Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 25. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 06, 2018, 11:32:51 PM
Congratulations, truly hard work really pays off. continue this doing and you can achieve your dreams. I hope this post will serve as an inspiration, to those who want to start in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
In my view, Campaign bounty is one of the most profitable ways to generate good income when it comes to cryptocurrency. I'm starting from the basics and still learning another way about how to handle cryptocurrency until now. This is my second month now since the day I started doing the gift campaign. I joined many ICO prizes as a beginner and completed five or six on them but only 1 ICO has paid my job up to now, others, I am still waiting for their distribution. And I hope in the future I get a lot of tokens.

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 10:50:54 PM
You've done a great job. Can you make a friend? I want to learn from you. Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 10:35:30 PM
Wow congratulations on your achievement. Ive been there also, for starting on my life in crypto world. I was a little bit slow in getting funds for investing on popular coins. But when I discovered bounty campaigns. As of now its my source of fund for investing on a tokens or even investing on ICO campaign. Its really a great help especially for those who are still starters in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 41
May 06, 2018, 03:25:01 PM
I have not been able to participate much in bounty campaigns but the first one I did, I wasn't informed there would be a KYC at the end of the campaign, despite the ambiguity of the process during the campaign, I was discouraged because I don't really know how the KYC should be done, that was how I lost all those rewards.
Activity: 336
May 06, 2018, 03:21:23 PM
I have been participating in bounty companies since January and my earnings are 10 times less, tokens came to the purse but they are not traded anywhere ...
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
Thanks for sharing, choosing a right program is the key to the success. I have experienced the same in past also have learnt how to choose a good program which will have good potential and provides longterm wealth creation opportunity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I started as bounty hunter ,until now lm a bounty hunter because l dont have choice.l dont have any other income to feed my children.l only hope for my salary as bounty hunter.Even l experience to scam ,l really try and try until l have a salary for my kids.l almost dont have salary for 4months but lm still here waiting for God ti bless me.But lm really thankful l got my salary that will provide our needs for 4months.I beleive if bitcoin reach $20000 l am rich that time.
Activity: 308
May 06, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

When a bounty like airdrop usually asks for your information, make sure you don't give personal and security information like private keys because bounties here in this forum will never ask even the moderators and admin, they will never ask for your private informations. There are also some cases of phishing sites and airdrops scams so we all need to be careful and vigilant.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
May 06, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
my thought will say so, im very new to bounty since 2015 i left bitcoin and start again from end of march...i just curious with bounty's benefit because still waiting some tokens and stakes finalised. hope it will make me more excitement to do boutny works after spending some benefit. i believe that every efforts has value, so for me doing bounty works properly and helping spread the project is so much fun especially people with writting hobbies and learn more cryptocurrency it will make other benefits for him.
Activity: 22
May 06, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
That was a marvelous affair not every one of the general population is getting paid by these crusades that is the reason you are excessively fortunate, making it impossible to get paid, thats each great accomplishment as of now in light of the fact that these battle are infrequently getting hardcaps
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
thank for your sharing! I also agree with you that working for bounty campaign is one of the best ways to earn money. But till the market falls down from December, 2017, the earning money from bounty is becoming more difficult. Most of the token's price will reduce immediately after the payment date. You have wait for a long time for the recover
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Congratulations! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.

Well, congrats to him as of today I don't have yet payment from my first bounty experience and I am still waiting for it, I am hoping for a good outcome about it and see profit in it.
I want to know what bounty campaign you are involved in has not yet received the payment. I currently have not received the bounty for the campaign is gifcoin.
Gifcoin has been three months since the end of the bounty campaign. I am still waiting for payment.
Activity: 23
May 05, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
I saw that you have credits i also got some from bounty, if they can develop and prove about their claim on scalability and tps it will surely be huge.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
May 04, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
indeed, it can be a good source of income however it does not have to be the only one
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
May 04, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Congratulations! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.

Well, congrats to him as of today I don't have yet payment from my first bounty experience and I am still waiting for it, I am hoping for a good outcome about it and see profit in it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
Activity: 76
May 04, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
Why do I feel sad when I look at the coins that I earned for participating in bounty campaigns for six months? Once it was a solid amount of money, but for the past 2 months the value of these coins has dropped by a factor of ten and I now doubt that it was necessary to waste time on getting them.
Activity: 144
May 04, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
I do not understand how everyone makes money on this, for 3 months in bountys  all I have is a couple hundred ... I left the main job for this, I hope it will be better.
Activity: 144
May 02, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
Many projects in the bounty of which I participated, did not even go to the stock exchange and most likely will not go out, so I'm very surprised by your result, which you achieved in such a short time
Pages:
Jump to: