Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 51. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
I think my favorite is altcoin Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Because they have a good future and also interesting
Activity: 162
May 17, 2018, 02:08:28 AM
SubCoins section is a section where constant and swift balances change in the crypto currencies market. some subcoins have good projects and may rise in the future. I think it's worth investing. my favorite subcoins by me Vibe, Enj, Trig, Mtc
Activity: 46
May 17, 2018, 02:07:23 AM
Check out Ontology. Same founder of NEO , solid team, advanced developments actually delivering products,every month, several big partners,, mainnet coming in late June that will generate ONT gas.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
The most favourite altcoin for me at the moment are NPXS and ETH. Because of them I have earned so much money for my living cost. I would try to search for another alts that could give me more profit.
Activity: 53
May 17, 2018, 02:03:07 AM
Ethereum is my most favourite altcoin. It best altcoin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
This currency has a number of advantages, including the following:
the price of the coin is seriously protected from inflation by a temporary restriction of production;
the cryptocurrency is in demand within the network and the survey of its liquidity is directly related to the demand of the platform itself;
the developers had planned to transfer to the ecosystem NEO sales offices and manufacturers;
the simplicity and accessibility attract the rank and file commodity market in the blockchain relationship;
the newly established investment Fund draws attention to the project and is engaged in educational activities.
All these factors will certainly affect the value of the coin in the future!
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 01:57:59 AM
I agree with you. There are already a lot of dapps and ico with the Neo blockchain base, so I think it's still very potential although the increase will not be like last year.
Activity: 378
May 16, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Thinking about altcoin future my favourite coin is WRC because it has a potential to take market after eth.
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 02:19:56 PM
I don't think NEO will be able to catch up with ETH. and my favorite altcoin is ETH.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
Yes NEO is a good coin and has very good potential but i do not agree with you on the fact that it can ever overtake ethereum as ethereum is original and NEO is the chinese version of it..Neo is good but ethereum is surely much better
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Now several promising coins can be identified on the market. I would not listen to advice on buying coins, everyone has his own opinion. Just take a look at a dozen coins and choose one. I like XEM, XRP, NEO, ETC, BTG and VEN. These coins have great prospects and are constantly developing. I believe that in the long run they can bring a good profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 16, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
I do not have only one favorite coin . I got a lot of favorite coins excepting lending coins xD.
My favorite altcoin is NEO ; MNX that gives you weekly bonus for depositing your coins and hodling them ; and the last is FuzeX that is a smart eCard and the price will be moon in july once the cards will be started to be developed
Activity: 173
May 16, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
These coins are my most favorite:-

ETH
RIPPLE
DEX
WAVES
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 16, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
For me, my favourite altcoin is ETHERUM. Almost all the ICO's build their businesses on the etherum's platform. This gives this altcoin enough room to grow massively in the long term.
Probably almost everything that chose ethereum as her favorite altcoin,
indeed ethereum own development is very promising,
so yeah do not wonder me with most people who choose etheruem as their favorite altcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
May 16, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
Novogratz invested in Ethereum and Bitcoin, Draper in Credo and Ethereum, Cuban is participating in the ERC20 token generation event for UnikoinGold. Billionairs made their choice and have you? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
For me, my favourite altcoin is ETHERUM. Almost all the ICO's build their businesses on the etherum's platform. This gives this altcoin enough room to grow massively in the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
My most favorite coin:
TomoCoin (Blockchain) An efficient blockchain infrastructure for decentralized applications, token issuance and integration and Holo (Cloud Storage) Holo is the first step toward a decentralized hosting ecosystem.
Activity: 189
May 16, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
ETH, NEO & RIPPLE are the my favorite coins because it has a smart contract's and it is the decentralized cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
ATLANT, ut now this one is facing a real problem issue.
their one of bosses is in detention and it really affects the price in the market.
but what is great? they didn't hide it! they are the one to tell the public first and explain everything.
the price dump by 20+ percent but now it is getting normal and having the price before.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 16, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
I prefer Ethereum because Eth's development every year is always up, maybe now the price is down but calmly going up, volume and enthusiasts Eth is also increasing. ETH is the best altcoin in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: