Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 35. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
April 03, 2018, 03:33:55 PM
the only difference between the two of us is you are a student or you are earning a little salary and I am an overseas worker so I could support my family's basic needs while I am working, I also participating multiple bounty campaigns at the same time because I have multiple accounts as well.
I am holding every single altcoins on my wallet because they're for my long term so today I am holding decent amount of crypt assets that is having a value of my 10 year salary but I only earned it within just a half a year since I joined this forum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
I hope this post of you may encourage all Jr. Member to occupy their time looking for income while improving their post and creative way of sharing their thoughts through bounties and don't waste time to impress anybody to earn merit. Good Job buddy.
copper member
Activity: 42
Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler
April 03, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
Congrats, thx for the insights on your experience.

Especially lower income countries can leverage on bounty programs as it "only" takes dedication (time). If you can keep the quality on a high level, than making a living out of it in your country should be a breeze  Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
My first bounty was quite good but now found something great after some days and nights research. It is worth investing your time.

1. Coinnup - https://ico.coinnup.com/assets/pdf/bounty_campaign.pdf
2. Betrium - https://betrium.co/bounties.html
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
Bounty campaigns are not for the lazy people. It requires very hard work and continuous dedication. It might be an easier way to earn cryptocurrency but it certainly isn’t a lazy way to earn. I also think being interested in the project you pick goes a long way to help ease the stress of the hectic work.

Congratulations on your success and I wish you more in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 03, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
Great going buddy! I see that you were one of the participants who participated in the credits bounty campaign, just wondering how you ended up getting 1000 coins? Was it all from bouty or you bought some afterwards as well?
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
Overall I have good experiences with bounties. It happened only one time that a bounty campaign ended sooner because it wasn't a success
Activity: 518
April 03, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
When I read about all these bounty experiences and people saying they're happy with a few hundred dollars I realise how extremely lucky I was when I did my first bounty some months ago.  I did a translation (8 pages) and a signature bounty (6 weeks) and I got at the top 20k for that.  Of course I didn't sell when all of us should have in january.  But still I got about 8k left for that one bounty.  Then I participated in several other translation and signature bounties but I guess my luck was a one time opportunity.  There are a lot of scam projects with no result at all.  But I reckon to get several 1000$ out of my other bounties combined.   Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
I have a good experience with the bounty campaigns. Most of the times it was very profitable and I am glad I joined them
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
That`s good, glad to see your results, especially with Credits campaign.I think it was the last normal bounty with nice payments:)
At this moment there aren`t any perspective rojects with campaigns because of red market and projects delay their ICO, everybody worries about current situation in crypto-world
And it`s a pity, maybe after this bounties won`t be the way to promote projects and earn good amount:(
Activity: 434
April 03, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
I'm glad for you. I hope I will successful with WeLocal.
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
Great experience, congratulations, buddy, for being able to make your life better . Bounty but now is not the same , it is now much less than before
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 02:07:23 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I'm happy to know your experience. Yeah, as my bounty experience, I also found some great and sometimes bad experience. I got my rewards and sometimes I got scams. Those are the colors of my advantages and risks joining bounty. But in this case, the most important thing is that how we can join the good bounty and spread all good things about ICO. It is also better to do certain research in order to avoid the scam bounty. For me, the bounty is a good way to get free tokens within rewards by doing such campaign seriously.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
MacBook for the salary is good, but imagine how fun when your salary is 150 dollars! And people live and eat, and even manage to make small savings!
Activity: 168
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 03, 2018, 01:14:28 PM
I participate in bounty constantly and always carefully choose projects.Not once have I made mistakes and chose the wrong project I think I just got lucky with the choice
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
Yes, you are a very lucky guy, and I hope you will be able to live a better life through your efforts. Come on, friend.
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
April 03, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
Choosing a project is the most difficult part of the project and participation in it will be beneficial when you were able to make the right choice.I hope that soon all the bounty brand will be beneficial
Pages:
Jump to: