Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 26. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
It feels so great ,interesting amd challenge for me because of a constructive post that I'm sharing in Bct forum activities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 01:54:44 AM
When I also started the same happend to me when I taught is was a scam because people have been scammed in this kinda things before. Friends even told me it wont work but now Im earning a huge sum of money every week. And my secret is participating in at least three of the campaigns of every Bounty.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
I have not had much experience in the gift because I am just a beginner. I want to learn from you on how to get a good bounty and not a scam to get a pretty big result.
You should be more diligent in reading and working in following the bounty, then you will get very satisfactory results in the next three months, I once felt to be a beginner and I know what you want
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
May 01, 2018, 01:12:26 AM
Its so cool you can earning $1500 in 3 month's become a bounty hunter because this is way to earn some tokens without invest your money,  i just following social media bounty campaign and i hope i can found good project with high payment
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
thank you very much for sharing your experience in doing bounties. in my opinion, and it was mentioned several times before, i'd say the success of a bounty campaign is simply whether the project has a strong team or not, so just hold it for some months.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
Bounty success depends on the time you dedicate on bounties and on how successful the ICO will be and how responsive the team is. So far my experience with Bounties has been interesting and good. I will participate in more bounties in the future.
Activity: 14
April 30, 2018, 04:37:26 AM
I have not had much experience in the gift because I am just a beginner. I want to learn from you on how to get a good bounty and not a scam to get a pretty big result.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 04:34:41 AM
Excellent results, it is a pity now not to earn so much. ICO collects very little money, and bounty campaigns have become much more participants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 09:40:09 PM
Oh okay. Congratulations on your success story bro. This is a good advise to all of us and also to the newbies who are trying to start up with new bounty campaigns. The fact is that it is not easy to start a bounty or participate in a bounty. Though it is a free way of earning some coins without investing money, we also do some form of investments. You would have to invest a lot of time and energy into the campaign you will join. It could even be that some senior investors or whales got some of their funds through bounties and they continue to earn each day.
So I stand with him in the notion that, though the market is bad, some projects are falling in the market but i will say the future is always bright for us. Crypto is still growing and we still have the chance to promote it and also make it big as well
Bright only for promissing coin but not to all coin or token because there are several bad token that does not have good future.
From portofolio i am very interesting with credits because it has increase from the recent ico price and has big potential.
Activity: 93
April 29, 2018, 09:34:44 PM
My first bounty experience is very good and I hope the gifts campaign that I follow will be better than the previous bounty campaign. I am currently joining an ENLTE bounty campaign. the bounty campaign I am currently following is very potential and promising.
Activity: 116
April 29, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
My first bounty experience was awesome, I participated in social aspect campaigns  of the bounty,  reporting to the thread at the end of the week was stressful but I got used to the experience as the weeks flew,  after all the bounty campaign came to an end and I was very eager to receive my token at the end. Painfully for me, the bounty managers passed an information through the thread that KYC is needed for each participants to get their rewards,  this was a sad new for me because I was new and doing KYC was strange but as my level increased and I got into Signature campaigns I enjoyed doing bounties alot better. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 29, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
I have only ever taken place in signature bounty programs. From my understanding, Twitter bounties don't pay out a lot unless you have like 10k followers. Can anyone confirm this?
Activity: 406
April 29, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
My bounty experience since I started crypto was so happy because I gained more experience, knowledge and give extra profits for my family. I also experienced being hacked by an anonymous person and get some of my good token I been secured.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 12:00:18 PM
Wow your experince is inspiring for the bounty hunters like me! You made a great work to earn those money! I would love to earn that too!!
Activity: 221
April 28, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
Great to know your bounty experience well i have another bounty program which is popular in these days named (thug coin) this coin has gained over 77k members in just one month and growing each an every day because of their frequent airdrops which happen every week and bounty campains its such coin which is already listed on exchanges like yobit so you can well imagine at an early stage this coin has gain much more and will be in next level in future,so its a must try project and maybe you will get another happy experience to share with us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 28, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
I was impressed by your earnings and you make me encourage my friend Smiley I am still reporting for different bounties and I am waiting for good rewards. Is there anyone who earned more than this sum?
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 05:55:50 AM
Results are never lie,
I am a beginner and got interested and studied at crypto 2 months ago,
I really believe in what you say and
Looks like I have to study with you to learn what cryptocurrency is, and how to get what you get  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
the experience of joining times in the bounty is very annoying to me where there I just work on the project so long and at the end of his grace is lost and does not pay so the core must be careful in choosing a good bounty.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
Congrats, you deserve a star, dude. You have proven how to become a true bounty hunter. I also like you, just start looking for luck in bounty world. I hope my achievement will be like you too. Wish me luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Good for you kiddo. It is good that you have learned cryptocurrency while you are still young because as you grow older your knowledge will also grew deeper and it is good for you and for this forum. You can earn money in this field without investing and just don't be greedy and be contented even it you will get small income at the start.
Pages:
Jump to: