Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 39. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
I don't have a favorite altcoins but I have altcoins that I had been monitored the movement since I started here in crypto world and those altcoins I've chose and also altcoins that in accumulation period or buying zone.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:06:44 AM
I certainly have a favorite altcoin alone let alone altcoin is currently a lot of good and valuable. but certainly my choice of altcoin remains in bitcoin and ethereum, because in my view these two types of altcoin have a good market and become a long-term investment option for many people.
Activity: 121
July 02, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
My favorite altcoins are ethereum, neo, ltc , etc but the market is not healthy now but I believe we will all be happy in the future because I believe that there will still be a boom in the market
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 03:21:52 AM
 I love many of those but I can say that my favourite is approximately top 10 Smiley I preferred to stick with those because they seems to me to be worthy. Even now when the market are falling the prices good to buy more of those top 10.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin with it's smart contract makes ethereum much in the rush of investors
Activity: 83
July 01, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
My favorite coin is the ETH. Currently ETH technology is widely used in most coins. There are thousands of COINS based on the ETH. I think ETH is the most valuable altcoin
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 01:08:19 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 30, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
ETH And btc is the best coins for me. I always stick to hold on that coins coz i know that sooner or later, the price of them will hit the highest point. They have also a big support into community.
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
In the world of crypto currencies, the number of subcoins is increasing. investors are having trouble finding the right subcoins. some of the subcoins have the potential. I think the most favorite ones are Ripple Verge and Enj
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
one of the best alternative coins in the cryptocurrency group is the ethereum company because they give me a big advantage that I really like
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

of the many altcoins, I like very much now is Ethereum, Ethereum is the best altcoin on the market Ethereum has a big support community so I'm sure the future is very bright and the price of Ethereum is also very stable suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
But I think it takes more time if ever that happens it is really hard to speculate in the market that NEO will replace ETH soon, so far ETH now is commonly used to purchase tokens in every ICO's project so that is impossible happen that can be replaced ETH near in the future.
However, I guess NEO will be the next step of ethereum.
I have long supported bitcoin, but now I want to switch to Altcoin better and more profitable. because indeed the development that began can get enthusiasts pretty much is pretty good by relying on it.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
My favorite Altcoin is Ethereum, I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright because I see its excellent growth from year to year keep increasing so it is very suitable for my investment.
Activity: 124
June 29, 2018, 09:06:12 AM
My altcoin favorite is etherium, already a long time since I liked this coin, the coin has been very popular and is believed to be these stages construct very good going forward. I also have the conviction so this coin, because it has many advantages.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
NEO, BNB, Monero. And this project seems to me promising -  CUBE (AUTO). There are already agreements with the giants of the automotive industry. If everything goes according to plan, then in the future I hope for good growth.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
My favorite altcoins are ETH and NEO because this two coins or platform using massively in blockchain technology . Even i am seeing highest use case on ethereum still its accepting as a payment also platform is used for lots of ICO's , Aidrop and even for project blockchain integration . NEO is a great coin as well
Activity: 92
June 29, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
I always look for a new blockchain because it will give me the chance to reach a new efirium at the beginning therefore I choose some altcoin, such as EOS, NEO, QTUM. The blockchain service is still good as Dragon Chain, NEX... all coins which I invested are in profit, but isn't so high, I just wait now.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
The most favourite altcoin for me at the moment are NPXS and ETH. Because of them I have earned so much money for my living cost. I would try to search for another alts that could give me more profit.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
My favourite coin is ETH since it always sits the second place in the trading market due to its volume. It provides the platform for business or applications. they can customize tokens due to platforms.

Ethereum is one of the best pick and choice to everyone, same as to Bitcoin. These coins are totally connected and paired. Maybe they have different manager or management but stil they have one purpose, to pursue its plan to give good product to people. They have the same objective to make many people's life a lot better. They ensure hopes to people that are broke and facing crisis. They are both known as the King and queen of cryptocurrency world and currently the best top leading coins. Thats why I choose these two coins as my favorite coins. Continue helping and supporting them to giveback what they've given unto us.
Activity: 26
June 28, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
My most favorite altcoins they are more like ethereum and bitcoin and ripple. This coin is for the longterm trade
Pages:
Jump to: