Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 44. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
my favourite altcoin is etherum.  Almost all the ICO's build their businesses on the etherum's platform. This gives this altcoin enough room to grow massively in the long term.

After Etherum, its NEO definitely as its considered as the Chinese etherum and businesses are starting to build their businesses on the NEO's platform.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
My favourite coin is ETH since it always sits the second place in the trading market due to its volume. It provides the platform for business or applications. they can customize tokens due to platforms.
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 12:25:46 AM
And now to coin an Altcoin that I like is the Ethereum. Ethereum very appropriate if you want investment, I myself also get results from Ethereum whereas that time my little capital. Ethereum has good developments in the market price of the Ethereum also stable.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
I like XLM-I think many do not understand the potential of this coin, at every convenient occasion bribes)
Activity: 104
June 16, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
My favorite coin is XSH, the coin is still growing, and I think it will be stronger in the future, and now some companies are going to work with the project.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
i do believe on Ethereum which is most popular and strong altcoin and also most favorite altcoin of mine.I am strong believer of this coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
I really like the Dash coin. It is widely represented already in our world and continues to capture different markets. I invest in Dash.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
My favorite Altcoins are ethereum and ripple. Both these altcoins I believe are potentially and will grow into the best altcoins. The popularity of these two altcoins is also pretty good. And no doubt about it. Both have been invested and I believe in these two altcoins.
cr7
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
Every month there are new crypto-currencies, thus preferences are changing. Of course, a large percentage of the portfolio consists of Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 165
June 16, 2018, 02:27:23 PM
Yeah I have a lot of faith in NEO too. I'd have to say that my favourite altcoin is definitely DeepOnion though, it's a privacy coin with some really strong technical developments behind it, backed by an incredibly good community forum. I'm a really strong believer in the project and know that it is here to stay. Even though we're an airdrop coin we're still here and one of the few airdrop coins that can say that. Not only that we have a feature known as VoteCentral - a democratic system in which the community can create proposals for the future of the coin and smaller developments. Perfect for the idea of decentralisation that too many projects have started to sway away from recently.

If you like what you hear, find some more about us here - https://deeponion.org/
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
In the world of crypto currencies, the number of subcoins is increasing and new projects are coming up. some of them have high potentials when we look at the projects and read white papers. these subcoins are Mtc, Vibe, Enj
Activity: 292
June 16, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
if I personally choose altcoin BETEX as the best altcoin at the moment, because I believe altcoin BETEX will increase its price and will make me rich.
Activity: 132
June 16, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
If NEO is so good, then why so few IKO collect funds on the basis of this coin? Why does everyone use the Etherium? It seems to me that NEO is an overvalued coin and I would never invest in it. But this is only my opinion
Activity: 194
June 16, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
Leaving aside Bitcoin, I personally think that Ethereum is one of my favorites, it's a shame that I'm not going through a good moment because its price is lately low and it is costing it too much to recover but surely in the next months will go up again.
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
BirdChain - their ico has just finished and they go to exchange next month. 

Their aim seems very good and they have been in this business for several years developing the project.  Hopefully a success, but we shall see.
Activity: 144
June 16, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
many want altcoin to buy and hold it for a long time because I know of the choices if altcoin has potential even if the market is down now just hold the challenge to not lose if you intend to sell it cheaply do not panic if the price is dropped only altcoin as long as you know it's only potentially you hold it
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
without doubt neo, too, keep
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

Well, that's part of the game. I believe Ethereum will still be famous and strong in the next few years. I dont know about other Altcoins out there that much though.
I also have a favorite altcoin and have more experience in markets and exchanges such as altcoin etheric and altcoin ripples. I have checked how increase altcoin etherem and ripple. When ethereum altcoin and ripples are priced lower, I do not panic and keep the ethereum believe to be at a higher and higher price than before.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

Well, that's part of the game. I believe Ethereum will still be famous and strong in the next few years. I dont know about other Altcoins out there that much though.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
Altcoin favorite in my opinion is ETH, it's been proven that ETH is the most favored altcoin nowadays, It can be seen from the current ETH rank which is ranked 2 under bitcoin. It is evident that ETH is the altcoin that is most interested and owned by people.
Pages:
Jump to: