Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 57. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
These are best altcoins this yr. ..IOTA  What’s different with IOTA is that it’s not based on blockchain technology, unlike the other coins..
Ethereum is amazing.. which other people can create tokens based on it...It also introduced smart contracts which may well be used for businesses in the future...
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 12, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
I think that here many speak about those projects that they have acquired or about those projects in which they participate in the bounty. Therefore, I think that here you just need to speak very honestly. My pets are the top 10 of the coinmarketcap, because they will not die in the near future Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum because it is a strong one and I believe the price will go very high in the next months
Activity: 161
April 12, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
I always looking for new blockchain because it will give me a chance to reach new ethereum at the begining, so i choose some altcoin like EOS, NEO, QTUM. Blockchain service is still good, like DragonChain, Vechain,... all the coin im invested are in profit but not so high, im just waiting now.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
I recommend sharering if you will try to look they have so many supporters on telegram and based on what i've read on their whitepaper this will be a successful ico.

about them at sharering.network

@mdlwst
Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
April 12, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Here and not argue. If there are favorable conditions for the development of NEO, then he has every chance to catch up, and even overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 161
April 12, 2018, 04:01:43 PM
The most recent altcoin i have invested in, is Lympo, they have young & solid team. Also, I believe in LTC and ETH, as their leaders are all about development instead of profits.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
I hope that CAG, COB, WePower can make us rich, except Bitxoin and ETH. Also I am waiting for Vinchain to be launched in order to see its value on the market
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 03:30:36 PM
My favorite altcoin was and will be DogicoinGrin I'm serious, but healthy humor, this coin is quite useful. It has fast transactions and small commissions. In addition, the coin has a strong and positive community
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
April 10, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
I like eth, more than any altcoin, eth is very useful, executing transactions today is more convenient than before. its easy to transfer and eth really has a big role in the crypto world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 01:38:42 AM
I doubt that on Ethereum the number of monthly launched ICO has decreased since the beginning of the year. Too attractive for any business. And this despite all the disadvantages of scaling. In addition, it is planned to launch the update in the fall to eliminate these shortcomings.
But the number of fans is gradually growing among competitors. On the NEO platform only at the beginning of the year 27 upcoming ICO were announced. By the end of the year, the leaders on the conduct of the ICO will be clearly identified. And I think it will be the Ethereum, NEO, Waves, Nem
Activity: 32
April 09, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
There are so, so many…. I love PRL, I love QLink, I love DGX, there are a plenty of options for all the crypto loves out there…
As far as "popular" altcoins go, I think I'm going with IOTA, Litecoin, EOS and Nebulas.
Activity: 31
April 09, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

My best alternative coins are NEO, MINEXCOIN AND PILLAR, Just HODL them they will not repent you.
Activity: 116
April 09, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
MY most favorite coin which I love

ETH

NEO
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Ethereum is my most favorite altcoin. Its idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code has been one of the best commercial ideas till now. Also, other than bitcoin it has gained much more acceptance in the financial market like in companies like Microsoft, Intel, Jp morgan. The coin also provides an exponential scaling of blockchain which is backed up by a secure cryptography. The coin's development team also has been working very hard. Hence the coin is my favorite.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
I think the Etherium because Eth's development every year is always up, maybe now the price is down but calmly going up, volume and enthusiasts Eth is also increasing.
Activity: 76
April 09, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
There are so, so many…. I love PRL, I love QLink, I love DGX, there are a plenty of options for all the crypto loves out there…
As far as "popular" altcoins go, I think I'm going with IOTA, Litecoin, EOS and Nebulas.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 08, 2018, 11:27:08 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 448
April 08, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
i have some most favourite coin are : Eth,via,waves,neo etc.
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
new developments are taking place in the world of crypto currencies and new subcoins are emerging. it is necessary to conduct research to choose the most appropriate one among them. my favorite subcoins are Mono Dovu and Sether
Pages:
Jump to: