Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 54. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
My favorite altcoin is Eth. Eth is a very potential altcoin with the unique features of it and it also keep on improving itself. Thus i have faith on Eth.
many altcoin you can choose but in my opinion or rather my favorite altcoin would be ethereum . why ? because the value of this coins is the most popular or highly demand to others and many of us using this altcoin because this is the most convinient and easiest way to earn money. therefore this will the next currency that all people can be used in the near future .  
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
My favorite altcoin is Eth. Eth is a very potential altcoin with the unique features of it and it also keep on improving itself. Thus i have faith on Eth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
Yes I agree with you. There are already a lot of dapps and ico with the Neo blockchain base, so I think it's still very potential although the increase will not be like last year.
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
I think it may not be necessary to wait for China to compromise with crypto. If all the marketplaces start receiving Neo in large numbers, I think it will not take long to align with Ethereum.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
I think this is good but I prefer ziggurat because the price may later be equivalent to eth
Activity: 14
April 28, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
My favorite alt-coin in the market is LYM, it has a great potential and I will like to invest in it in future.
Activity: 51
April 27, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, because a lot of people use it to make money on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
April 27, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
My top pics

Ethereum
Neo
Streamr
Titanium
Envion

And on top of that
Eos
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
April 27, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
My favorite altcoin ADA (Cardano). I believe that this project has a very good prospect of development, there are strong developers and a fundamentally new blockchain.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
I pick ethereum because ethereum is the altcoin that has made me the most money in all of the altcoins and also it has one of the best projects out there and is one of the biggest coins. Ethereum is a great coin and although there are some very good altcoins with really good project which I believe in, ethereum is my favorite one so far.
Activity: 24
April 27, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
My favorite altcoin was and will be Dogicoin. Grin I'm serious, but healthy humor, this coin is quite useful. It has fast transactions and small commissions. In addition, the coin has a strong and positive community
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Here's my top 5 altcoins. I consider them the most perspective for the next year.
1. Ethereum
2. 0x
3. Eos
4. XEM
5. Red pulse
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 25, 2018, 08:47:27 AM
Aside from bitcoin , my favorable for now is the ethereum altcoin because I make only one alternative because of the hectic schedule for monitoring then I have not yet time to monitor another altcoins , I just concentrate one altcoin at a time so if bitcoin will be stable I will go to ethereum altcoin.

even though the bitcoin price is currently collapsing but altcoin like XEM can still move and give profit in my opinion it's amazing, my current favorite coin is XEM because by buying XEM i can get profit
The most favorite coin is the one which is either the most profitable or we expect it to go up big time in the future. In line with that I currently like Monero and in the future I hope I will be liking Litecoin even more.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 08:43:08 AM
Aside from bitcoin , my favorable for now is the ethereum altcoin because I make only one alternative because of the hectic schedule for monitoring then I have not yet time to monitor another altcoins , I just concentrate one altcoin at a time so if bitcoin will be stable I will go to ethereum altcoin.

even though the bitcoin price is currently collapsing but altcoin like XEM can still move and give profit in my opinion it's amazing, my current favorite coin is XEM because by buying XEM i can get profit
Activity: 38
April 25, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
My top 10 favourites are

1 - ECA
2 - ICX
3 - Neo
4 - Skycoin
5 - UIS
6 - ACH
7 - TRX
8 - OMG
9 - SNOV
10 - REN
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
XMR - confidential transactions. its use case is not limited to darknet markets as some sections of the media like to infer. in the end, financial privacy is something that I believe is necessary for businesses and individuals alike.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
For me my most favourite is THUG, because they are working hard and have a well detailed whitepaper and a strong vision unlike others, you can check them out on exchanges, social medias and get a bunch of them now and you will Lambo in few years
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Yes I agree with your opinion, because I carefully ETH movement is very slow even though it may be practically stable. I will try to study Neo and maybe will be investing in it if it is promising.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 21, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
The cryptocurrency markets have enjoyed a strong week many altcoins generating significant gains in recent days.
Activity: 295
April 21, 2018, 08:10:07 PM
My most favorite altcoins they are more like ethereum and bitcoin and ripple. This coin is for the longterm trade.
Pages:
Jump to: