Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 50. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
one of the most favorite altcoin for me is bitxoxo though it was still on ICO but still i find it as the best altcoin for me , simply because bitxoxo is the top trading platform in india for 2 years already they are open for suggestion to improve the trading platform more . now their ICO are receiving lots of support worldwide . I alwasys wish for the best of their ICO since they have the 100m$ total volumes trades in a day 
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:02:55 PM
I think that many people here talked about ETH, but I like the EOS project, because I think this project, after creating your own blockchain will be able to create a competition to the ETH project, so is a very interesting project BitWhite
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
I agree with you. There are already a lot of dapps and ico with the Neo blockchain base, so I think it's still very potential although the increase will not be like last year. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 18, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
I like NEO too. So far it has been very stable and the price has been going up in the past few months. They have a lot in store as I can see.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
May 18, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
There are many reasons to choose NEO. I am currently in NEO and I look forward to an extraordinary future. Everyone should watch the NEO carefully.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
Neo is my favorite .NEO is ready for the future of technology because it has a quantum computer proof feature that makes it secure from future of quantum computers.
Activity: 68
May 18, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
Mine is Waves. It seems that things are going slow but I believe they are building something big. And aiming mass adoption. Maybe it will take time but hopefully result will be good.
I like Waves .Waves value is continue to increase in the market from $0.7 to 6.88.And waves platform and smart contracts may handled hundreds of transaction per second become easy and faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
 Mine is Waves. It seems that things are going slow but I believe they are building something big. And aiming mass adoption. Maybe it will take time but hopefully result will be good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:10:02 AM
about with the NEO is undoubtedly current with its fast development every time, as well as the ever-increasing user level and is expected to rival the ETH slowly.
but by having ETH assets it is also very safe to get the benefits that are even proven globally.
I also have assets from NEO and ETH for my trades.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I like sibcoin. Similar to dash but still different
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
Today I'm betting on the RLC (iExec) - very good news about the start of the collaboration with Intel the other day, as well as the expectation of launching the product at the end of May. I think that this coin will make 100X in the coming year.
Activity: 63
May 18, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
In the world of crypto currencies, the number of subcoins is increasing. investors are having trouble finding the right subcoins. some of the subcoins have the potential. I think the most favorite ones are Ripple Verge and Enj
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 04:59:24 AM
Many coin is good. Each people here have their own opinion. I will just share information about another coin which is good. There are a coin called realisto (REA) it listed in yobit. This project is good, dev have experience in real estate investment. Now this coin is undervalued, I predict, this coin price will rise after realisto platform for buy property using REA is launched.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
My all time favourite altcoins were always bitcoin and monero back in time until all these smart contract madness happening. Both coins are still lot more special for me but I obviously like ethereum too. Wink
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 09:45:40 PM
I think it may not be necessary to wait for China to compromise with crypto. If all the marketplaces start receiving Neo in large numbers, I think it will not take long to align with Ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 54
May 17, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
And now to coin an Altcoin that I like is the Ethereum. Ethereum very appropriate if you want investment, I myself also get results from Ethereum whereas that time my little capital. Ethereum has good developments in the market price of the Ethereum also stable. Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
One of my favorites is Ripple: XRP, which was established for its speed and ease of transfer, and also has partnerships with American Express (AMEX), Banco Santander, SBI International and Money Gram
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 17, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
True, NEO is being noticed in recent times. I do not think NEO has a slower growth rate. In essence, it is a money that can be inflated at anytime. because NEO is ETH version two
Activity: 43
May 17, 2018, 06:08:55 AM
I think the Etherium because Eth's development every year is always up, maybe now the price is down but calmly going up, volume and enthusiasts Eth is also increasing
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:21:40 AM
There are many projects based on Ethereum and very mature projects. NEO is really good, but I disagree that it can replace Ethereum. After all, Ethereum is now a mature big brother, and NEO still has a long way to go. I believe Ethereum's team and technology will continue to improve. If NEO wants to go beyond ETH, it will be more difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: