Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 22. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 12:02:00 PM
Thanks, man, i would even give you some merits if i could. I still want to join in this bounty party but it seems so hard for me!
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
When I started to practice bounty, I was inspired by the video where the guy shows the results for 6 months of work and retention of tokens: $ 60,000!!! He began to run the bounty in December! Now I don't believe it's possible to make as much money. A lot of new people began to engage in bounty and payments have become small.
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
my bounty experience is very good, I like to follow bounty, because if we follow bounty project we will get the coin wage that we do, I like bounty bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 04:02:54 AM
Always considered bounty programs to be an effective way to earn money. I have a lot of experience in this direction, although every time I have to conduct a thorough analysis of the project to avoid mistakes and fraud.
Activity: 66
May 10, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
That is a very nice experience for beginners. I am new in this industry and haven't got such a good rewards like you. I hope that I could earn so much from this industry to help me with living cost.
Activity: 574
May 10, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
Congrats! It was actually quite a feat specially since you just started venturing in the bounty campaign world. My friend was also a part of credits bounty campaign, one of the campaign included in your list and I must say I was very surprised to because he earned rewards worth my annual salary in my current job.
Activity: 349
May 10, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Not bad for beginner. You make me believe in the bounty future. If we work hard, we will get good results. People are probably scared of scam bounties. Yes, scam bounties is real, but not much. It's not a big problem for us to worry.
I has joined the bounty for a few months. Although I made many mistakes when joining bounty, I finally stabilized my bounty income. I just want to say that everyone can make money from crypto without capital, you just need to be hard.
Activity: 19
May 10, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
Congratulations that your hardwork paid off, this means that there are still many bounties out there that are paying and will have a great use and value in the future. I saw that you have credits i also got some from bounty, if they can develop and prove about their claim on scalability and tps it will surely be huge.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 10, 2018, 10:19:14 AM
Your performance as a newbie into crypto market is very good so far you took the things seriously and perform well. Your results totally depends on your focus and perseverance. Anyone can do the same if he/she seriously doing bounties in a proper way with perseverance. Even I have read your other article about how to join or choose bounty that is worth to read for newbies. One should not loose hope when a bounty fails. He/she should keep doing bounties sooner or later result will be positive.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 10, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
Scammer ICO bounties and always ends with fail.
But there is a big issue on this topic loser is always investor and bounty hunter.
Invertor loses money, bounty hunter loses effort and time which equals money.
But project owner and bounty manager always wins!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
I've completed the vote bounty for Bounty0x and meme bounty for Delphy. Delphy hasn't ended their campaign so I've yet to be paid out if I'm chosen, but it was a fun task for a potential reward.
What kind of project are you working on? I was interested in the social media ones but I'm not active on any other platforms but Reddit, so it doesn't seem plausible for me to complete them. I'd like to see some different types of bounties come up for hunters. Much like traditional freelance work.
Activity: 198
May 10, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
Ive joined a lot of bounty campaign, and my first work is kind a unexpected. Because the campaign is failure. But some of my friend said its normal. So i joined another campaign and that was good experiened. Because i earn a token and i sell it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 10, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
You can certainly earn a lot, if you participate in  many social media bounties. As with a single account, you can only participate in a single signature campaign, but you are free to participate as many social media bounties as you can. It is also true that you have to work hard to complete these tasks everyday. I have also participated a few of them and earn a reasonable amount of money.
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
Well I am not having the best bounty experience but I am learning so let's see
Activity: 43
May 10, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
Wow awesome. Thanks for sharing. And i hope everyone got inspired and motivate. Thank you again
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 10, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
Cryptocurrency is an opportunity for all. Although, it is not for the lazy, it is definitely for the hardworking folks. There are other means to living fine in life, but cryptocurrency is the future. You found a good place to be. i am glad that as a student, you are gradually making it big. Please, do not relent. the sky is the starting pointy for you. If you can keep up with the spirit, before the year runs out, you will be surprised at what your portfolio will give you. Patience is also an important factor. Even if what you are expecting is not forthcoming, do not relent. Cryptocurrency is the future and it is a technology with great prospects.
My experience in bounty is there's a time bad but mostly good, bad when i encounter a scam bounty or the manager abandoned the project, but when im in a good bounty then surely gives you reward, and gives you a lot of opportunity to get a lot earning especially when your ranked is higher. Also in bounty it gives to everyone opportunity to have money by working with it ang opportunity to someone to ha e income.
Activity: 854
May 10, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Cryptocurrency is an opportunity for all. Although, it is not for the lazy, it is definitely for the hardworking folks. There are other means to living fine in life, but cryptocurrency is the future. You found a good place to be. i am glad that as a student, you are gradually making it big. Please, do not relent. the sky is the starting pointy for you. If you can keep up with the spirit, before the year runs out, you will be surprised at what your portfolio will give you. Patience is also an important factor. Even if what you are expecting is not forthcoming, do not relent. Cryptocurrency is the future and it is a technology with great prospects.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
In crypto world many projects are allocating their marketing budgest as a percentage for bounty. I think this is by far the most effective way of marketing. There are many traditional compannies doing the same thing. When ever there is a direct sale you get a huge incentive. Similarly these bounty campaigns use the same concept.
I get to know bounty programs very recently. This is very effective way to make  some hanson income. I have earn good income from the Dock.io, Made some good income from airdrops as well. Polymath/Havven are good projects i made good income
Activity: 224
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 09, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
That's a good move. You realize now that cryptocurrency is so helpful to you and to us especially bounty campaigns. I know soln newbie will realize that too. Just be careful to click link because many scammers is moving right now, just advice.
Pages:
Jump to: