Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 11. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yeah, just like they did OCTO.... He's proven our point here again. When a Bitcoin rally happens and Bitcoin and most alts start to rise he will reappear. You can almost predict what will be said.

It's pretty sad.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
I wanna see Kimoto more active in this thread  Smiley

I can only say I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time.

I'm hoping there is some good stuff just around the corner as well...but this is just sad.

bholzer, remember how it felt?

So why you doing it to us?

Your doing the exact same thing to us early investors who you promised the world.

We just want communication not a quick post and vanish for another few months.

Maybe you made your money and got out, who knows....

Your right about one thing - "this is just sad"

+1 to that, nice find snakey

holzer we know you dont login anymore and are sour at the crypto world (and rightfully so) but we don't think you should leave MRY hanging.

re. megacoin...well you sure did a number on that one, eh buddy?? Wink  Tongue - maybe you can bring MRY to new heights too huh?Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I wanna see Kimoto more active in this thread  Smiley

I can only say I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time.

I'm hoping there is some good stuff just around the corner as well...but this is just sad.

bholzer, remember how it felt?

So why you doing it to us?

Your doing the exact same thing to us early investors who you promised the world.

We just want communication not a quick post and vanish for another few months.

Maybe you made your money and got out, who knows....

Your right about one thing - "this is just sad"

legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
OH WAIT PRICE JUMPED UP!

oh wait, it's still dead

Sad

bholzer is a good ghost, lol

Oh wait, new website!

nope false alarm....

legendary
Juicin' crypto
OH WAIT PRICE JUMPED UP!

oh wait, it's still dead

Sad

bholzer is a good ghost, lol

legendary
Juicin' crypto
good for you Brian though I hope you're not killing yourself for this coin and doing what you need to do personally in terms of a true fiat day-to-day job and covering your living expenses. 

if you're going to bother with MRY and even crypto you best stick to a dev you can trust and who will come through....so far bholzer has only failed you and the rest of the community which is fucked up (sorry to say).  maybe he bit off more than he could chew, i dunno...but it's been over a year...sad.

look at his last post...feb 2015 and he basically says "I'M OUT" thanks to the morons in octo and all the hate they had/now have for him.  it appears to me he was already at a point where crypto was dead to him and turned to shit (much of it has, but not ALL) and that put him over the edge. 

maybe he's using a different site or twitter, i don't know...but seems he's fed up with shithole site for sharing any decent info.  i hope you're in touch with him either by email or some other means cause it appears it'd be futile to try here.   

i assume he has good intentions with MRY but honestly it appears nothing much will happen unless he plans to big announcement or even puts in 1/4 of his time into this coin (which would be a lot considering how little he's doing now lol).  thus more community may come around....who knows. 

i know he's a busy dude who's made and lost in crypto and runs his own company apparently so im sure he's got more than enough money to live off...his other coin baby from 2012 or so had done well for him lol Wink

Nobody ever said they hated Bholzer. We just think he was being dishonest and was not transparent. He was caught up in situations in which he wouldn't even acknowledge or offer answers for. Just ranting posts about how crypto and the community sucks. I also gave Bholzer as much of a benefit of a doubt as I could. But as you can see many people, including myself lost a lot of time and money in that coin. Luckily I didn't waste much time or money on Murraycoin as I only mined it for about 3 months. Still, nothing to show for it. You can have your opinion but we have nothing to do with what Bholzer is or is not doing here. He had opportunities to fix that coin and be transparent. He didn't. And now you guys are getting the same treatment here. Honestly, we didn't do anything to that coin, we packed our bags and left. If he still wanted to do something over there he could have since he had control of the blockchain. He didn't do it.

I still hope Murraycoin becomes something because it was one of the few marketable coins when you consider Bill Murray, the golf tourney and his non-profit. It's not worth selling right now so i guess it's hold as a "just in case" coin.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It's pretty easy, Register on digital ocean here via this link: https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=fcb3d2dacab1 then put 25$ on the account, that will give us 25$ as well as referral, that means we can run Murraycoin for at least 5 months for free, so anyone can use Murraycoin in their shopping carts.. What do you think? We dropped Murraycoin because nobody was interested, when serious, that's all you have to do.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
good for you Brian though I hope you're not killing yourself for this coin and doing what you need to do personally in terms of a true fiat day-to-day job and covering your living expenses. 

if you're going to bother with MRY and even crypto you best stick to a dev you can trust and who will come through....so far bholzer has only failed you and the rest of the community which is fucked up (sorry to say).  maybe he bit off more than he could chew, i dunno...but it's been over a year...sad.

look at his last post...feb 2015 and he basically says "I'M OUT" thanks to the morons in octo and all the hate they had/now have for him.  it appears to me he was already at a point where crypto was dead to him and turned to shit (much of it has, but not ALL) and that put him over the edge. 

maybe he's using a different site or twitter, i don't know...but seems he's fed up with shithole site for sharing any decent info.  i hope you're in touch with him either by email or some other means cause it appears it'd be futile to try here.   

i assume he has good intentions with MRY but honestly it appears nothing much will happen unless he plans to big announcement or even puts in 1/4 of his time into this coin (which would be a lot considering how little he's doing now lol).  thus more community may come around....who knows. 

i know he's a busy dude who's made and lost in crypto and runs his own company apparently so im sure he's got more than enough money to live off...his other coin baby from 2012 or so had done well for him lol Wink
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Thanks to whoever is keeping MRY alive on Cryptsy and preventing it from bottoming out entirely. Hopefully someday the Murraycoin Project will be revived.

I actually have plans to bring Murraycoin into the limelight in the next few years (if bholzer hasn't done so by then), but for now my level of outreach (my IRL klout score, if you will) is too limited and I haven't made the right connections yet. Just promoting to strangers (especially while the devs are sitting on their hands) has been pretty fruitless. However, I'm trying to increase my circle of influence *in general* and I will keep telling people about MRY along the way.

Cheers!
legendary
Juicin' crypto
So Bill Murray walks into a bar one night.........
Murraycoin could always do a burn to move to Counterparty like Octocoin did. We now are OCTO and also have merged mining/folding through FoldingCoin's folding@home project.

I think that would be a great option for Murraycoin. If Bholzer moved to Counterparty he wouldn't have to worry about running the blockchain as it would run on Bitcoin's blockchain.

Just a thought. We would be glad to assist you guys if that's an option you want to consider.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
hey it's been like 2-3 months, time for a dev update? LOL Shocked

LOL.   I can summon him here if you want.   He only shows up when people call him out (if he doesn't delete their comment first).   BHolzer is exactly the kind of individual  Jackson Palmer was talking about when he left the DOGE project.   Bros sitting around waiting to get rich.  It's not even fun to troll this thread about this any more, i really feel bad for some of you now, who seem to really have believed this cat, like Brian.  Oh well, keep calm and whatever on.  Can't get much worse from here, right?

hollowman makes a good point, lol.

as for holzer, dude you were so 2012-2013...what happend since?  we know you're busy with your life and own company/projects and such...will MRY see any support for vision which has seem to have dissipated over the past 1.5 yrs?  i mean you can only live off your 'other' coin(s?) so long since then right??  Tongue Wink

please don't give the people the whole "community" thing when there's nothing going on for it.  if you were in touch with crypto reality then you'd have a community backing you, excited to help out and the coin would be trading left and right.  ONE word from Bill or even mentions in the cali/hollywood media scene i'm sure would cause a huge spark.  use those big connections of yours which you have going on since 12/13 years...  Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

LOL.   I can summon him here if you want.   He only shows up when people call him out (if he doesn't delete their comment first).   BHolzer is exactly the kind of individual  Jackson Palmer was talking about when he left the DOGE project.   Bros sitting around waiting to get rich.  It's not even fun to troll this thread about this any more, i really feel bad for some of you now, who seem to really have believed this cat, like Brian.  Oh well, keep calm and whatever on.  Can't get much worse from here, right?

There's always delisting.  Then it is truly over.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

LOL.   I can summon him here if you want.   He only shows up when people call him out (if he doesn't delete their comment first).   BHolzer is exactly the kind of individual  Jackson Palmer was talking about when he left the DOGE project.   Bros sitting around waiting to get rich.  It's not even fun to troll this thread about this any more, i really feel bad for some of you now, who seem to really have believed this cat, like Brian.  Oh well, keep calm and whatever on.  Can't get much worse from here, right?
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Well, I'm not selling anything... but certainly not buying any more until we see some significant progress. I'm still willing to go the extra mile to promote though, so if Mr. Murray attends any upcoming events (west of the Mississippi River) I will make a road trip out of it. Smiley

Man, you deserve a medal
Pages:
Jump to: