Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 55. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:01:13 PM
For me, the favorite coin is ETH.  I believe in this coin.  And it seems to me that in 2-3 years the price will be 7-10 times more.
Activity: 71
April 21, 2018, 08:00:26 PM
My favourites
1-Ethereum
2-Litecoin
3-Neo
4-Skycoin
5-Ripple
Activity: 29
April 21, 2018, 07:27:44 PM
why most people do not like trx? if trx is really that bad, why would it jump from an unknown coin to almost top 10 overnight? Why people like it and why people would not like it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
for myself I prefer Ethereum to be able to hold Ethereum for another year because of the possibility that the price of Ethereum will rise again next year although Ethereum is now dropping drastically.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 06:17:10 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
for Altcoin which I prefer is Ripple. because I see the development of Ripple is increasing. this proves that Ripple deserves to compete with other coins. so to have it is the right choice.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
You made a good choice. I also like Neo, as in the future this coin will be a competitor to Ethereum. But at the moment I prefer Ethereum, as almost all operations are tied to Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 131
April 21, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
my favorite coin is Ethereum because it has great potential for growth and has a lot of investors
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Altcoin which I prefer is Ethereum. because I like the high price of Ethereum and its ever-increasing development. in addition, the level of enthusiasts Ethereum that keep popping up to make the higher the price.
Activity: 19
April 21, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
NEO is a pretty strong project, but let's say EOS is also gaining ground, and the old ETH is still relevant, I keep all 3 currencie
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
At this moment, here have so many altcoin but my favorite altcoin is eathereum. Ethereum is most popular currency into the cryptoworld. It has 2nd position in the coin market.  it has smart contract like BTC too. Another thing is Ethereum have very good market value.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 20, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
A coin has a community of over 5000 members. Membership is increasing. It’s Marinecoín mtc. do you know? At the moment, mtc is offering promotions. Introduce a bit about mtc. mtc is a time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self-sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. promotion link marinecoín.in
your coin does not even enter the list of coinmarketcap, please only suggest a quality coin and of course already listed in coinmarketcap
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
I agree with you that Neo has a very good prospect and future ...but at the moment I still prefer Etherium .
Activity: 2
April 20, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
A coin has a community of over 5000 members. Membership is increasing. It’s Marinecoín mtc. do you know? At the moment, mtc is offering promotions. Introduce a bit about mtc. mtc is a time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self-sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. promotion link marinecoín.in
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
different people have different reasons why they choose different coins as their most favorite but my most favorite altcoin is internxt because it has given me more than expected profit.
Activity: 602
April 19, 2018, 07:11:50 PM
I see Ethereum and Ripple continue to show quite interesting developments. so I feel that these two coins have a high potential for growth. so I prefer to favor Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum. And I hope, soon, we will not say about ETH how about "altcoin". Ethereum have all chances to be "main coin". Why? It use standart which also use almost all new token's - ERC-20 standart.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Ethereum is a great pick, it has really been strong lately, I don’t think iota is gonna gain momentum, STEEM of course I love, decentralized exchange interesting, smart cash I’m curious about
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:41:09 PM
I always look for a new blockchain because it will give me the chance to reach a new efirium at the beginning therefore I choose some altcoin, such as EOS, NEO, QTUM. The blockchain service is still good as Dragon Chain, NEX... all coins which I invested are in profit, but isn't so high, I just wait now.
Activity: 128
April 19, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
These are my favorite

(DASH, LITECOIN & NEO)
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
Speaking about altcoin i'm holding FSN, POA and SKY. If the first two do not need to be represented (new projects, ico has ended recently), when almost no one heard about Skycoin. This project is under development for several years and they are going to build decentralized internet. They have their own blockchain and consensus algorithm. Testnet is coming soon and then mainnet!
I fully agree with you.I analyzed all the possibilities Skycoin and I am sure that in a few years it will make itself felt and will be one of the leading coins among the crypto currency!
Pages:
Jump to: