Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 12. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Well, I'm not selling anything... but certainly not buying any more until we see some significant progress. I'm still willing to go the extra mile to promote though, so if Mr. Murray attends any upcoming events (west of the Mississippi River) I will make a road trip out of it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
legendary
Some news I don't know about?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
checked on cryptsy, someone still has about one btc in buy orders.  Pump time?

legendary
legendary
checked on cryptsy, someone still has about one btc in buy orders.  Pump time?
legendary
Juicin' crypto
have we hit 0 yet?  I don't even check anymore..

I called Bill and left him a voicemail.  I'm sure if he had an agent he'd tell me to go fuck myself. Sad
legendary
have we hit 0 yet?  I don't even check anymore..
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io

Crave LOL same ole same ole. People in 'inner circles' getting burned to a crispy crisp. Don't sell, don't be a Jesus. Dev said this is the real deal, hold to truth comes out hah! Lol NUP. Holding is real GREED.
If you enter a shitcoin and have to wait 5 months for a pissy wissy gain you should probably try gardening. Can't get ecstatic off paying the electric bills and the odd pack of Pringles.
That's 150 days could have been playing real gains.
Heres why inner circles and inside knowledge and clans and cliques mean nothing;
Last week the AUD spiked the press reported this...
ASIC is investigating a suspicious spike in the Australian dollar that occurred seconds before the RBA announced it was keeping cash rates on hold at 2.25%.
The Australian dollar rose to 76.07 US cents (from 75.97) just prior to the RBA's announcement, which surprised many economists who were expecting further rate cuts.
The spike has raised concerns that third parties may have been aware of the RBA's decision prior to its release to the public

Here is my account on that trade (unbeknownst of any shenanigans just reading the chart as I do every day on all markets don't care the pair stock shitcoin whatever)
Note that is 42k profit in less than a day and is even better entries and exits than are being investigated.
My defence is I can read charts. Very Well. (16k day before) Big moves like that don't happen all the time. But when they do theres a good chance Ill be on it.
That kind of gain isn't happening in Crypto at moment despite the pump crews. I hope everyone has been smart enough to spread their focus.

legendary
Juicin' crypto
All crave monies into murraycoin I say!!!!
legendary
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Dev was at golf tourney for sure. Photos to come.
Lens cap not left on this time Wink
legendary
Juicin' crypto
If bholzer has not set up adverts at the tournament then I think im out guys.

http://murraybrosgolf.com/sponsor-play/

Bholzer I bought in because of your promises and thats my choice but seriously if you have not entered the above tournament to make it 2 years in a row then that is very sad because we needed it badly.

Just the exposure would be enough and even to get bills attention to know that we are still around and things might happen.

Anyways if you guys aint there then I think im out.

http://murraybrosgolf.com/schedule-of-events/

March 25-27th, 2015....

sooooooooooooooooo I guess MRY missed out yet again? 

busy busy dev otherwise i guess....  Undecided
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is it possible to get still wallet..? I really want to get it... Shocked
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Zzzzzz snorefest

If Murray is out, you might get lucky with a PnD team violating MRY
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
If bholzer has not set up adverts at the tournament then I think im out guys.

http://murraybrosgolf.com/sponsor-play/

Bholzer I bought in because of your promises and thats my choice but seriously if you have not entered the above tournament to make it 2 years in a row then that is very sad because we needed it badly.

Just the exposure would be enough and even to get bills attention to know that we are still around and things might happen.

Anyways if you guys aint there then I think im out.
Pages:
Jump to: