Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 32. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 06, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

You just got lucky about joining a legitimate campaign and gain that good amount of $2,500 because 80 percent of bounty campaign now is scam,yes they are paying tokens but has no value and have so low that wasnt enough for theyre promise expected salary..so i hope the next campaig that you will be going will be like that whos paying rightfully
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 01:43:44 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
You have a good result.
I didn't reach similar profitability yet, but I think I will leave in 1-2 months.
Work in bounty is pleasant to me because it not difficult and takes a little time.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 01:35:01 AM
Bounty of facebook and twitter campaign can we follow some in the same time. But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.  only time these people are free is when it is in their lunch which is why this forum is more alive when these people has free time.
Activity: 51
April 05, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
That's a great result!  I think that it's important to select projects that you believe in and that you feel have a good chance of success. 

In my experience, this makes it easier to hold the investment if you believe in the project and the team. 

My simple advice is to only join bounties in which you would invest your funds. 

Personally, I'm involved with the Social Wallet and Alt.Estate bounties through Bounty Hive

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
This is a really good first experience. I'm new and I'm in my first bounty right now, and I'm very curious to wait for it to finish and see what happens.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
I'm bounty experience is 5 month's. My rank member in bitcoinlalk platform. so you can participate bounty bountyhive.io  and earn money
That is a wack company. I have a feeling that they are holding out on the people's funds and giving them a small percent.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Congratz OP, that is a really nice result and indeed when you are living in a country where the minimum monthly wages are 240 EUR, you are making a killing!

Started with bounties about 6 weeks ago, after finding out about Airdrops. Currently, I am participating in over 50 bounty campaigns. Some through Bountyhive, but they have recently changed the rules of token allocation and now it depends on the number of tokens sold by the ICO you are promoting. Don't be fooled by the number they present to you, because they are based on the ICO reaching their Hard cap.

That said I really believe there is good money to be made here, just getting experienced in picking the right ones.
Activity: 60
April 05, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
Excellent result and I recently joined the German project Vreo.io https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
I'm very satisfied and  I follow the project news in a Telegram. It is convenient to work with them and I am pleased with the active positionof the team
copper member
Activity: 42
Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler
April 05, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Why do I feel sad when I look at the coins that I earned for participating in bounty campaigns for six months? Once it was a solid amount of money, but for the past 2 months the value of these coins has dropped by a factor of ten and I now doubt that it was necessary to waste time on getting them.

In light of this, do you still participate in bounty programs?
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 05, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
Ow, man! U were promoting HOQU too?  Cheesy Theyjust GOTTA be huge after the hell we have been gone through together lol But now it's so looow price.
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 01:45:34 PM
I believe the bounty though have not followed the signature of. for although the ordinary result is promising and even coin bounty results from very reliable to satisfy the necessities of life let alone for the future. opportunities for the huge bounty and fondly missed.
Activity: 155
April 05, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
Same here in our country imagine we only paid 7$ a day for 8 hours,  there were also establishment who pays 3 $ a day for nine hours..can you imagine that? its not enough to buy food so doing bounty campaign is much worth it. I love doing bounty's than  working full time with this very less salary.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 03:28:19 PM
Bounty is a nice for those that have no helpers. Personally I have benefited a lot but just that coin market is bad this period with price being Red almost everyday. I have at least from reward from Bounty program like from BGD, HOQU, THUG. But I have not sell any because price keep dropping everyday. But I know for sure that one day all will moon and cash out soon. At first I was skeptical about bounty whether it will bring any reward until I saw my friend cash out big from Bounty without investing any of his money. I recommend bounty those start up newbie in crypto space.
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Why do I feel sad when I look at the coins that I earned for participating in bounty campaigns for six months? Once it was a solid amount of money, but for the past 2 months the value of these coins has dropped by a factor of ten and I now doubt that it was necessary to waste time on getting them.
Activity: 116
April 04, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley

It was so funny in my first  bounty experience,
I was so excited that time, i have an idea on bounty but not totally expert, i am on a hurry to send my reports. After a week il checked my name on the spreadsheet, i was shock that i cannot find my name.
And finally i was realized that i did not apply on the bounty.. Smiley
Activity: 272
April 04, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
Initially, I had my doubts. Wasn't really into it in the beginning, I was neither here nor there.
A friend introduced me to it, and since I have committed to it, the results have been wow. I'm smiling to the banks more often than not now.

It's helped a reaching a sort of financial independence and has really helped me as I can now productively engage in some other activities.

It comes with its time consuming problem, however, I have been able to manage that and that no longer pose a problem.
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:19:02 PM
I'm bounty experience is 5 month's. My rank member in bitcoinlalk platform. so you can participate bounty bountyhive.io  and earn money
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 12:04:23 PM
Very nice Once your experience, within 3 months of joining the bounties get paid 2500 $.

If my new experience dapet 1000-1500 $ because many bounties that I follow a scam. and most of the time I joined the SOSmed bounties so it's not as big as SIGncamp and translate campaigns.

No matter what I can still be grateful for.

Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
For three months that's amazing for me. Your thread really motivate me that still jr. member. Because you're jr member before right.
Activity: 85
April 04, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
Wow this article is really motivational, i really want to particapte and earn like you, thanks for this artcile, if i could i would love to give a merit, lets give this chnance them who have many merits!
Pages:
Jump to: