Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 22. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
i think BCH.Without counting BTC and ETH, of course.BCH has all necessary indexes on the high levels as we see from the current situation on market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 30, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
Everyone has their favorite altcoins. I personally vote for those coins that have real goals and they go according to their road map.

Activity: 65
August 29, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
The nebulas is the search engine for the blockchain. This is one of the most powerful projects that started in 2018. Experienced team will make the project successful
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 29, 2018, 06:17:48 PM
My favourite all-time coin had always been bitcoin, I think bitcoin wasca wsy maker for all that exist as cryptocurrency in today's world! Bitcoin has many uses and the development on bitcoin is always on-going!
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 06:15:24 PM
I think altcoin is also my favorite coin because we can invest even if we only have small funds. Altcoin is currently growing very rapidly. And altcoin is very suitable for long-term investments. My favorite altcoin coin is etherum. I still learn a lot more than this coin.
Activity: 239
August 29, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
indeed today many altcoins are becoming a new star for many investors, the more famous and trending topic is the NEO coin that many investors call ETH China, but for global investors, the ETH will still be a star and will always have a lot of interest because of the sophisticated technology applied
Activity: 134
August 29, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
NEO is a good option but to play safe ETH is my favourite.It will be more profitable than others.
I also feel so that play on the ethereum far safer for my own. not a problem at the point of playing it safe, just that in my cryptocurrency more careful in choosing altcoin, and I already feel ethereum did not disappoint and it gives good results, so for what I am looking for another. as this relates to the profit and loss statement as well.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 05:04:46 PM
NEO is a good option but to play safe ETH is my favourite.It will be more profitable than others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
many altcoins are good if for long-term investment, for now eth investment is better, now eth prices are down quite low, it's good to hold long term in the next few months, eth will definitely rise again even though not necessarily to the highest price.
Activity: 345
August 29, 2018, 08:23:42 AM
i do have a list of favorite altcoins. but altcoins i consider as favorites are the ones i actually made profit from, such as ICTA, HYDRO,SEELE, TOTO, EPH, COUCHAIN AND SUPER EDGE
Activity: 392
August 29, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
Eth gave me good profit when it was at peak and trade in ETH platform is flexible too.NEO is also doing good but its totally dependent in China . Since the market is red ETH still at 2nd position.

my first thought is like you too. I also chose ethereum because now many are using ethereum to invest. but we must be patient, because ethereum also experiences ups and downs like other coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
There are many subcoins in crypto currencies. There are subcoins with high potentials that I have found according to my research. these subcoins are enj, qrx, mtc, ripple, enj.this team is my favourite
Activity: 94
August 29, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
Eth gave me good profit when it was at peak and trade in ETH platform is flexible too.NEO is also doing good but its totally dependent in China . Since the market is red ETH still at 2nd position.
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 01:05:11 AM
There are a lot of altcoins right now in coin market cap.  But I chose Ethereum as my favourite altcoin from those coins. Because It has a big acceptance in all over the crypto field. And it remains a good value in the market. As well, It only defeated by Bitcoin. Most of the inventors use Ethereum as their usual currency in this crypto field. I thoroughly believe Ethereum will have a great future in the crypto field.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:53:14 AM
My favorite Altcoin is Ethereum. I chose Ethereum because I think the price of Ethereum is more stable and its development is very good so it is suitable for my investment.   
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 03:17:46 PM
My favorite coin is still Ethereum. Yes, I have invested a part of my income in such tokens as Ripple, Cardano and Waves. But the most promising for me is Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
A coin has a network of more than 5000 individuals. Participation is expanding. It's Marinecoín mtc. do you know? Right now, mtc is putting forth advancements. Present somewhat about mtc. mtc is a period weakening innovation - man-made consciousness - self-supporting - network - reasonable dissemination - iot. advancement connect marinecoín.in
In all atcoins, I more prefer ETH. Because I have made great profits from ETH after buying shortly after the enterprise ethereum alliance was announced earlier this year. Moreover I also mined a small amount over the past 8 months in addition to some other altcoins, and they are giving me profit.
Activity: 110
August 27, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
A coin has a network of more than 5000 individuals. Participation is expanding. It's Marinecoín mtc. do you know? Right now, mtc is putting forth advancements. Present somewhat about mtc. mtc is a period weakening innovation - man-made consciousness - self-supporting - network - reasonable dissemination - iot. advancement connect marinecoín.in
copper member
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
My first thought is NEO because undoubtedly NEO is very promising coin of last two years and now days it is doing good and coming time also it will definitely grow up and very much profitable for all their investors.
Activity: 243
August 27, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
From my honest opinion, eth is my favorite altcoin.
Its existence now is so popular and many investor also invest in eth beside bitcoin.
I think eth is profitable and will give you more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: