Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 23. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
You are very lucky man to get such a great reward for your hard work,your sample gives me more hope to continue taking part in bounties,I have not been so lucky so far but I believe in one day I will be also rewarded.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Your hard work had really paid off and you are worthy of emulation as far as bounty campaign is concerned having reveals what it takes to earn rewarding  tokens by putting in every efforts in bounty campaigns, your testimony had really motivated me to put in extra efforts to also earn more in the forum.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
You can be great, man. This will be a good experience for you. I've been trying to learn the bounty campaign recently because I don't have much investment, so I plan to work hard to get a token. I know from your story that you can succeed if you stick to your beliefs and do anything.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 09, 2018, 11:49:03 AM
Happy and sad. Happy because it is really hard to be a part of bounties and it’s really hard to find a good bounty campaigns, cause nowadays there are scams and as a bounty hunter that is our enemy number 1. Sad because i experienced to be scammed for 5th time but it would not stop me to do crypto. I will still continue this.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 09, 2018, 11:44:57 AM
Congratulations to you because in 3 months you have made a lot of money, and maybe that experience can help some members here, especially in choosing bounty because I see there are many members I think choose some wrong bounty even scam, I do not really have an interesting experience to tell about bounty.
Activity: 67
May 09, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
My experience with bounty and airdrops was great.             

Of course it's real and legit. Here is a bounty program I'm participating in now, solid project what do you think?
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
Indeed hard working will give you the rewards you are seeking,those people who are lazy to get work everyday arent going succeed in life ,and those people who are doing their best to get their goals will have more chances of success. Wow that is very great experience,thanks for sharing it to use and I know you did a very good part of your campaigns that is why you have been rewarded with good bounties
Activity: 302
May 09, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
The popularity of the campaigns and the bounty have been moved from the bitcoin payment into altcoin payment and even people risk their time and power because they don't know if they will accept any token from this bounty even after many weeks or months after the bounty is finished totally. At the moment, I'm putting it together, but I hope I'll become an intelligent investor and I can leave my usual work in the vastness of the world crypt
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
Nice earning you got there. But I think you can earn that much money by translation campaign, blog, video or signature campaigns. Because some are just earning a little because they're joining social media campaigns which has so many participants. My first experience with bounty campaign is a fail because they dont give me reward for following their instructions in endorsing their projects so didn't continue endorsing it and also the admin there is not an admin
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
Of course it's real and legit. Here is a bounty program I'm participating in now, solid project what do you think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3387165

ann https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
To look for a good bounty campaign you have to really look carefully what's in them. What is their project all about, are there many people believe and investing in this project, do they have thread, telegram etc. those things and many are consider before joining in a campaign, plus the advice of people who have gone through these.
Activity: 83
May 09, 2018, 11:13:39 AM
My first experience in bounty is a sad one, i have worked a lot throughout the campaign. We finished campaogn two month the coin to me is a shit because there is no liquidity for the coin. It has been six month after ico and yet not exchange.

how can you work two months?
Name: nana2955
Activity: 13
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: April 04, 2018, 02:05:24 AM
Last Active: May 08, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
how do you register a bounty? while the age of your account is still 1 month
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 09, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Bounty is sure the way to go, if you do not have fund to invest  in ICO, But you must be strategic and choose  the campaign just like an investor in order to guard against scam and a waste of your  precious time.
Yes, now i have capital to start trading and earn money with that. It was really great experience and after theese bounty projects i have chance to make more and more money
Activity: 252
May 09, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
My first experience in bounty is a sad one, i have worked a lot throughout the campaign. We finished campaogn two month the coin to me is a shit because there is no liquidity for the coin. It has been six month after ico and yet not exchange.

there will be always good projects wich will bring profit and not the best projects, thats why we need to choose as many as we can it will give more % that we will choose correct one
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
Indeed, bounty offer enormous opportunities for new entrants to the market. and those who do not have money to invest. If they work hard for hours in a day. they will really be rich. and can enjoy their good life with it
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
May 09, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
Bounty is sure the way to go, if you do not have fund to invest  in ICO, But you must be strategic and choose  the campaign just like an investor in order to guard against scam and a waste of your  precious time.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
Great to see your bounty experience well their coin named (thug coin) which can also result in huge profit in future its a coin which has gained over 76k members in just a month and is growing each and every day the main reason behind this this is their frequent airdrops which happens every week on sunday and is still live not all this coin is also listed on exchanges like yobit where you can take advantage of theit ivestment box and can earn 5% of your investment every day so its time now take the advantage or it will be over.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
My bounty experience is really unforgettable. Learning is really a step by step process. Before joining project, it is important to understand how this forum goes. Recieving tokens and trading was a great experience. I earned on some project, while others are scam. I experience my wallet was hacked. So sad but then I just coninue joining projects. Exciting and challenging.
Activity: 159
May 09, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
Bounty campaigns are not for the lazy people. It requires very hard work and continuous dedication. It might be an easier way to earn cryptocurrency but it certainly isn’t a lazy way to earn. I also think being interested in the project you pick goes a long way to help ease the stress of the hectic work.
Yea, it really required a lot of effort and time; you should not be lazy when posting. As a matter of fact, my first bounty experience is kinda hard because I have a lot of task to do; but still, I've manage to do it both.
Activity: 399
May 09, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Bounty is a risk of time and effort. I spend a month or two in a bounty signature. I was tied to this certain ICO and restricted to wear the avatar until the end of the ICO. When the day comes, I was not paid because the softcap was not reach.  On the other hand, it is truly rewarding if the ICO is successful. I was paid a thousand dollars for a one month signature bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: