Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 49. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
There are more and more jobs requiring Crypto  knowledge . If You are IT programmer or developer you can easily switch to Crypto.
Doing some bounty tasks can be profitable as well, but only as a part time job as it is risky to rely only on that. Crypto trading is also
profitable but only for experienced ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies cannot give us any stability now, but it seems to me that this is temporary.I keep the cryptocurrency for the future and hope that it will eventually become a permanent means of payment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

too risky. If you really want to work hard, you can get crypto bounty aside because it's not limited to any specific time, you can manage after the job. Do not quit your job
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
Crypto is a huge job and we should be able to utilize this technology. Crypto became the main work for me now. because I judge that Crypto is very worthy to stand for and I'm confident with the future of crypto will certainly be bright.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
I really believe in crypto, because this is a new step for world technology. But Crypto has two sides: profit and risk.
If you really know how to pick and choose the right time, you will get very high return. =)) profit.
If you have not researched and heard only rumors, you will not know the time to buy =)) risk.
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 07:16:03 AM
The concentration in the realm of crypto is as of now a reason and to succeed, perhaps this is the correct way. Since the universe of crypto is extremely gainful and gives numerous advantages, yet it can investigate the capability of ourselves with our capacity. On the off chance that you are a totality in the realm of crypto then much you will create.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
For many ico is a very difficult time, a lot of ico fail and close the project
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 01:29:08 AM
despite the difficult times, I continue to believe in crypto and its future ... I even quit my job and work only in crypto
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
Now we can only guess what will happen next with cryptocurrencies. I really hope that they will be better than before and give us a steady income. In addition, I want to become a permanent cryptocurrency payment method.
Activity: 86
August 11, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
Crypto can support your future position with money but I do not think that it is worth to be got as a full-time job. I use crypto as a part-time job so ther will be less problems later.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 11, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
I have already foreseen my future in the crypto space and I know I will occupy a whole lot of space. The crypto world is like our every day life where by every one defines how his and her future should look like. Before I adopts crypto I studied about it and figured out the area it will be useful to me.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
You may believe in crypto, but you must understand the limitations. Because I think the work on Crypto is very uncertain. So you need to think about it carefully and you just need to make crypto an additional job. Because you certainly know that crypto has a risk. So you don't just depend on crypto. Because there are still many things you don't know about crypto.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 11:57:22 PM
I am in crypto for a long haul. However its still my part time job. I need to make good profit before I leave my IT company job.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 10, 2018, 11:56:03 PM
yes you are right with cryptocurrency you can get a lot of profits and with cryptocurrency you can get a lot of money, I am sure your future with cryptocurrency is very good.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 10, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
I lost 4/5 the value of holding altcoin! This stage is too bleak!
Hope a better future for Bitcoin and altcoin!
We are hoping that all in the crypto so we should always have the better patience of it more and more are been lost because of the dip for so a better lucky thing can happen on.
Merit: 134
August 10, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

lol. me too. i bought byteball at 200$. and now it is 68$. so sad.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 10, 2018, 11:39:28 PM
Merit: 134
August 10, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
i'm holding all of my altcoins. now is not the good time to sell it.
Activity: 40
August 10, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
It truly relies upon you, I can't exhortation that you go full time to crypto or do abundance chasing as an all day work in light of the fact that the market isn't in the same class as a year ago. on the off chance that you are use to have a fix pay better remain with your activity and have bounties as your additional pay.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
The crypto currency has a very great future! I will be engaged and interested in crypto currency, because I consider this sphere to be very promising. I think there's still time to make good money here!
For now crypto is all the same, poor and unemployed people will become rich or rich people get richer and it all depends on how to handle crypto because it is an opportunity for us that blockchain technology is offered.
Pages:
Jump to: