Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 4. (Read 37305 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
I hope to find the time to UPDATE the site with:

1. New game/fund repalcing fund ROUND

2. Coin happy hour  (you receive more shares if investment is made with the coin in happy hour)

2. Leaderboard and stats of each user

Looking forward to the new games coming in will be sure to be having a go at some of them once in swing Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I hope to find the time to UPDATE the site with:

1. New game/fund repalcing fund ROUND

2. Coin happy hour  (you receive more shares if investment is made with the coin in happy hour)

2. Leaderboard and stats of each user
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Nice game hope it's make me earn something
legendary
Activity: 1274
Payment in pending for more than 2 days.

ID 2412   64.0000 XRP   0   x2.50   0.00000000 (0.00000000%)   Earned and requested 107.6185 XRP   

Has been sitting their for 2 days and not paid and said ho wallet is out of funds. When will this likly be paid to me

sorry, I didnt' notice about this. I already refill the XRP hot wallet. Expect your payment in next hours.

Thank you just checked my wallet. Received payment. Am surprised everything running here still. Doing a fantastic job to keep things running for such a long time. Hows things been over the last few months as did see a big drop in deposits on target based ones. Guessing with new rounds and games on site this has moved the deposits to other ones on it? Am surprised everyone is not on this given the fact of how long it has been running and you keeping it running too.

Maybe you should start up some signature campaign to get some more advertising for it start of small with it and gradually increase amount of positions available just an idea for you to get promotion of it and maybe more people using.

This true? That this program still running and paying until now??
I will try it now..

Yup it is true  I had doge in here and paid on request wanted to wait a little longer to get more x back but cashed it out.

Latest payment for ripples

Nice to see all payment goes well. Hope it can stay along live. I tried to make some deposit. Just want to spend a bit
legendary

ID 2412   64.0000 XRP   0   x2.50   0.00000000 (0.00000000%)   Earned and requested 107.6185 XRP   

Has been sitting their for 2 days and not paid and said ho wallet is out of funds. When will this likly be paid to me

sorry, I didnt' notice about this. I already refill the XRP hot wallet. Expect your payment in next hours.

Thank you just checked my wallet. Received payment. Am surprised everything running here still. Doing a fantastic job to keep things running for such a long time. Hows things been over the last few months as did see a big drop in deposits on target based ones. Guessing with new rounds and games on site this has moved the deposits to other ones on it? Am surprised everyone is not on this given the fact of how long it has been running and you keeping it running too.

Maybe you should start up some signature campaign to get some more advertising for it start of small with it and gradually increase amount of positions available just an idea for you to get promotion of it and maybe more people using.

I will try it now..

Yup it is true  I had doge in here and paid on request wanted to wait a little longer to get more x back but cashed it out.

Latest payment for ripples
Activity: 280

I will try it now..
legendary
screw off scammer, ever since you abandoned cryptos110, noone can take you seroiusly
selfish prick

Wheres your proof that he is the same person? Or just vapor talking
Activity: 285
screw off scammer, ever since you abandoned cryptos110, noone can take you seroiusly
selfish prick
legendary

Hi Multicryptos,

If I ask for withdraw investing 2195 how much i will receive?

Thanks.

The amount you recieve should appear when you click on "withdraw" button. It depends on the game/fund
legendary
Activity: 1456
Hi Multicryptos,

If I ask for withdraw investing 2195 how much i will receive?

Thanks.

legendary

Activity: 636
Merit: 262
dear sir maybe u would like to flow of ur site cryptosx2  past 1 week no Earning... Om G
He that control the game come out on top. you say he the most trusted one out there.
but he has the power to slow down the game he has the power to give pay outs. well
just look at the game he said they slow down or better yet just stop 20 to 50 bitcoin
who get them he dose. so how can you call him the most trusted one? i post on one
of his game cryptosx2 that the ads thing he put up him self was sell copy of that site
i got it off cryptosx2 and he said i was spaming well just to let you know it all came
 from his site. if he is the most trusted he would let people just get the coin back.
but i don't think he will he some one that just sit on his fat as* and going to keep rip any one off
for a buck.

We are not responsable of ads in our sites. The seller claims he is selling a copy of our scrypt, wich is impossible. We have no relationship with the seller. I am going to block this kind of ads from our site
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
He that control the game come out on top. you say he the most trusted one out there.
but he has the power to slow down the game he has the power to give pay outs. well
just look at the game he said they slow down or better yet just stop 20 to 50 bitcoin
who get them he dose. so how can you call him the most trusted one? i post on one
of his game cryptosx2 that the ads thing he put up him self was sell copy of that site
i got it off cryptosx2 and he said i was spaming well just to let you know it all came
 from his site. if he is the most trusted he would let people just get the coin back.
but i don't think he will he some one that just sit on his fat as* and going to keep rip any one off
for a buck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
can someone post a proof of payout?

they have payouts on their site I thought no?

click on the right side below for detailed transaction.
Activity: 434
I just went to the website, how do I know which game is better to play? theres too many types..  Huh
Activity: 145
is there a way to earn within 1 hr and get decent payout?
i dont think so you have to risk if you want a big payout

Use the time section instead if you want to set your own time settings but know that theres a penalty for cashing out early.
Activity: 138
I suggest to do a minimum of 24 hrs max, and deposit whatever you can lose.
Pages:
Jump to: