Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 40. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 28, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
my favorite altcoin is Stratis, I climbed it from scratch, and still swim well in the crypto world
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
From observation and continuous study of d growth, it's been discovered that NEO which could be called Chinese Eutherium  is quite OK ....it been discovered it's growing slowly and gradually.... I can still vouch for it for now
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
June 28, 2018, 06:11:56 AM
If I choose between ETH and NEO. My choice is Ethereum. Because ETH uses more people and it has great growth prospects.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 06:01:55 AM
My favourite coin is ETH since it always sits the second place in the trading market due to its volume. It provides the platform for business or applications. they can customize tokens due to platforms.
Activity: 94
June 28, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
Aside from bitcoin , my favorable for now is the ethereum altcoin because I make only one alternative because of the hectic schedule for monitoring then I have not yet time to monitor another altcoins , I just concentrate one altcoin at a time so if bitcoin will be stable I will go to ethereum altcoin.
Activity: 103
June 27, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
My most favorite altcoin is Ethereum, many investors currently support Ethereum, it is suitable for both short-term and long-term investments.
Activity: 26
June 27, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
My favorite coin is ETH. This is because it is giving competition to bitcoins as a payment option because of less fees.
Activity: 24
June 27, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
I do not like NEO and have not invested any money on it. This is because I choose only those coins which are popular for making online payments.
Activity: 46
June 27, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
I think my most favorite is etherium Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 27, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
I think Ethereum is a best coin. Now you have the opportunity to buy it at a low price, and in the near future to sell several times more expensive. ETH is cool!

I think no doubt it is currently the best altcoin is ethereum,
and for now it is the price ethereum is cheap so the right time to buy it,
by buying it and holding it until the price rises then the profit earned will be great
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
I see everything focused on Bitcoin and Ethereum, but for example I am now interested in such crypto-currencies as Ripple, Monero, as well as IOTA, they have the greatest potential among all existing crypto-currencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 27, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
I think Ethereum is a best coin. Now you have the opportunity to buy it at a low price, and in the near future to sell several times more expensive. ETH is cool!
Activity: 189
June 27, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
These are my most favorite altcoins ( EOS, NEM, ETH). It has a smart contract and the team developers. I think it is possible to high value of this coin for the future.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
For me, the best altcoin is ETH !!! Because not so long ago he brought me a very good profit) Yes, and I liked his stability)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
I was surprised NEO is always growth on a short distance to higher values. Also This winter this coin grew when the whole market fell. So it's a good choice
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:03:18 PM
I like most crypto crypt project coin LOC LockChain (Marketplace) is a decentralized opensource bookings technology and an integrated marketplace, where hoteliers and property owners can rent their property globally, collect money and manage bookings without paying any commissions to middlemen. This is my personal opinion, I like both the idea of the project and the development team.
Activity: 65
June 27, 2018, 11:42:25 AM
I always look for a new blockchain because it will give me the chance to reach a new efirium at the beginning therefore I choose some altcoin, such as EOS, NEO, QTUM. The blockchain service is still good as Dragon Chain, NEX... all coins which I invested are in profit, but isn't so high, I just wait now.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
I also agree with your opinion. I also consider the etherium to be a very promising coin, I would like to add that the coin has not exhausted itself in terms of technology and its application.
Activity: 76
June 27, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 08:03:07 PM
DOGE COIN! waiting for the next market drop and grab it for under .002
Pages:
Jump to: