Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 19. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
If my favorite Altcoin now is Ethereum and Ripple. Because they are good and potential coins for me. But my favorite thing is Ethereum, Ethereum itself is the best and best coin for me. and even Ethereum is the best coin among the best Altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
My favorite coin are EOS, XRP, XLM, LTC etc. It's very portable coin for long and short term investment and some new icos very profitable for earn more money like as UBEX. So you can  investment in Altcoins and earn big profit.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
For me personally, the most favorite altcoin is Ethereum. Because at the head of his Vitalik buterin, and he is a damn genius! With such a man for the future of Ethereum can not be afraid.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
I think Eos has a great future.I like its growth and market capitalization.
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
I think LTC and NEO, can demonstrate good growth this year. This is a very promising coins .
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
now their ICO are receiving lots of support worldwide . I alwasys wish for the best of their ICO since they have the 100m$ total volumes trades in a day
Activity: 78
September 07, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
After many altcoins, my favorite coin is Ethereum .After all, it is used in the work of hundreds of ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
For me, one of the most profitable and promising coins for investment remains NEO. I studied the information about the goals and strategy of the project, after which I was convinced of the excellent prospects for development. I also invest some of my money in buying Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin, but still NEO remains my favorite.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
For coins that are favorites today there is almost nothing because all the coins have caused a very deep loss if we keep holding it, maybe we better allocate our money only to Bitcoin which obviously has increased even though it takes a long time, because so far I like the coin and I hold it is not a profit that can be obtained but only a loss because the current market conditions are very bad and it is not feasible for us to hold a coin for a long time.
September 05, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
I would say that I have two:

1) EOS

It represents the "future" in my head. It is fast, free, gives an awesome platform for development, Arbitrage, Constitution and so on.

2) Corl

Corl is one of the first Security Tokens.

It is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CRL is based on a profit-sharing model where investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of ETH, based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 87
September 05, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
In terms of return on investment my favorite altcoins are Ontology, BNB, and NEO. These coins have given me a decent amount in return. There are other coins also which can be beneficial if you invest them right now: ADA, ripple etc.
Activity: 53
September 05, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 448
September 05, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
For me there is no favorite coin, I treat them as an instrument of earning dollars. Because at any time you need to be able to give up this or that asset, so as not to lose your money! If you strongly believe in a coin, then you are more at risk, which is inexcusable in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 05, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
We agree with you. I also vote for NEO. The project is lurking and is not being activated in the news sphere. We are waiting for the giant news that will amaze everyone.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
If I were you, I would not just stop at NEO. Today, a lot of interesting projects. Pay attention to new projects. Personally, I'm interested in ESS and XYO. I think on a wave of growth these coins will show very good results.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
I have high hopes for the coins of Zilliqa and Quarkchain. I like these projects and I think they have very good prospects.
Activity: 33
September 04, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
Mine is ICX because it is the only reason that I am still on positive side in this bear market that I was able to enter on ICO, otherwise I would be completely rekt'ed.
Activity: 162
September 04, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I think these coins are the very promising and the stable price at this moment:-

ETH
TRON
XRP
XLM
September 04, 2018, 12:39:51 PM
I feel quite enthusiastic about Securities Tokens, especially Corl.

It is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, but i am so sick now in Ethereum because Ethereum price is too low now, i buy 3 ethereums last 2 months and then the price gets dump, but i believe and hope that ethereum will get back to it's price because ethereum is a promising and good token. Maybe this December or next year.
Pages:
Jump to: