Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 2. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Interesting some people are still playing those older games and some are making profits.

I am eagerly awaiting for MultiCryptos to release a brand new ponzi game though.  Cheesy

Any news on this, MC?

Activity: 350
This site's still alive? Well I'm going to try this once again
nah i just deposit with little amount already 24hours but still earning 0.Z
maybe must wait for next deposit and got some profit from them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
This site's still alive? Well I'm going to try this once again
Activity: 322
Just deposit with little amount for test this sites Smiley

I'm in  , too . Hope get some profit from them .....
yeah dude only deposited 0.001 BTC for try Smiley now still going good
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I'm in  , too . Hope get some profit from them .....
Activity: 294
Any problem with your site? I have registered there but nothing email confirmation in my inbox or spam, also i have try to sign in but nothing happen too

There is no email confirmation. You should be able to register using your username and password
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Any problem with your site? I have registered there but nothing email confirmation in my inbox or spam, also i have try to sign in but nothing happen too
Big wins at 101 HOURS FUND1

I see here a long last investment web,still running until now
i want to try invest some btc  Grin
Big wins at 101 HOURS FUND1

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Hows things been going here are things slowing down again or picking up as am considering to make some deposits however I don't want to be waiting around as long as last time taking 2 to 3 months to get a little over where needed to be for profit. From looking seems a steady amount of new deposits but seem small amounts and working it out just of that on to hit target would take over 4 to 6 months. How are the new plans working on 101 round any better as seen last time it is making very little or loss of ROI on investment.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am unable to make reinvestments, is charging and at the end nothing appears.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
The early joiners are winners most of times. If you join at early time with a big deposit, admin has 2 way. 1: Ignore you 2: Pay you. If he ignores you then you screaming on forum and they fail. Then most of times they are forced to pay you. Then do not forget, always join faster if you think a program may pay you.

This comment have no relationship with the site. obviously you don't know MULTICRYPTOS.

The site has been live and paying since February 2015. If you read how it works you can see these gamea are designed to work endless.

Of course there is loser, winners and big winners, but have nothing to do about if admin wants to pay or not.

Activity: 14
The early joiners are winners most of times. If you join at early time with a big deposit, admin has 2 way. 1: Ignore you 2: Pay you. If he ignores you then you screaming on forum and they fail. Then most of times they are forced to pay you. Then do not forget, always join faster if you think a program may pay you.
well didnt get my payment after 10 hours. how long does it take to receive?  

Edit: just funded my hot wallet still waiting~~  Bet ID: 4866

This is a big payment and it need manual confirmation. Payment has just been sent! Congrats!

wow that is some big payment right their. How did you manage to make that in 101 hours or less? how long did it take take to succeed in getting that. Fantastic 24x insane amount to make.

this is becasue somebody place a big investments of 0.6 BTC when there was few investments in the game.

Best option to get a big win is to place an investmetn and then attarck many new investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
well didnt get my payment after 10 hours. how long does it take to receive?  

Edit: just funded my hot wallet still waiting~~  Bet ID: 4866

This is a big payment and it need manual confirmation. Payment has just been sent! Congrats!

wow that is some big payment right their. How did you manage to make that in 101 hours or less? how long did it take take to succeed in getting that. Fantastic 24x insane amount to make.
Thank you, ever received!
I have not received payment for my wallet yet. But the state's investment is as paid. ID: 4867

Big wins need manual confirmation for security reasons. Yous should receive your payments in next minutes
I have not received payment for my wallet yet. But the state's investment is as paid. ID: 4867
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Trying this. Where's hot wallet address?
Pages:
Jump to: