Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 43. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
Check out Ontology. Same founder of NEO , solid team, advanced developments actually delivering products,every month, several big partners,, mainnet coming in late June that will generate ONT gas.
Activity: 105
June 21, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
I think Ethereum (ETH) has a good future. I believe the price will go very high in the next months Hence the coin is my favorite.
Activity: 108
June 21, 2018, 03:49:01 PM
many want altcoin to buy and hold it for a long time because I know of the choices if altcoin has potential even if the market is down now just hold the challenge to not lose if you intend to sell it cheaply do not panic if the price is dropped only altcoin as long as you know it's only potentially you hold it
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
My favourite altcoin is Waves, because it has a really great technology with smart contracts, and Waves platform is a strong competitor to the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
Earlier I really liked the ALTO, I believed in its success, but when the price from a hundred and fifty dollars dropped to forty dollars, I was very disappointed in this crypto currency, now all the hopes for me on Metronome (Currency) Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 21, 2018, 11:22:23 AM
my most favorite altcoin for me right now is Betex, because I see this project is very good to be an investment, therefore Betex become my favorite coin for now.
Activity: 65
June 21, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
for myself I prefer Ethereum to be able to hold Ethereum for another year because of the possibility that the price of Ethereum will rise again next year although Ethereum is now dropping drastically.
Activity: 188
June 20, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I think LITECOIN and NEO. I think it has a great development team and the project & ideas.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
i still like eth a lot, despite the market uncertainties. neo-wise i dunno if there will be any implications from china's crypto policies, even if it's meant to be a global token.
Activity: 80
June 20, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
I think it may not be necessary to wait for China to compromise with crypto. If all the marketplaces start receiving Neo in large numbers, I think it will not take long to align with Ethereum.
Activity: 77
June 19, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
I think the Etherium because Eth's development every year is always up, maybe now the price is down but calmly going up, volume and enthusiasts Eth is also increasing.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
June 19, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
now it is difficult to judge this coin, the whole market has fallen heavily and everything is red, but the technology of this coin is good and I think it gives hope for a good future.
Activity: 121
June 18, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
The most recent altcoin i have invested in, is Lympo, they have young & solid team. Also, I believe in LTC and ETH, as their leaders are all about development instead of profits.  Smiley
Activity: 364
June 18, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
There is no doubt that NEO is a good coin. However, I prefer new tokens than old coins. I do not like what most people do, I will choose my personal work. WPR is my choice. It's project is done by an experient team which is supported by Lithuania Government
But we can see there are some very nice altcoins at the moment, but we have to see how technology evolves, not just hype. Ofcourse Ethereum is really good because of the Smart contract, so we got Monero as an aspect of privacy. but we can also choose new coins like coins that are only available to mine with a CPU that has a lot of value for sifting through blockchain now.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 09:00:55 PM
My favorite coin is MTC it is growing steadily.
Activity: 42
June 17, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
The most recent altcoin i have invested in, is Lympo, they have young & solid team. Also, I believe in LTC and ETH, as their leaders are all about development instead of profits.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
June 17, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
ETH is the best for me, because i made huge profit when the price up and down. Ethereum also is the best altcoin based on my experience, it always solve the problem when the price are down, it recovers as soon as possible. Anyway, this time is good to invest on ethereum because the price quite cheap.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
XMR - confidential transactions. its use case is not limited to darknet markets as some sections of the media like to infer. in the end, financial privacy is something that I believe is necessary for businesses and individuals alike.
Activity: 2
June 17, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
My favorite coin is NANJCOIN (NANJ).
Because NANJCOIN is developed for sports.
I love sports so much.
I hope NANJ will be used for athletes and for payment in the near future.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 05:07:12 AM
For me, the most promising are Neo and Ether. Neo, cryptocurrency works on the principles similar to Ethereum. The platform is based on smart contracts and their payment by internal tokens. In addition, there is the possibility of integration with third-party services and the ability to create new tools. Why is it promising to invest in ETH? At least because of the introduction of the Protocol Proof-of-Stake, which will actually stop mining cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: