Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 44. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:28:11 PM
Crypto currency has a good future. But to make it a source of a basic income, it is too early. It is necessary to search for the golden mean. Personally, I'm not ready for it yet. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
crypto has a good future. You can't sacrifice everything, enough to spend a few hours a day
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
I believe in cryptocurrencies, but I am not ready to risk my work and devote time only to cryptocurrencies. I can't make a steady income yet.
Activity: 53
August 16, 2018, 04:19:54 PM
In fact, Crypto is my life. I spend most of my time with a crypto, crypto can earn money for the future, so we can get some money, I crypto with the crypto everyday. I expect to invest here in the future. Anyone can earn an extra income.
copper member
Activity: 372
August 16, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
Right! crypto is my future and already crypto has changed my life. I hope, I would like to earn well from crypto. I believe very much in cryptos.
Activity: 62
August 16, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
My friend left work to devote his time only to cryptocurrencies. I believe in cryptocurrencies, but I'm not ready for that yet. Cryptocurrencies do not bring me a stable income yet, but I hope that I will be able to achieve this.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 16, 2018, 04:03:42 PM
I am full time crypto trader or a bounty hunter. Yes I believe in cryptos but in the present market scenario leaving a job is not advisable as you already watching whole market is very messy nobody knows market will go to which direction in coming days. As a trader or bounty hunter I earned a lot of money last year in the month of Nov-Dec 2017 but after that I am also struggling but anyhow I manage to meet my all expenses from cryptos earning and I am quite positive for crypto currencies good future so I am continuing it. Its not a one day or one month process to get success in crypto world. You need to give proper time for learning with all basic understandings of market if you want to make your good future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
You should always remember that your job will always continue to be your job no matter, and also keep it in mind not put your all in one thing who knows tomorrow. It will be better and safer if you run the two together in order for you to get different source of income.
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
With this I have a crypto great expectations. I would like to one day, the price of coins that I am still currently able to hodl leapt. So I can get a benefit. And my life would be so much better. It is just a matter of working with a little attention. There should not be any haste in any work.If you work well then your future will be very good in it. Sometimes it has to face a bad time, but not every time.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
no you can't just rely on crypto, you have to have another job. cryto won't be there forever, there will definitely be a time when crypto dies. therefore you must have a job or other business.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
Well, we all have different reasons and decisions on this but personally, I think it is better to stick to you stable job and take crypto as an alternative because crypto is unpredictable and from your stable job, you have a stable income unlike crypto where the price of coin fluctuates and the price even fall.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
The market of crypto is still young and no one knows what will happen next, everything can collapse in an instant. But while for me this is the main kind of earnings and I continue to do my job and I'm not going to stop!
Activity: 79
August 16, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency, but I'm not ready to leave my job, which brings me a constant income. Cryptocurrencies are unstable earnings, this activity is suitable as an addition to the main work.
Activity: 90
August 16, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
Hello friends, I want to share my feelings at the moment. I just gave up my full-time job because of Bitcoin. Now I am focused on cryptocurrencies. I don't know if this is correct, but I believe that encryption will not let me down.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 16, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
I also associate my future with the cryptocurrency, and I place great hopes on it. I try to develop in this area, to invest in ICO. There are big plans for the next 2-3 years, and I hope I manage to implement them
Activity: 171
August 16, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
The crypto market will increase in the future. It will outperform the gold market when blockchain technology is applied across all industries. I was thinking of quitting my job and just joining crypto
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
I think it's stupid to quit your job, especially the job you love and get paid well. I believe in cryptocurrency, but I'm not ready to leave my job, because cryptocurrency income is very unstable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 02:25:31 PM
In the event that you quit work for invest the majority of your energy at crypto you ought to be prepared for enormous dissapoints. Crypto pay can be significantly greater than general occupation pay, anyway it can be substantially less. It thoroughly depends from you and your knowleges. I can just wish you good fortunes and don't surrender.

Quitting the job at the present time is a mistake, because altcoin and Bitcoin prices are low in the year, so follow me and go to work and make money to invest in cryptocurrency, if you quit the job, You will lose a source of income and will be dependent on crypto
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
August 16, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Your choice to give up the work and also jump in to the planet regarding crypto forex is quite high-risk and a lot probably it isn't essential to achieve this today in the event you recognize that the key career stops an individual coming from making the following next you should help make selections.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I do believe in the technology but I don't believe in making crypto a full time job unless you are a full time crypto trader. I know there are some bounty hunters in here that are doing it for full time but there are some companies that are not paying out bounty hunter in return, so its still risky to give up your regular paying job just to do micro tasks in crypto space without certainty of really acquiring and building wealth.

This may seem obvious, but I think the first thing to do is to take time to learn about crypto currency. If you do not have a high level of understanding of how the crypto currency works, it means that you invest with your eyes closed.
Pages:
Jump to: