Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 52. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
IOTA.In order to perform a transaction via IOTA, the user has to participate in the network, and they do this by verifying the last two transactions. This allows IOTA to offer free transactions, and furthermore allows it to scale – because as it becomes more popular, there will be more folks to verify transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I do not think that NEO will replace the Ethereum.
A large infrastructure has already been created around the Ethereum. Wallets, exchanges, etc. The ethereum is a definite standard.
In order for NEO to become equally successful, they must offer the community something that is much more convenient and profitable.
Without reason, no one will give up ethereum.
Activity: 406
May 16, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
Yes, NEO may have excellent potential to develop into valuable coins. But unfortunately, it was hampered by a ban from his government. I think if the NEO has permission from his government, it will still take a long time to beat the ethereum. Because ethereum also has its own advantages that make its potential continue to grow strongly to be able to maintain its position. Ethereum is also known to the world community and has great support from various ICOs who use the platform, and ethereum also has a much larger community than NEO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 11:23:44 AM
ethereum (ETH) I have repeatedly answered such topics and my beliefs and preferences will never change I love ethereum and always favor them
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
That's right, NEO is one of the most promising altcoins beside the Ethereum. This is likely a new version of ETH. But, it is considered having speedier transaction and lower fees. Additionally, it also uses the smart contract likely the ETH, so it will be acceptable on many platforms.
Activity: 45
May 16, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
Ethereum and Neo are my favorite Altcoin. Ethereum is stable in price, Neo is active community.
Activity: 23
May 16, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Ethereum and ripple are the best and my favorite altcoins until now. I believe for long life of that altcoins. Also i like IOTA and VeChain. IOTA as a real platform for real life things. And VeChain ... just believe for it profitable.
Activity: 21
May 16, 2018, 05:56:42 AM
I think ripple is one of the best choices, ripple technology has been adopted by a wide-ranging payment platform, the development team is still trying to work with other parties including many banks, ripple including stable coin now, not so much votality, so I think the future of ripple is a good investment choice
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 03:27:25 PM
Ethereum is still the most used coins by peoples. But Neo is a quite good altcoins, it has smart contract like ETH too. Neo is right now the choice of ICOs as their blockchain platform.

I know that NEO is really good and promising but I think that its never gonna beat Ethereum. Eth is just on a whole different level and NEO cannot cope with it. I saw the NEO blockchain getting clogged up during THEKEY ICO, this one ICO made NEO blockchain all clogged up and ETH just keeps on having thousands and thousands of transaction including a bunch of ICO like everyday.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin as of now.Ethereum is a decentrelized application and smart contracts  and I also like NEO .
Activity: 71
May 15, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
My personal favourite IOTA. IOTA enables companies to explore new business-2-business models by making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time, with no fees and its scalable unlike blockchain.
Activity: 97
Merit: 84
May 15, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
This is just my humble opiniuon - i like Etherium Classic. It's favorite one. No one said that in favorite should be highly profitable, most hyped or super-technically impowered coin. This is just coin you like, and in this way I choose this green little, but proud emerald - ETC =)
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 12:34:02 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
It should be noted that many analysts and experts continue to view Litecoin as a very promising project. It is worth acknowledging that this is largely due to tireless work to promote and develop the coin of its founder, Charlie Lee.Positive forecasts of the course of the crypto currency are also due to the fact that the news is actively circulating that the BTC will no longer be used as one of the payment methods on Steam, which is the largest playground.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 05:46:19 AM
My alltime favorite coins are all the privacy coins. Im a fan of the anonymous transactions. So thats why i own so many of them. Like deeponion, vverge, spectrecoin or PivX. From pivx i hae also a masternode running. I think there will be a huge demand this year when more countrys and gouverments starts to ban and regulate cryptocurrencies. With the most of these anonymous coins you can bypass the bann with the TOR network. Pretty good stuff i think, and looks like they have a bright future!
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
Ethereum is a great pick, it has really been strong lately, I don’t think iota is gonna gain momentum, STEEM of course I love, decentralized exchange interesting, smart cash I’m curious about.
Activity: 111
May 14, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
I have realized that my all time favourite altcoins were always bitcoin and monero back in time until all these smart contract madness happening. Both coins are still lot more special for me but I obviously like ethereum too.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 12, 2018, 03:35:13 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 79
May 11, 2018, 11:47:51 PM
I think my favorite altcoin was IOST, based on coinmarketcap.com, I check IOST from April to May and this Altcoin grows around 125% from his previous value. Think about it, if you invested to this coin with around 100$, you will have 225$ now. That was a great profit. Agree?
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
Until now, my favorite altcoin remains ethereum, I strongly believe in ethereum, the future of ethereum is very good for my estimate, ethereum growth is rapidly calculated. and today the ethereum is getting more popular and more and more are using it. this makes me more convinced that the future of ethereum will be as good as bitcoin. the value of ethereum is potentially increasing. I am sure you will benefit from ethereum in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: