Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 34. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 03, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
Wow. very good my friend. I wish you spend it with pleasure or invest it to the crypto Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 03, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
It's always good to let curiosity guide us. Your curiosity of looking for ways to earn without investing has brought you good tidings with profitable income. Keep up the bounty hunt and in no time, you would've made much from it. Persistence pays.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 03, 2018, 06:32:27 PM
I joined many bounty campaigns (social media and forum signature). Personally, i raised more than 10k$ in 4 months and i think it's good income in any country in the world.

amazing friend, if only follow signaure campaign and social media campaing
and then only 4 month, this mean only 2 project you can get 10k dollar
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 03, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
Well very good for you because you know what you are doing,im sure you did research before joining any of these successful bounties becase if not you wont get paid by anyone because most of the bounties are scams that is why you can barely see someone who will pay you good amount of bounties ,and you should only stick to those managers who has good repuations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 06:15:34 PM
Well that is a very great bounty experience,i am still waiting for my first bounty to pay me,and it was too alarming because it was already 2months from the date the ICO has successfully ended,i dont know if these people are going to pay me but the thing is i wont be joining these managers again because the payouts are too delayed already!
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 03, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
Good job you really did a good pick with these bounty campaigns,because surely these if you didnt do your research you will end up not getting paid or joining scam bounties,you should keep up the good work so that you will earn more bounties in the future never join these potential scam projects if you see redflags already try to spread the word here in the forum so most of the hunters wont get scammed.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
That's great result.  I started out with airdrop and filling a tone of forms and doing some task with less payments.  But bounties are the best.  Nice work.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 03, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
That would be a very good experience with your first months here,because most of the people here arent getting paid because some of the managers doesnt bother to send the rewards,you should know some of these will try to support some ICO scams and then will deny that they are part of it,that is why we need to check the manager's credibility so we are sure that we arent going to join these scam projects.
Activity: 204
April 03, 2018, 05:40:46 PM
Good experience for you indeed,my first bounty campaign wasnt a successful one because the manager has resigned and most of the people who participated under his management didnt get paid,i posted for about 1month and didnt received any pennies that is why you are lucky enough to have that rewards actually it is good enough to cover your efforts if you compared it to others.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
Wont be as good the coming month. The bearmarket is tough and I'm getting demotivated.

I'm just gonna hope my time won't be wasted this time
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 03, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
If the market recovers, then his earnings will be more significant. I think this is an excellent result.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
Your efforts are well paying off.
You should also holding all of them for long-term because some of them have promising project especially CS and TRX.
TRX i have bought after i sell some tokens from bounty, main point is that i not invest money i was earn it only with my work and for free!
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
April 03, 2018, 04:51:36 PM
Your efforts are well paying off.
You should also holding all of them for long-term because some of them have promising project especially CS and TRX.
Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
Great results you have. I earned good coins like you. I love bounties and suggest everybody. It is not hard
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
That is very good result. Unfortunately bounty takes too much time. The count of projects must be great to make real profit. Now I try carefully analyse bounty campanies before to participate. Some of them don't pay any rewards or change conditions and it's necessary watch them all time at chats or like this.
April 03, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
I joined many bounty campaigns (social media and forum signature). Personally, i raised more than 10k$ in 4 months and i think it's good income in any country in the world.
Thats great mate!
Activity: 208
April 03, 2018, 04:07:13 PM
April 03, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.

a friend of mine started to share this kind of earning crypto and money but he warned me that it requires time, effort and patience but I just said I could handle them on my watch.
after a couple of months, I really felt bored and tired through making repeating comments and non sense posts but after I get my first bounty reward and it bumped on coinmarketcap.com after few weeks then I was awaken and never stop joining bounty campaigns until today.
today, I am holding my 10 year salary that I only earned it in just half a year.
that is why I never quit joining bounty campaigns because it made me a millionaire.
Wow, its amaizing experience, for example i am not selling all tokens witch i get from bounty, i think that many of them will have more value tafter some time, so i am holding them. I dont understand bounty hunters who work 2 month in bounty where for example ICO price was 1$, they get 1000 tokens, but when token listed on exchanges they all sell for cents Cheesy its so funny to view this, so why they do that, why they waste time to bounties if from 1000$ wich will be going to be in some month in holding, they sell it for cents!
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
April 03, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.

a friend of mine started to share this kind of earning crypto and money but he warned me that it requires time, effort and patience but I just said I could handle them on my watch.
after a couple of months, I really felt bored and tired through making repeating comments and non sense posts but after I get my first bounty reward and it bumped on coinmarketcap.com after few weeks then I was awaken and never stop joining bounty campaigns until today.
today, I am holding my 10 year salary that I only earned it in just half a year.
that is why I never quit joining bounty campaigns because it made me a millionaire.
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
April 03, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
I hope this post of you may encourage all Jr. Member to occupy their time looking for income while improving their post and creative way of sharing their thoughts through bounties and don't waste time to impress anybody to earn merit. Good Job buddy.

let's face the fact, Jr Members will be nailed on their current rank no matter how well they make their posts or comment a good one.
if I have to rate then there would be 1 out of 300 Jr Members will be rank up to the next level, that is a member.
higher ranks that English is their native language could climb up easily but us? don't expect to much.

well, back to the thread. the OP is having fun on his earnings and that's the good sign of being an optimistic crypto enthusiast because investing crypto don't need Money actually but requires time and effort and tremendous patience so the we could earn new altcoins and money in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: