Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 41. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
Ethereum, it's most popular platform for ICO. Will see how many project will be on EOS.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:38:47 PM
Today there are a lot of popular altcoys, but I advise you to invest in Socratus because it is so possible to raise money and get bonuses
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 06:54:38 PM
Ether is always king in altcoins and more stable coins having bright future like,Litecoin,Ripple,REM,and Bch.I investing n these coins for long term will give fruitful results.Currently having cheap price and holding for couple of years will be profitable.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
My favorite altcoin is Privcy..i earn big money on airdrop..its big prizes.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
For me, it is especially difficult to commit to a single altcoin as "the best of all," because everyone has different criteria to define what characteristics a competent cryptocurrency must meet.

At the moment, my favorite altcoin has been ethereum because of its great popularity, its committed team of developers and the undeniable leadership of Vitalik, which has made it the preferred cryptocurrency for a myriad of business models based on ICOs, which speaks of its reliability.
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
My favorite altcoins is ethereum, ethereum is an operating system featuring smart contract functionality. Its is second most famost coin after bitcoin. A lot of investors and businesses nowadays supports etherum  because this is not only a coin but it allows contract which automatically process transaction. It is also suit in both short or long term investments that has a very large potential to grow.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 01:05:29 PM
Aside from bitcoin , my favorable for now is the ethereum altcoin because I make only one alternative because of the hectic schedule for monitoring then I have not yet time to monitor another altcoins , I just concentrate one altcoin at a time so if bitcoin will be stable I will go to ethereum altcoin.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
In my opinion, eth is superior to other cores, I think eth will soon confirm its value in this market.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
There are many altcoin the market now and its very hard to choose the right one because every new project in blockchain industry comes with new technology or process and claims to be better than other blockchain projects. As we know Ethereum is biggest altcoin but many others are also promising similar or better options such as Neo, Eos but i think ADA is my favorite due to its technical capabilities and more stable compared to other coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
For a long time I was interested in the Ripple token. Many people say that this crypto currency has all chances for success and, in principle, I agree with this. I will not explain much and why, I'll just wait.
Activity: 123
June 26, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
My current favorite Altcoin is ethereum and I also like the NEO, because I think these two coins have special advantages for us, because this coin has a better future, but there are also new coin-like coins that are only available for mine with a CPU that has as many values as sifting through blockchain, My tip to you is to look at technology, not marketcap.
Activity: 46
June 26, 2018, 08:42:07 AM
You have a pretty strong reason why Neo to be your favorite , i also like it and I love steemit and sbd because they have a platform that more than million accounts are already using it
Activity: 53
June 26, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
I think it is Ethereum. Ethereum is a coin with both a network and a high market share. There are also many different ways to win Ethereum. It's possible to make money after doing a good research.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 07:34:42 AM
My favorite coin is Pundi X. They constantly have something going on, then a new one will come out to the stock exchange, then some new partnerships will be concluded. Recently they were added to the listing of Binance. Now, of course, not the best time and therefore the coin has fallen a little, but I think that will grow up again in several times, because the technology is revolutionary.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 26, 2018, 05:59:51 AM
I know that there's a lot of noise around the EOS, there were many promises that have not been fulfilled yet, but I really like the project and I think it's my favorite.
Activity: 92
June 26, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
There is constant movement in the crypto currency market and new icos are constantly coming out. The high volume of money on the market increases the interest. it is difficult to choose the right subcoins. According to my research, my favorite subcoins are Seth Verge Mono Dovu
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
My favourite coin is axpire. They have in advisers Rodger Ver. And the price for it isn't so big. I hold a big amount of axp. Their token is unique, It solves many problems. I think it will give me hundreds per cent.
Activity: 93
June 25, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 88
June 24, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
The coin top is always the choice of people. I like weak coin (top <400 on cmc), can make a better profit
Pages:
Jump to: