Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 18. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
The coin NEBL has a different place for me. Because I won the bounty campaign by waiting for the bull season.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
I like altcoins that have large volumes in every market and can be used anywhere. Cheap prices also make me interested in the coin.
Activity: 230
September 08, 2018, 08:08:48 AM
My most favorite altcoin is STEEM because it give me monthly income and there are lots of new project launch on steem in next few months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
I think my favorite altcoin at this point would be the one that was created by Jijothomas a long time ago. Still has little value but he is very determined to make that coin work so I think I will trust this coin which I am staking for more than a year now. And will wait forever to make that coin very useful in terms of value. The name of that coin is Likecoin.
Activity: 437
September 08, 2018, 07:58:38 AM
Ripple is currently the third most popular currency in the virtual currency world, standing at $ 32 billion. As of the beginning of this week, it is the only currency that has had a positive trend since the beginning of the session.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
September 08, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
most favourable altcoin currently now is digitex future because they are so many hype on it right now for being the first zero trading fee exchange platform, they are so special with their use case and some other top Coinmarketcap coins too are okay like Monero, stellar lumen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
The most favourite altcoin is BITCOIN, Ethereum, bitcoin chash but ETH and BITCOIN is mostly favour and they are the driving force of all other coin
Activity: 158
September 08, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum because it is the second top coin in the crypto market. It is second famous coin and second higher value other than Bitcoin.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

You may have a point in that matter dude, but isn't its too early to says that Neo can surpass Ethereum, because Ethereum for now is no doubt that made a lot of successful things in crypto industry. Perhaps, you know that too. Though, I also like Neo, in fact, some ico project that are new into this industry was also using Neo's platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 10:41:03 PM
Personally, I do not single out any special favorites. There are just coins that I believe have the right to be in my cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 06:10:31 PM
 list of the best altcoins must begin with Ethereum, which is the second most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
Activity: 37
September 07, 2018, 05:45:23 PM
I really like the YOTA. Not the coin itself, but the product that this company offers. I think that this has great prospects. And of course I like ethereum, because it is very convenient for me to make transactions with it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
My favourite altcoin right from time has been ethereum. I just developed more interest in another one called XYO. You need to check this coin out. It is very promising and will be the next cardano in the crypto world.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
My most favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I really believe in it and I hope that the project will continue to develop successfully.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
I believe that the loose coin is Stellar. Good team, great capitalization. This coin is stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:31:39 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
If we talk about one specific coin for investment, then I want to pay attention to Ethereum. For me, it always remains the leader in my investment directory, a powerful platform for the launch of many ICOs and the development of society. But I think that it will be right to distribute your investments. That's why I invest a part of money in the purchase of Ripple, Waves and NEO.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
My favorite coin is cardano (Ada) as some people call it third generation coin and I too think that and in my opinion Ada has good potential it can do good in near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 07, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
I do not have any favorite coins, because I believe that crypto currency is an interesting tool and most coins can give us a profit. But we must be able to choose a good project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
Now the choice of promising altcoins has been greatly reduced for me. But still there are coins, in the potential of which I continue to believe. Such examples are NEO, XRP, LTC and Waves. These coins in practice have confirmed their development potential and benefit to society.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 01:00:41 PM
I also fully agree with the statements about the excellent prospects of working with NEO. Useful altcoin with excellent potential for further development. A good development team, a powerful platform and a competent development strategy. But I also like investments in buying ADA, XRP and Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: