Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 23. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
From my experience here, my main altcoin has always been ETH. Do not deny that ETH also experienced ups and downs, like other coins, too. I chose the ETH because the performance of the industry was worthy of being relied on, they were able to create smart innovations for the ETH ready to fight from the current market competition. His efforts have paid off, ETH can continue to increase its value from year to year and has succeeded in controlling the market due to the platform that has been widely distributed in various ICOs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
August 26, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
I have long been interested in the Callisto Network project. I think that it is promising, with an interesting idea of free audit of smart contracts. Coin CLO will soon be flooded on the Exchange Hitbtc and I think the coin will give the x's. From November, they will introduce a cold stacking. In general, this coin is one of my favorites.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
My favorite altcoins are Ethereum, Neo. Who I trust .These coins are for long term trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
Bch, Ethereum, Litecoin is my favorite altcoin! indeed besides that there are still many high-potential coins, but I've already fallen in love with the coins!
the coins you mentioned are indeed coins that are targeted by many investors because they have good potential for the future, but for me personally prefer Ethereum because this is the best altcoin and also altcoins that have the greatest potential to be aligned with bitcoin. ETH has all who can make it king in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
I carefully studied the crypto currency market. Because I like the Altkoins with a strong platform and team. My choice is
1. Ethereum
2. EOS
3. NEO
4. Monero
Activity: 176
August 26, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
I think our favorite altcoin, bitcoin, ethereum, ltc, ripple, neo and TEN. because we will also get more profits in the future because prices are getting better.
Activity: 137
August 26, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
Ethereum and NANO are my two favorites alts, I heard about Helios Protocol, it's told that it will have the advantages of a NANO transaction (free and instant) and will be able to have smart contracts, so I am very interested in it https://i.imgur.com/2D3UKOT.png
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 08:52:36 AM
Bch, Ethereum, Litecoin is my favorite altcoin! indeed besides that there are still many high-potential coins, but I've already fallen in love with the coins!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Some of my favorite altcoins for this year are: Nano, Wanchain, Augur, Komodo and Ardor,

I hope the market will soon recover and can get big profits last year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
For me, the best altcoin is Ethereum. This is one of the most favorite coins, after bitcoin, in the prospects of which I really believe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
I do not think anybody has any favorite altcoin. Because the value of any coin is not stable. Any coin can ever give profits and losses too.By the way, all the coins are good but when the price falls, nothing can be said. Bitcoin is considered a good coin for investment.
That's why we call a good coin the one that grows more and is more stable. Of course all the coins fall, but there are altcoins that fall more than others.
Activity: 77
August 26, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
I do not think anybody has any favorite altcoin. Because the value of any coin is not stable. Any coin can ever give profits and losses too.By the way, all the coins are good but when the price falls, nothing can be said. Bitcoin is considered a good coin for investment.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 25, 2018, 09:53:14 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I also agree with you that Neo is one very strong Altcoin which have the same platform with Ethereum. More and more DAPPs run on NEO's platform but most are not, they choose ETH because it is free to run
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 09:47:32 PM
My most favorite altcoins are Ethereum, Neo, XYO Network, Araw token and Polymath.
Activity: 20
August 25, 2018, 09:45:16 PM
My favorite altcoin is Eth because it is widely used and frequently used in projects
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
My most loved altcoins are ETH and NEO on the grounds that this two coins or stage utilizing enormously in blockchain innovation . Indeed, even I am seeing most noteworthy utilize case on ethereum still its tolerant as an installment additionally stage is utilized for heaps of ICO's , Aidrop and notwithstanding for venture blockchain reconciliation . NEO is an awesome coin too
Activity: 7
August 24, 2018, 09:16:46 AM
I trust in Litecoin.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 24, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
Cardano is my favorite one now, its price is increasing and value is growing as well so everything says about its future jump in the list of alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
NEM is fast emerging as a new cryptocurrency which provides some new functionality as well. It allows the businesses as well as the users to retain the information or data securely. Though its not as old as Ripple but it sure has potential. Ripple on the other hand is becoming more and more acceptable by banks, the transaction prices are lower. Its a promising bet with signs of good performance over a period.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
My favorite altcoins in a coinmarketcap are Ethereum and Neo since this coins are really affordable and promising when you can buy during the downtrend value of a market. Like this time having market bearish you can make a good coins for trading. And then sell it when the price are good to bigger earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: