Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 45. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
I am biased "a bit" but VTEX will be one very soon
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Neo does not have any advantages over Ethereum,not only is it a Chinese currency,but it is also more centralized.If you take the competitors of the Ethereum is the EOS and HELL, but not useless Neo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Im not against neo but in my own opinion, the coin is not that much profitable today and i prefer investing on ethereum coins because most of the people are preferring this coin so therefore the price has a huge amount of potential in the market more than neo.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
i still like eth a lot, despite the market uncertainties. neo-wise i dunno if there will be any implications from china's crypto policies, even if it's meant to be a global token.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 19
June 15, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
I think  NEO is the most loving Altcoin after ETH.  Day by day it's price goes high  . This is also Chinese ETH you can say . Any time it brings revolution  in coming year in blockchain  technology.
Activity: 18
June 15, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
My favorite altcoin was and will be Dogicoin. Grin I'm serious, but healthy humor, this coin is quite useful. It has fast transactions and small commissions. In addition, the coin has a strong and positive community
Activity: 138
June 15, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
My favourite altcoin at the moment, is and will always be ethereum to be honest, maybe NEO is a good option too but it depends a lot from what you are really looking for
Activity: 296
June 15, 2018, 02:34:45 AM
LTC I think. Without counting BTC and ETH, of course. LTC has all necessary indexes on the high levels as we see from the current situation on market.
Activity: 336
June 04, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
For me now most favorite is Ethereum:) all the more so Vitalik said about 1 mln thx per sec Cool
Activity: 76
June 04, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
BEEEETCONNECT - because it's provided the most banter out of any alt.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
But we can see there are some very good altcoins at the moment, but we have to see how technology develops, not just hype. Ofcourse Ethereum was really good because of the Smart contract, so we got Monero as a privacy aspect. but we can also choose new coins like coins that are only available to mine with a CPU that has a lot of value as it sorts through blockchain pda now.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 04, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
At the moment I really like EOS. Since October, the token has increased 20 times in relation to bitcoin. Also I believe that EOS will make a revolution in the market of the smart contracts, making serious competition for Ethereum.
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 01:18:52 AM
I was fool not to buy much during ICO, now getting more UTN and going to hold it at least a year.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I really like the three projects that work together. This is Aion, Icon and Wanchain. The dynamics of development is very good. This allows me to conclude that in the future coins of these projects will bring good profits. I think that next year we will get a very cool result.
Activity: 330
May 31, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
I have many favorites, because it is my opinion that a well diversified portfolio is the best way to invest. Rarely is it a good idea to put all of your investing into a single asset. However, my favorite coin is Experiencecoin™, because this coin is exciting with its massive growth potenial.
Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
NEO and Waves
Activity: 115
May 31, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
I choose eth because from the beginning despite the decline i am sure eth Will increase again the price eth Investment is very good
Activity: 107
May 31, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
Akroma.

Ethereum based coin, only 4 months old.

Devs have started implementing Oracles.

Pow/Pos coin with over 1000 active masternodes already.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
A lot of people give their vote in favor of ETH, but what about other great projects such as NEM or EOS, for there are so many cool platforms that today can be very good competition for ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: