Author

Topic: Motosport General discussion tread --- Formula1, MotoGP, WTCC, ETCC, DTM..... - page 605. (Read 130394 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
This am I waiting,I also do not see the running qualifying
lucky fate seems to exist in Marc Marquez again

It is not a lucky fate for Marquez, real motoGP lovers will not say like that because this race which will be held in Austion is one of the Marq's favorite race so it is not a surprise if he will start from 1st.
But I think Lorenzo/Rossi will steal 1st position at start because they have better start than Marquez then Marquez will steal it again on the race. Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This am I waiting,I also do not see the running qualifying
lucky fate seems to exist in Marc Marquez again
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
little late again but i wasnt home yesterday

MotoGP qualifying results

1.   Marc Marquez   ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V)   2m 3.188s [Lap 3/7]   336km/h (Top Speed)
2.   Jorge Lorenzo   ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1)   2m 3.257s +0.069s   [5/7]   334km/h
3.   Valentino Rossi   ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1)   2m 3.644s +0.456s   [6/7]   339km/h
4.   Andrea Iannone   ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP)   2m 3.913s +0.725s   [6/7]   342km/h
5.   Maverick Viñales   ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)   2m 4.247s +1.059s   [7/7]   336km/h
6.   Cal Crutchlow   GBR LCR Honda (RC213V)   2m 4.265s +1.077s   [6/7]   334km/h
7.   Andrea Dovizioso   ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP)   2m 4.339s +1.151s   [6/6]   343km/h
8.   Dani Pedrosa   ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V)   2m 4.379s +1.191s   [7/7]   338km/h
9.   Aleix Espargaro   ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)   2m 4.408s +1.220s   [5/5]   332km/h
10.   Scott Redding   GBR Octo Pramac Yakhnich (Desmosedici GP15)   2m 4.485s +1.297s   [7/7]   338km/h
11.   Bradley Smith   GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)   2m 4.988s +1.800s   [5/7]   338km/h
12.   Loris Baz   FRA Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14.2)   2m 5.159s +1.971s   [6/7]   334km/h
13.   Pol Espargaro   ESP Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)   2m 04.867s 335km/h   
14.   Hector Barbera   ESP Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP14.2)   2m 04.944s 338km/h   
15.   Eugene Laverty   IRL Aspar MotoGP Team (Desmosedici GP14.2)   2m 05.425s 337km/h   
16.   Stefan Bradl   GER Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)   2m 05.625s 328km/h   
17.   Michele Pirro   ITA Octo Pramac Yakhnich (Desmosedici GP15)   2m 05.702s 338km/h   
18.   Yonny Hernandez   COL Aspar MotoGP Team (Desmosedici GP14.2)   2m 06.029s 333km/h   
19.   Alvaro Bautista   ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)   2m 06.049s 334km/h   
20.   Tito Rabat   ESP Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V)*   2m 06.562s 332km/h
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
now is official
for the next gp of cina for Formula 1 (and already for all other gp) return the old sistem of qualify, stop to this shootdown and return the classic 3 season.

im reading about it and its good to know about this hope to see better performance from team now

the real problem is other. For me, driver get have a possibility to suggest more solution for the future of Formula 1, but Ecclestone yesterday, later have read a mail to all driver for the change of format, have declarated "driver, get only drive, to the future of motorsport i think"
legendary
now is official
for the next gp of cina for Formula 1 (and already for all other gp) return the old sistem of qualify, stop to this shootdown and return the classic 3 season.

im reading about it and its good to know about this hope to see better performance from team now
legendary
now is official

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Ducati create this problem so they will have to deal with it
If they think they need both drivers they will keep them
legendary
What a race and drama on MotoGP, Lorenzo crashed so early and duo ducati crashed in the last corner before finish. Their crash is being a nice gift for Rossi and Pedrosa.
Very interesting race ever.. Smiley

Yea i think that i team ducati will be very rough after race

Iannone drove too tough, poor dovizioso he was doing a great race. I think after this the new ducati team will be Dovizioso-Jorge Lorenzo

Ducati have "create" a problem, because have annunced 1 year first to buy Lorenzo for the next season and now Iannone and Dovizioso get battle every week for win the "internal" race

they have create it right but what to do with stoner in garage he is currently test driver
think that this season will be crucial one for ducati
legendary
What a race and drama on MotoGP, Lorenzo crashed so early and duo ducati crashed in the last corner before finish. Their crash is being a nice gift for Rossi and Pedrosa.

Yea i think that i team ducati will be very rough after race

Iannone drove too tough, poor dovizioso he was doing a great race. I think after this the new ducati team will be Dovizioso-Jorge Lorenzo

Ducati have "create" a problem, because have annunced 1 year first to buy Lorenzo for the next season and now Iannone and Dovizioso get battle every week for win the "internal" race
legendary
i didnt find anything about ducati changing drivers for next race but they have mentioned that they speak with some drivers about changing motors but i presume that it will be Lorenzo and Marquez they talk about
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
FOR THIS WEEKEND WE WILL HAVE

MotoGP  Apr 10 Americas Grand Prix

let see what if any changes will be made in Ducati team

i would bet on marc marquez, he like this circuit and in this moment he is the fastest rider

No doubt that Marquez is still on his best performance and this Austin circuit is so popular called by "Marq's circuits" but lets wait for the qualification first before decide to bet on which riders.

see things that are not yet sure of winning it is impossible for me, a lot of riders who form it does well on the track not only Marquez, but there is Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi / Dani Pedrosa and much more ..
I think where there is no definite Marquez Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi ... !!
legendary

i would bet on marc marquez, he like this circuit and in this moment he is the fastest rider

No doubt that Marquez is still on his best performance and this Austin circuit is so popular called by "Marq's circuits" but lets wait for the qualification first before decide to bet on which riders.

yes, i agree, i think also that jorge this weekend will push very hard to retrieve the fall of last week, let's see what happen, this year, for sure we will see a very interesting races this year

you got this one maybe this will be the best race this season but we will now that on race day on Sunday
i just hope to see this race to be like i hope 6 drivers racing to win
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

yes, i agree, i think also that jorge this weekend will push very hard to retrieve the fall of last week, let's see what happen, this year, for sure we will see a very interesting races this year
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

legendary

if Dylan accepted his offer to ride the Ducati, will be world champion again as his debut time in honda ??
I fear Stoner at Ducati difficult to adapt as well as the time Rossi still with Ducati .. Huh

Dylan? Who is Dylan?
sorry I mean the stoner, maybe I forgot to replace it sembelum my post .. thank you tell me Grin Smiley

Stoner is famous and consider one of the best moto rider ever because for its quality 'to be able to adapt to the bike, unlike Valentino on which the bike is custom built and carries the same mechanical from years. just for reference stoner.during wet races it has always used the same mapping of the dry. great work of the wrist
I've read about why Valentino Rossi return to Yamaha,
in ungsirkan Valentino Rossi into trouble for memmodifikasi the right bike for Ducati riders forbidding to modify ..
The reason for Valentino to achieve perfect points of time is still with Ducati ..
and I fear the same stoner would have trouble with as Valentino Rossi ..
 Smiley

if Dylan accepted his offer to ride the Ducati, will be world champion again as his debut time in honda ??
I fear Stoner at Ducati difficult to adapt as well as the time Rossi still with Ducati .. Huh

Dylan? Who is Dylan?
sorry I mean the stoner, maybe I forgot to replace it sembelum my post .. thank you tell me Grin Smiley

Stoner is famous and consider one of the best moto rider ever because for its quality 'to be able to adapt to the bike, unlike Valentino on which the bike is custom built and carries the same mechanical from years. just for reference stoner.during wet races it has always used the same mapping of the dry. great work of the wrist
I see this is not a drama on the track MotoGP ..
very interesting to watch and where there is good luck for separately Rossi and Dani Pedrosa on the podium .. Cheesy Grin

Dylan? Who is Dylan?
Jump to: