that it is not a only Ethereum that they should worry. There are new competitors that tries to overtake Ethereum like Cardano,  NEM and EOS.

After 1-2 years, the neo can even catch up with the ethereum. Now the ethereum does not have the best days, the price falls all the lower
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 10, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Well, my favorite altcoin not even in the top 200. I believe this project could be successful as ethereum. Very active developers. In case you wondering i'm talking about sonm.
P.s
It's not a financial advice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
for me there are  some really cool altcoin projects out there

playkey
hero
opus

this projects really has a nice idea an working platform so hopefully there will be a good future for them

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
NEO is a potential altcoin that tries to compete with Ethereum. Although they should be aware that it is not a only Ethereum that they should worry. There are new competitors that tries to overtake Ethereum like Cardano,  NEM and EOS.
copper member
Activity: 97
September 10, 2018, 01:55:08 PM
Now my most favorite altcoin is Taser. The one who bought Tether in winter today is the happiest person! Now I do not know what to do in the market of crypto-currency.
Activity: 81
September 10, 2018, 11:50:47 AM
I can legitimately consider one of my most loved digital currencies the Dash coin-this is an open source cryptographic money that has been working since the start of 2014. At first it was called XCoin, however in 2015 it was renamed to DarkCoin. At last, soon the coin was rebranded as a Dash – tote of advanced cash. Dash is a simple to-utilize digital currency organize that is self-financed and oversaw freely. Truth be told, this is the primary decentralized Autonomous association that is demonstrated to assault sibyl.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
Ethereum is dependably the best in light of the fact that consistently more are utilizing their stage and on the off chance that you take a gander at the value development of ethereum from year to year you will concur with me.
Activity: 41
September 09, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
BTC is my favorite coin. NEO is also a great and promising coin.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 08:31:44 AM
For me, ETH is a great coin and although there are very good altcoins with a really good project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
I personally love Cardano. For me, this is the only possible rival of Ethereum, of course, not from the technical part, because Cardano bypasses it initially, but in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
September 08, 2018, 03:02:48 PM
Previously, my favorite was Ethereum, but now I like EOS more. Despite the fall of the market, the price of EOS does not fall.
Activity: 19
September 08, 2018, 03:00:35 PM
I don't have a favorite coin, but all this time my coin has saved coins in ADA, EOS or ETH, this is not a faforit coin but I prefer to keep it there.
Activity: 165
September 08, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
My most favorite altcoin is ethereum and this is because I use it almost every day to send token out or so trade on decentralized exchange

On average, everyone mentions ethereum as his favorite altcoin, and it's worth it. Although ethereum currently tends to be unstable, but there are still many people believe it, and I'm sure ethereum is able to rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 08, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
I really like LTC. It seems to me that this coin is very promising. At the moment, the price of this coin has fallen much less than the price of ETH.
Activity: 71
September 08, 2018, 02:49:51 PM
My most favorite altcoin is ethereum and this is because I use it almost every day to send token out or so trade on decentralized exchange
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum.Because etherium is still the most commonly used coin by people.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
as for me, the favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
Pages:
Jump to: