Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 42. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Yes I agree with you. There are already a lot of dapps and ico with the Neo blockchain base, so I think it's still very potential although the increase will not be like last year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
I think the best altcoin is Neo. Since neo released until now, the price has increased rapidly. Platforms are also in demand of many people, and also some altcoin companies, such as zeepin, epiphany, and others. The speed of his transaction was very fast with the security that can be trusted. Of course this is my favorite altcoin. And also some altcoin that use the platform price will surely rise drastically. So all that is the advantages of the neo.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
There are thousands of coins in the crypto money world. Prices do not rise as usual. I do not have my favorite. I follow popular tokens. I'm reviewing the charts and processing them according to the chart states.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
I think that many people here talked about ETH, but I like the EOS project, because I think this project, after creating your own blockchain will be able to create a competition to the ETH project, so is a very interesting project BitWhite
Activity: 58
June 24, 2018, 05:18:17 AM
one of the most favorite altcoin for me is bitxoxo though it was still on ICO but still i find it as the best altcoin for me , simply because bitxoxo is the top trading platform in india for 2 years already they are open for suggestion to improve the trading platform more . now their ICO are receiving lots of support worldwide . I alwasys wish for the best of their ICO since they have the 100m$ total volumes trades in a day
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 03:33:53 AM
XMR - confidential transactions. its use case is not limited to darknet markets as some sections of the media like to infer. in the end, financial privacy is something that I believe is necessary for businesses and individuals alike.
Activity: 107
June 23, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
Since last year NEO has been my best and favorite altcoin for me and my opinion has not changed, but now I have thoroughly studied a few more coins and added them to my portfolio for the long term: ADA, ICX, WAVES and KIN.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
 I'm in love with waves, but unfortunately it has lost in its values so hard from last recent days, from what I hold I have lost around 40% in selling value. I Still Believe In Waves anyway.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

For me ETH, but I reinvest it into ICO projects.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 75
June 22, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
My favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus EOS. I absolutely trust their projects and resources.
Activity: 73
June 22, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
My favorite altcoins are Ethereum, omg and neo. I hold these coins because I see great potential in them in the future. I know that these coins will rise above the rest of the altcoins. Through their constant development, they gain enough support that will help them survive in the long run. I chose these coins also because they are stable and I know that my investments are safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
I'm still sure in Ethereum. At present, almost all ICOs work on Ethereum and use Ethereum smart contracts to create their own cryptonet. I'm sure of the high probability of Ethereum growth on crypto-exchanges. I hold 25% of my portfolio in Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
I only have 2 in mind and that is NANO and UTRUST. My loyalty to NANO from Raiblocks have given me profit and I know it still has a long way to go because it is really meant for microtransaction while UTRUST will be suitable for services and any transactions that has a huge amount of money involved.
Activity: 19
June 22, 2018, 06:02:42 AM
the most favorite of most altcoin is ETH because if you invest in it you can definitely earn a big deal when its price increases.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin still become my favourite coin since 2015, and all these coin has opportunity to give alot of profit more in the long term because the community will continue bigger. And to make better profit i also pick some new coin to be long term investment because some of them also has potential to grow and promising big profit like BTC and ETH. I see ETH still better than NEO because the team founder also keep to development the project and they will make ETH better than others by solve scalability issue as soon as possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
I can rightfully call one of my favorite cryptocurrencies the Dash coin-this is an open source cryptocurrency that has been working since the beginning of 2014. At first it was called XCoin, but in 2015 it was renamed to DarkCoin. Finally, soon the coin was rebranded as a Dash – purse of digital money.
 Dash is an easy-to-use cryptocurrency network that is self-financed and managed independently. In fact, this is the first decentralized Autonomous organization that is proven to attack sibyl.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Without a doubt NEO is a very profitable product, but the Etherium is not worth it either, so there will be good competition between them!
Activity: 58
June 22, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
there are 2 alt coins i like, lots of people ignores it , but they will recognized the coin one it hits the market so hard
this coins are lite coin, and pirl for me this were under valued coins thats really under the radar of others,
while they are too focus on bitcoin ethereum they forget how important this altcoins, but ill let them ignores
it until they wakeup one morning and the price is over the roof
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Pages:
Jump to: