Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 49. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:48:30 AM
I always recommend to buy Etherium.This is the most promising altcoin.Almost all the Icos are using Etherium network to release their  ERC-20 tokens.Etherium and Bitcoin are the most popular coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, Ethereum price I think is very stable suitable for my use of investment, Ethereum has enormous potential in the future so I do not hesitate to choose it.
Activity: 22
May 21, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
Aside from bitcoin , my favorable for now is the ethereum altcoin because I make only one alternative because of the hectic schedule for monitoring then I have not yet time to monitor another altcoins , I just concentrate one altcoin at a time so if bitcoin will be stable I will go to ethereum altcoin.
Activity: 23
May 20, 2018, 12:45:46 AM
I think the Etherium because Eth's development every year is always up, maybe now the price is down but calmly going up, volume and enthusiasts Eth is also increasing.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
Altcoin which I prefer is Waves. because Waves give more benefits in the future. Waves have a pretty good development potential and continue to gradually. so I make Waves my favorite Coin.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 08:37:07 PM
My favourite crypto currency is ICON. They have a great team and a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
My favorite list is as follows-

Onion
Grim
Cheese
IDA
Solarium
XUEZ
OHMC

And many more. All of these are hidden gems with a wonderful community and strong vision. Few of these were brought to life by the community as the original dev left the project. We often run behind high ROI coins while eventually die off due to inflation but these are few which will definitely rise and shine with time.
Activity: 200
May 19, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I totally support you. Currently NEO is ranked 11th on the coinmarketcap. In terms of value, NEO has a lower value than Ethereum, so it is often underestimated, but NEO is more advantageous than Ethereum. I believe that with great power, in the future NEO will grow strongly and compete with Ethereum. Right now NEO prices are quite low, fluctuating around $ 60, this is a good opportunity for us to buy NEO. I believe that long-term investment in NEO will bring us a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Not really familiar with all the cryptocurrencies and alt coins out there, but I'm sticking to what I know and what's best today, and that is Etherium. It has been the 1st cryptocurrency that made it big and went toe to toe with bitcoins. Currently, it is the 2nd best.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 19, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
Ethereum in my own words for me is the best of the best, aside from bitcoin, ethereum is one of the greatest alts out there, not only with its different platforn, but of its advantages and being advanced amongst other alte and is even advanced to bitcoin as eth can make fast payments and secured transactions, the best of the best out there, ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 19, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
I like NEO too. So far it has been very stable and the price has been going up in the past few months. They have a lot in store as I can see.
I don't have neo yet but with so many good feed back about neo i have s ond thougjt to buy some few coins so i may not left behind when this coin surge its price
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger

I have only IXT!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
I will be as brief as possible, but I will say))))
Ether is certainly now the favorite on technology, if taken on a scale.
But the one who loved the one that bought cheap and became more expensive in price. There are loved with bounty companies, still buy and sell the same. For me it's a philosophical question.
Activity: 159
May 19, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
My favorite coin is XVG, because its community is strong enough, the team has been working hard, and many concrete projects will be implemented step by step.
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
That's right, NEO is one of the most promising altcoins beside the Ethereum. This is likely a new version of ETH. But, it is considered having speedier transaction and lower fees. Additionally, it also uses the smart contract likely the ETH, so it will be acceptable on many platforms. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 340
May 19, 2018, 04:33:25 AM
The situation on the market is now fundamentally changing in a positive way, but I have always been confident in the coins in which I invested. Among them, DGB, SC and MTH
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
I like Nebulas. But I'm sure it's wrong to choose your favorite coin. This is the market, it has its own laws. The mistake is to keep the entire bankroll in one coin. I have the entire Deposit distributed on 10-11 coins.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
NEO is one of the best besides others, their project are developing and would be increasing along with the time. But I have others to pick such like NPXS, they are very promising and cheap.
Activity: 141
May 19, 2018, 03:55:27 AM
My favorite Altcoin is Ethereum, I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright because I see its excellent growth from year to year keep increasing so it is very suitable for my investment.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
Ethereum is a great pick, it has really been strong lately, I don’t think iota is gonna gain momentum, STEEM of course I love, decentralized exchange interesting, smart cash I’m curious about
Pages:
Jump to: