Pages:
Author

Topic: MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS - page 2. (Read 6666 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Right. It's all a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad, isn't it?

it seems... I hope someday the world be in peace... there's a song named 'Pais e Filhos' (Parents and children), from a brazilian 80's rock band called 'Legião Urbana' (Urban Legion,I know all that cuz I'm brazilian) that says 'É preciso amar as pessoas como se não houvesse amanhã' (Is necessary to love the people like no tomorrow), I think that people should act like that

lol, "a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad?"

I don't think there is ANY NEED FOR A CONSPIRACY to get them to look bad.  Most Muslims would agree, that there is a subgroup of Muslims who do the job very nicely (or horribly, take your pick). 

Here's a compilation of their efforts in this direction.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Right. It's all a big conspiracy to get Muslims to look bad, isn't it?

it seems... I hope someday the world be in peace... there's a song named 'Pais e Filhos' (Parents and children), from a brazilian 80's rock band called 'Legião Urbana' (Urban Legion,I know all that cuz I'm brazilian) that says 'É preciso amar as pessoas como se não houvesse amanhã' (Is necessary to love the people like no tomorrow), I think that people should act like that
legendary
I agree with this statement.
Nobody is bad because of his religion, race, nationality, sex etc.
We are good or bad persons based on our character and personality, not because I'm Christian and you are Muslim.
Unfortunately, after each terrorist attack people forget it and start to accuse all Muslims or even Islam for the evil deeds of a few people.
It's not right attitude and thinking.
We should do better and show tolerance and acceptance to loyal Muslims in our local communities.

Nonsense.  Your are vainly trying to apply some vague universal set of ethics to all people all time.  But it does not work that way.

If you are gay then in Islam, you are bad because of your sexual orientation.

How many more disproofs would you like?

If we don't do this, more Muslims will feel isolated and unwanted in their European countries and this may help further radicalization of young Muslims in Europe.

Reversing victim and terrorist, cause and effect is not too smart.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
We are good or bad persons based on our character and personality, not because I'm Christian and you are Muslim.
Unfortunately, after each terrorist attack people forget it and start to accuse all Muslims or even Islam for the evil deeds of a few people.
We should do better and show tolerance and acceptance to loyal Muslims in our local communities.
If we don't do this, more Muslims will feel isolated and unwanted in their European countries and this may help further radicalization of young Muslims in Europe.

Except for one thing. There is a major piece of thinking about this whole thing that always makes it very unclear. Here is what it is.

The Koran and the Hadiths essentially order Muslims to be terrorists against people of other religions at times.

The Christian Bible New Testament forbids Christians from being violent to other people, always.

What does this mean? It means that if a Muslim is not a terrorist against people of other religions some of the time, he is not a good Muslim. He might still be a Muslim. But he is not following the requirements of his religion if he is not being a terrorist some of the time. Many of the Koran and Hadith orders for Muslims to be terrorists against people of other religions can be found here http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx.

What about Christians? There are no directives for Christians to do violence. Check the New Testament, the part of the Bible that speaks to Christians. Orders to do violence are not there. Who are the weak Christians? Weak Christians are those who are terrorist Christians. Why are they weak? Because they are not following the rules and directives of Christianity as found in the basic place where Christianity comes from... the New Testament.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i aggree with your topic MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
every religion teaches about goodness and peace. only those with a chaotic mind that will make terrorism. Never judge a good person as a terrorist. because man was created to be the best by the creator.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said
It is narrated on the authority of ‘Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.  (Book 019, Number 4319 Sahih Muslim)

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said to me during Hajjat-al-Wida’: Let the people keep quiet and listen. Then he said (addressing the people), “Do not (become infidels) revert to disbelief after me by striking the necks (cutting the throats) of one another (killing each other).”

Narrated by Jarir, Sahih Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1:122
Islam is strictly against terrorism or taking the live of innocents.Islam only promote brotherhood and peace among people.

You quote from the Koran but you are not showing much insight into how you see things or does that not matter for you?
legendary
How can u say that Muslims are terrorists,Muslims are the most peaceful nation of the world.whole world is blaming that Muslims are terrorist just because of few people who are following wrong path.Not a single muslim country attacked any non muslim country and become ruler of that place like Israel,America and NATO.What about Palestine,Iraq and Afghanistan and who is responsible of killing innocent children and people of these countries.
Oh, so your Koran DOES ALLOW for terrorism against Israel and America.  How convenient.

Muslims are the most peaceful nation of the world.whole world is blaming that Muslims are terrorist just because of few people who are following wrong path.

But your own words indicate that it is justified jihad.

Takiyya, takiyya, takiyya...

Can we all just try to be honest here and speak the truth?
Activity: 120
Merit: 6
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said
It is narrated on the authority of ‘Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.  (Book 019, Number 4319 Sahih Muslim)

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said to me during Hajjat-al-Wida’: Let the people keep quiet and listen. Then he said (addressing the people), “Do not (become infidels) revert to disbelief after me by striking the necks (cutting the throats) of one another (killing each other).”

Narrated by Jarir, Sahih Al-Bukhari, Hadith 1:122
Islam is strictly against terrorism or taking the live of innocents.Islam only promote brotherhood and peace among people.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Problem with religion is its always open for interpretation and people tend to be motivated by greed and power most of the time and the sheep will buy into anything under the right situations. This is why you can really only trust religious people to a extent,once their told to do something for God its anything goes!
Mind you most people can do horrific things under the right pressures,so maybe religion is just a easy prop.
Islam is strictly against taking lives of people like in QURAN ALLAH say
Al- Quran 6:151 

“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”

Al- Quran 16:90 

God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny. He warns you so that hopefully you will pay heed.

Al- Quran 5:32 

“…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”
This is real Islam,there are good and bad people every where if we will start blaming whole communities it will only make situation more crirical
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
who is killing "" in the name of god ""(alah)?

who is giving the killer the supply to kill?
The biggest damage from these terrorist attacks were faced by muslims and still facing these damages.Most of the people who died in terrorist attacks were muslims and muslim countries faced financial problems as well.According to a report more than 50,000 People died in Pakistan and more than 99 percent of them were muslims than how can u say Muslims are terrorists.
Muslims are not terrorist,if world want this terrorism end they should stop those countries who are providing weapons to these terrorist organizations.Who is supplying weapons to ISIS and who is buying oil from them.which countries are providing financial support to them and when world will recognize these countries world will know who the real terrorists are.
How can u say that Muslims are terrorists,Muslims are the most peaceful nation of the world.whole world is blaming that Muslims are terrorist just because of few people who are following wrong path.Not a single muslim country attacked any non muslim country and become ruler of that place like Israel,America and NATO.What about Palestine,Iraq and Afghanistan and who is responsible of killing innocent children and people of these countries.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
who is killing "" in the name of god ""(alah)?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
I agree with u. Muslim are not terrorists and terrorists are not Muslims. And I think terrorists are not region of world. terrorists is terrorists. They are most danger my world.
Say what you just said to my sister..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FIy5C01zg

You have a brave sister, thumbs up from me.

Regarding OP: I think most muslims, like most other religous folk, just want to lead a normal life and grow old in relative health and safety. But to try to downplay the current situation with these comparisons makes no sense.

Western Europe is full of angry young men from north-African descent. Why? Because their parents and grandparents were unwanted in their countries of origin and the rulers saw chance to say good riddance to bad rubbish. Now we're stuck with the primitives and we're way too developed to effectively make these guys assimilate. I guess flambergasted comes close to describing how we feel about them although patience with them is increasingly running out.

Honestly, if it were animals, say dogs, they'd been put down a long while ago.

Freedom cannot facilitate the oposite of freedom in name of freedom.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
I agree with u. Muslim are not terrorists and terrorists are not Muslims. And I think terrorists are not region of world. terrorists is terrorists. They are most danger my world.
Say what you just said to my sister..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FIy5C01zg
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: