Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 48. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
China has always tended to eradicate the great power from outside intrusion. They will learn and build their own, balancing that power to dominate the domestic market, spreading their international competitiveness. NEO is also striving to achieve this goal: building a platform for ecosystems around the blockchain technology application as well as China's own cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, NEO will take the throne in 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
GSR - coin it has potential, I think this year it will show itself, and the idea of developers will use industrii.
Activity: 211
May 26, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
My altcoin favorite is etherium. seems like there have been many people who like coin on this one. opportunities for growing big enough and gives enough profit for the people who believe it.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
Favorite one on which it turned out to earn. In my case, this is an etherium.
Thanks to him I bought a very good car and a house
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
My favorite altcoin would be ethereum.Followed closely by NEO.I have observed that after ethereum, Neo is right now the choice of ICOs as their blockchain platform. Ethereum is a decentrelized application and smart contracts that provide as programmed without  any chance of fraud and third party interference and ethereum is suit whether short or long term investments that has a huge potential to grow.
Activity: 180
May 26, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
they are very many, it is difficult to single out one or two coins. There is my top: paticl, bitcoin, syscoin, ada
Activity: 13
May 23, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
Ethereum is the best
Activity: 378
May 23, 2018, 09:58:56 AM
My idol crypto currency is BTC, Ethereum,  AUTO.  AUTO has beneficial view and I clutch in its buildup.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
May 21, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
My most favorite altcoin among other alts is Eth because it is for long term holding. You will surely earn in holding eth because it has already built its foundation and the coin will never be a failure because it has already many investors which leads the coin to a successful one.
Activity: 420
May 21, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

My most favorite altcoin as of now is Netkoin because I don't have Hydro. Cry I entered crypto world almost two months ago so I'm far away from real coins(top 1-100 in coinmarketcap). I'm hoping in the new ICOs distributing their tokens by airdrops and bounty campaigns. Hope that the Netkoin can give me a good profit. Grin
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 21, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
For me the best altcoin is the ethereum which shows stable growth with minimal corrections  Grin
Activity: 125
May 21, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
I very much support your opinion. NEO has gotten some recognition from the rating websites. And NEO has gone beyond Ethereum in some ways. I think the price of NEO will definitely be greatly improved. It is well worth the investment and it is now a good time to buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
My favorite crypto currency is-
1.ETH-most favorite coin for all crypto lover.it's so bright coin hold tight.it's real project and good development.
2.LTC-it's next eth after some years i predict before.
3.MGO-anytime it will be big increased i hope that.
Activity: 20
May 21, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
the most favorite of most altcoin is ethereum because it follows the bitcoin and you earn a lot if you invest in it.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
Yes, I think that NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency. Investing in it will be a very good choice. The market is still in a downturn. Now that you invest in it, you will have a lot of benefits in the future.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 21, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

My favorite altcoin is Bitcoin and Ethereum because I know both of these coins have good growth and can be profitable in the future and can last for a long time because the current bitcoin is still decreasing and Ethereum rises and can last for a long time

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
May 21, 2018, 03:05:59 AM
Altcoin which I prefer is Waves. because Waves give more benefits in the future. Waves have a pretty good development potential and continue to gradually. so I make Waves my favorite Coin.
Waves is very bad coin in my opinion, Smartcontract of waves fails to attract the new comers to invest in the waves project, i just try to choose remme as the best candidate of ico at this year. It gives a benefit to solve a lot of problem with the database through eliminated the password and try to implement a new method of identification.
Remme even better than waves. But it was working on the different platform. You should try to take a look on remme platform.
Activity: 574
May 21, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
NEO is one of my best choices and I hope it could give me a good return for long term holding. I have another coins that might will get you interested. it is NPXS. Try to research about them.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 21, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
As of now my most favorite altcoins is Ethereium, Bitcoin Cash and PolicyPal which has good potential to go up to x2 or x3 times more than the current price withing this year. There are more altcoins which has good market cap and potential but the mentioned coins has good future in crypto currency market. Apart form that I would say NEO is one of the favorite altcoin.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
the number of subcoins is increasing day by day in the world of crypto currencies, and some of these subcoins have become more valuable in the future. my favorite ones for me are Mtc, Dovu, Seth, xvg
Pages:
Jump to: