Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 31. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
April 06, 2018, 08:59:00 PM
You are lucky and you have great result joining bounty program. I started also joining bounty and Im also happy that I earned a lot and now starting also buying ICO and start trading. Hope a lot of of people will inspire to your post and this is very great.

#Taklimakan
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 08:56:22 PM
Bounty project overheard and tokengo
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 08:53:40 PM
Good for you mate,I hope I can get my first salary this coming month so that I have also experience to share with you guys.I am also student like you,hope I will also be successful with bounties.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
My first Bounty experience was encouraging as TravelFlex bounty campaign paid me almost $5k I was so happy until I meant Benebit ICO who scammed me 0.5ETH then Ethereum was $1000 plus. Then I know that been an investor here you need to be extremely careful and watch the kind of project you work with kiddos to TravelFlex.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
April 06, 2018, 08:16:07 PM
Well, I made over $20k dollars over a period of 6months actively hunting bounties and still counting.That's how lucrative bounty hunting can be.I always help people learn how to start and which bounties to join.For people like us who can't always afford to invest in such projects,bounties are the way to go.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 08:05:25 PM
If you want to receive bonuses and bonuses, join bounty campaigns. Take the time to invest in it and you will get some worth of effort. I spent a lot of my time with bitcoins including sleep time and my paid work.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 06, 2018, 07:42:13 PM
That was very fortunate for you to have earned that much even though you are still new. I on the other hand was not that fortunate because almost 90% of the campaigns I participated either turned out to be scam or just miserably failed and ended without paying me. I say participating in bounties is also a gamble, and for me, I think not yet the time to win.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
Four weeks ago, until now I still do not receive the reward from the bounty. I recently talked to an admin from the ICO team, he said that the reward will be coming soon. But until now no more reward. Then he told me that their team is not responsible for the payment. It would be better if they were rewarded according to their time. i think it's a scam.
Activity: 476
April 06, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
Skeptics will remain as skeptics as long as they remain doubtful and fearful of trying new things. They need to learn to accept changes in order for them to keep up with this dynamic world that we have today. It is a good thing that you have decided to come out of the dark to have some shed of light. Congratulations! 👏👏👏

Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
My bounty experience is like a learning experience to me. I started from the basic and still learning other ways on how to deal on cryptocurrency up to now. It is my second month now from the day i started doing bounty campaigns. I joined a lot of ICO's bounty as a beginner and finish five or six on it but only 1 ICO has paid my work up to now, others, i'm still waiting for their distribution. Hoping to earn more tokens/money too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 06, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
My Bounty experience has being  quite interesting as am holding coins that I hope to have a good  return soon, bounty give an access to individual without fiat to earn token, over time with your earning you can take profit and invest in other ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 04:49:41 PM
You have got a very good testimony as regards your earnings from bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is one of the most lucrative way of making good earnings when it comes to cryptocurrency. I started bounty campaign at exactly 1st November, 2018 and that should be about 5 months ago. To my amazement and as at today, i have made over $3000 dollars in fiat, not to talk of my coins portfolio. Thanks to bitcointalk forum for this opportunity.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley iympo has not paid bounty so how did u get your lympo
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
copper member
Activity: 42
Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler
April 06, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
Anyone ever had a bad experience, like not getting paid? That would be bad
Activity: 462
April 06, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Congrats mate. Good job. I started around November last year and approximately I earn already around 2,000 USD. It was a big help for the family expenses. Bounty takes hard work as well but on a very short amount of time. But compare to the work you've done, its something very rewarding. But I have also bad experience. I also have one bounty that I started around December 2017 and finished ICO last March 21. Soft Cap was not achieve, therefore bounty participants was not paid. I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey.
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
I should say that my bounty experience was a good kind of experience. Sometimes it makes me feel bother to those bounty I had join, because of some of the projects are not updated which you will use it in your campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
Hi. I paticipate in another good bounty campaign. Welocal. Try it.
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
i recomende you bounty project ICOREWARD
Activity: 91
April 06, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley

My bounty experience was really hard for me it was my first time to join the campaign who was refer my by friend I'm curious how to do it, sometimes I ask myself if I'm doing right.  But in the end it was failed but for me its okay. First experience is learning also.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 02:11:08 AM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
My bounty experience is like a roller coaster ride. As a newbie it was so hard for me to find a good campaign, a lot of rejection happened to me but still I choose to try because I do believe that failure is just a recipe towards success. When I finally joined a campaign, I realized that earning money is a long process. But due to my willingness to help my family and determination, I've just  finally done my first campaign and Im waiting when my first earning to come.
Pages:
Jump to: