Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 33. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
I started to understand and know bounty then try to follow bounty social media although have to wait a long time but I get token. after reading almost the rules several times. This is very good for beginners, from my first experience to know crypto
Yes we can learn more about crpypto participting in bounties
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 04, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Looking at your previous bounty experiences, it seems like you luckily worked for many high quality ones, and I think that’s very important. Unlike the conventional market where there’s a clearer line and expectation for freelancers. The cryptomarket is very risky. In fact, some projects are actually just scams and all that bounty works especially translations can mean nothing. I had several cases where the bounty managers simply refused to pay or ended up being just scammers. So the lesson is yes, you can earn some money but be careful of scammers!
Of course there always will be scammers, we need to learn how to avoid them!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
I started to understand and know bounty then try to follow bounty social media although have to wait a long time but I get token. after reading almost the rules several times. This is very good for beginners, from my first experience to know crypto
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 04, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Looking at your previous bounty experiences, it seems like you luckily worked for many high quality ones, and I think that’s very important. Unlike the conventional market where there’s a clearer line and expectation for freelancers. The cryptomarket is very risky. In fact, some projects are actually just scams and all that bounty works especially translations can mean nothing. I had several cases where the bounty managers simply refused to pay or ended up being just scammers. So the lesson is yes, you can earn some money but be careful of scammers!
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Thanks! At least this helps me to convince more since this is my first bounty. I share this with my friends but hard to convince them with not seeing me getting a profit here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
Excellent result. Today it's hard to find a good crypto project, it's even harder to find a good bounty company! And it's hardest to find good managers who lead this bounty company.
April 04, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
For me, bounty is a very cool opportunity to really get cool coins and at the same time practically do nothing.I like it more than the investment
The same for me Smiley
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 04, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
For me, bounty is a very cool opportunity to really get cool coins and at the same time practically do nothing.I like it more than the investment
Activity: 1274
April 04, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
Congrats great job by you and i am sure this post will motivate the newbie and they will also join bounty programs and in my opinion it is the best free income opportunity and one more special thing that you learn through bounty programs as when you share and participate in signature or article campaigns you read or examine some new about crypto.
April 04, 2018, 07:28:05 AM
That awesome, hope more people can make money in bounty program. In my country also many people living only from bounty campaign because here very difficult to looking for job, and bounty program offer good solution to gain money from online by doing easy task.

Joining this forum and signature bounty campaigns will offer us good future and money but this year isn't better than last year because we can no longer get higher bounty stakes like we do last year.
this merit system is the new requirement to rank up so this year Jr. Members will be stuck on being Jr. Members and so does Members and so on.
I am thankful enough that I made multiple higher ranked accounts before the merit system so I don't think I could feel more stress than other new members in this forum.
Hey mate, you said you made multiple higher ranked accounts, its legit, maybe i can also do that? It will be also great for me if have chance to join in different bounties with at least 3 accounts!
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 04, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
I am new to bounty and I have not made any single money so far but I am hopeful. I am doing my first signature bounty and I am hoping I will earn from it.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Congratulations on your earnings and for being able to manage your portfolio. You have made quite a profit for a beginner. And that's just the start of your crypto journey. If you keep on doing what you're doing right, more blessings will come your way. Yes, there are a lot of crypto skeptics. But more and more are becoming believers because they have personally experienced the benefits of this great and unique system.
Activity: 17
April 04, 2018, 07:18:53 AM
My bounty experience is not the best one... Embarrassed Approximetly 7 out of 10 in the final - scam, and of course I haven't been paid for 1,5 - 2 month posting and reposting

Yes I think you are right we are spoiling our social reputation by retweeting posting useless scams of airdrops 2 out of 10 airdrops are genuine and i think we should see the website and its mainframe and use of thirdparty apps to know which one would be great airdrop.

Thanks
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 07:16:59 AM
My bounty experience is not the best one... Embarrassed Approximetly 7 out of 10 in the final - scam, and of course I haven't been paid for 1,5 - 2 month posting and reposting
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
One of the important parts of the world of cryptographic currencies is bounty. you need to do research to find the right bounty. bounty gives you the knowledge and experience. Experience means money in this market.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 04, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
That awesome, hope more people can make money in bounty program. In my country also many people living only from bounty campaign because here very difficult to looking for job, and bounty program offer good solution to gain money from online by doing easy task.

Joining this forum and signature bounty campaigns will offer us good future and money but this year isn't better than last year because we can no longer get higher bounty stakes like we do last year.
this merit system is the new requirement to rank up so this year Jr. Members will be stuck on being Jr. Members and so does Members and so on.
I am thankful enough that I made multiple higher ranked accounts before the merit system so I don't think I could feel more stress than other new members in this forum.
Presale Starting May 1st
April 04, 2018, 06:57:18 AM
all I can say is this Crypto is the best thing happened in our lives while the world does not yet adapting it.
we are lucky that we are earning money more than our average salary through crypto and bounty campaigns.
today, my portfolio is consistent and I am holding decent amount of Crypto Assets that is my 10 year salary that I even earned it just 5 months of joining signature bounty campaigns.
that is why I made multiple accounts so that I could join multiple signature bounty campaigns and get more bounty stake tokens as reward for helping ICOs to reach their goals.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
April 03, 2018, 08:56:36 PM
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 03, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
Good start for you, im am just starting joining bounty hope  the result is just like what you earn. Dollars is bounty was so nice, free and big
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
Pages:
Jump to: