Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 22. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..
They are closed 10 hours before
but still not sent my wallet?
Doge wallet: D8wjxQcxGMwcCAtJ3o3gvDrUu5S9G5zPuQ
İnvest no : 411 and 546

Can u check it please?

Ok, I see! this is because your payments are bellow minimun amount (0.001 shares). I fixed it and now there is not minimun amount when investment expires. Minimum amount is only for when you request withdraw. Thanks for reporting this issue!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
 Dear @multicryptos
 Please answer me
 My invests ( number 411 and 546 ) time finished
 But my payment doesn't come
 Why i can't take my money?
 Thanks..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Site owner investing by himself.
Now he's gonna say it's an error, lmao

This is just a javascript error, this column draws the investment id, but reinvesments id are in another column that is not drawed. I am going to fix it soon! thanks
Activity: 294

This is just a javascript error, this column draws the investment id, but reinvesments id are in another column that is not drawed. I am going to fix it soon! thanks
Activity: 98

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
my payment didn't sent
i had 2 payment..
They are closed 10 hours before
but still not sent my wallet?
Doge wallet: D8wjxQcxGMwcCAtJ3o3gvDrUu5S9G5zPuQ
İnvest no : 411 and 546

Can u check it please?
Activity: 436
is it safe
thank you

Deposits slowed down, there is a high risk you'll lose most of the deposit.
The same is for CryptoRaise, it's too late in the game..
I'm at 0.1x here with 82 hours left..
At CR i'm at 1.62% (100% being the full deposit), 81 hours left.

Here it was a reinvestment, at CR i did a test deposit of 1XPY.. If it ever picks up, i'll see directly without losing much coin.
Activity: 420
Well 44 hours to go on one of me deposits and only 0.5%. This does indeed need more coming in. FAO admin what happens at end of 44 hours will I still double my coin on this or is it based off actual deposits going on over the 100 hours to make a total of 200% back in them 100 hours based off new deposits coming in because I see this not making anywhere close to 1.0+ at this rate.

mate the maths on people in that region would need around 50btc invested to break even ,you have no chance
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
is it safe
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well 44 hours to go on one of me deposits and only 0.5%. This does indeed need more coming in. FAO admin what happens at end of 44 hours will I still double my coin on this or is it based off actual deposits going on over the 100 hours to make a total of 200% back in them 100 hours based off new deposits coming in because I see this not making anywhere close to 1.0+ at this rate.
legendary
Small status idea for improvements. To show date and time of when Dividends got paid from new deposits coming in and being paid on.
Activity: 126
©
I withdrew, please check 3b4bfc5f66023725694209d5273989d9ba13a75827e6555543e697bd7b039f9
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
From 0.204 invested, now I gain 0.094 BTC and it's only 17 hours. Why earnings is so slow?
I would not call it low at all. If you want to earn more faster you may want to invest in some HYIPs. There are many Ponzis running around currently. If you start investing in some Ponzi and back out early you will be a winner...
Activity: 99
From 0.204 invested, now I gain 0.094 BTC and it's only 17 hours. Why earnings is so slow?

i say you are luck enough to get returns from the looks of it.
legendary

Because their is not enough people coming in. To gain quicker on it needs more people coming in and seems things have started to get slow but am sure as more people promote it will get better.
Activity: 126
©
legendary
Please undersand that if I didn't change to the right value, then this was unfair for all the other players... I should contacted you before and I am sorry about it!

SO this has  fixed the max reinvest to what it should be and not more than 5 or 4 . This is better that way then causing more problems and being unfair in the future. This actually makes it a lot more fair as people can then re invest upto the max times take out and then start a fresh one again.

SO hows things been moving along as I see it catching up and speeding up then all of a sudden slowing back down again yet I have seen a fair amount of new investments however I  do not see as much being credited to my open investments yet I am meant to gain like 0.9% on one and over 2% on another.
Please undersand that if I didn't change to the right value, then this was unfair for all the other players... I should contacted you before and I am sorry about it!
you should also have taken back the gains made by people making 6 reinvest's

Indeed.. I rather reinvested elsewhere if i had known this beforehand.. Rather selectively singleing me out.. I just learned i'm not the only one with this "problem", so why did he only fix me?
I would trust a script that fixed the complete DB more than manual editing..

--Contacted by admin, resolved--
Activity: 420
you should also have taken back the gains made by people making 6 reinvest's

I understand, but there were other options to resolve this without messing with databases. As soon as they are manually edited, they can no longer be trusted.
Hopefully we can sort it out. See PM. Just refund and close the investment.

--Contacted by admin, resolved--
Pages:
Jump to: