Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 56. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
I think Minexcoin is the best. It has low volatility and gives a good ROI by its parking feature. Read more about MNX here http://www.altcointrend.com/2018/03/12/minexcoin/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 19, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
Speaking about altcoin i'm holding FSN, POA and SKY. If the first two do not need to be represented (new projects, ico has ended recently), when almost no one heard about Skycoin. This project is under development for several years and they are going to build decentralized internet. They have their own blockchain and consensus algorithm. Testnet is coming soon and then mainnet!
Activity: 490
April 19, 2018, 02:47:09 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

It seems to me that EOS currency can be quite perspective in future. I would like to buy some coins. We will see what will be with them in coming months. I suppose it will be interesting experience.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
With a large number of DAPPS and ICOs wanting to enter the NEO blockhouse, and with the upcoming NEO exchange, the crypto currency should easily reach the price range of $ 100-250 by 2018. Continuing the upward trend, and with further updates and new start-ups, NEO by 2019 should reach 450-700 $. NEO can cost $ 900 or more by 2020. If she can officially enlist the support of the Chinese government, she can cover most of the Asian market.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 03:53:58 AM
There is constant movement in the crypto currency market and new icos are constantly coming out. The high volume of money on the market increases the interest. it is difficult to choose the right subcoins. According to my research, my favorite subcoins are Seth Verge Mono Dovu
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 18, 2018, 03:41:44 AM
I would go for Mossland,  skychain Skch, talking about my favorites
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
April 18, 2018, 03:37:52 AM
NEO does have strong potential, it could be the next of Ethereum, but nevertheless.. it hasn't really ensured that NEO will become a favorite altcoin for many people for the next, it will still keep up with many things that can affect it like certain news or the number of certain projects that haven't really ensured it. For me, Ethereum will not be replaced on the position of favorite altcoin among many people including this year.
Activity: 82
April 18, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
The best of all time altcoin is still ethereum..  
Activity: 54
April 18, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum, and then follow by neo, Neo seems like an interesting coin indeed, But I am still very for making your own blockchain if you are making a cryptocurrency
Activity: 66
April 18, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
I will spend 8 ways to invest. The thing to keep in mind is "Do not put eggs in the same basket." Yes, if you put money in a place to invest if that place fails or scam, then you will lose money. You should divide them because for example you enter 8 projects with $ 50 per project.If you have 5 failures and 3 successes, they can earn you more than a few thousand dollars. That is a natural thing. Should you choose the way you feel the investment is the most reasonable.I will present you a free ico project and of course you can also buy them on the floor.

A free ico named marinecoín.Marinecoín is free 20000 coins per day if you participate in the event.Ico at http://marineco.ín.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoín zero fees. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence.marinecoín friendly iot friendly.marinecoín a iota-friendly coin.A coin with a large community.Nó là dev less.It is also known as mtc.Create a global stable currency crypto by avoiding roadblocks regulators. Marinecoín wants to become a Global Organization acting not only by its biggest stake holders but its community, working together with Governments and Corporations from all parts of the World.Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarineCoín/
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
April 15, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 209
April 15, 2018, 03:12:22 AM
in my opinion, it's Ripple Cool Cool this is the fastest crypto currency, it owns the bronze of the crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:57:51 AM
There are some really good altcoins out there bro. You got to look at the technology, not just hype. Ofcourse Ethereum is really good due to Smart contracts, then we got Monero as the privacy aspect. There are also new coins such as coins only available to mine with CPU that have alot of value as it decentralices the blockchain.
My tip to you is look at the technology, not the marketcap.
Activity: 112
April 15, 2018, 02:23:31 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum and I also like NEO (or Chinese Ethereum)). Both coins are special for me and I think that this coins has a good future.
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
of all the altcoin I invest and I hold, I prefer to make CHSB for my favorite coin, because I am sure of all the altcoin I have, CHSB that will give me a big profit compared to others, so I hope full CHSB to be a long-term investment, because 40% of my portfolio is in CHSB, so if the CHSB price increases 50 - 100% then I will get a very big profit and make me become rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 14, 2018, 07:18:32 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I prefer a coin that has an increase in every graph. this is a good enough reason to see the development of Altcoin in the future. here I drove Ethereum for a few weeks. I see the development is pretty good.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 14, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 4
April 13, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
I have big hopes for HPB! Smiley
Activity: 114
April 12, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 12, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Yes, NEO is a Chinese product, I remember it perfectly at a price of 12k satoshi. There are all chances to please all investors with good growth in the future. I would have looked at him, but alas my portfolio is already stuffed with other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: