Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 51. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

its a really long journey like you said full of ups and downs you don't have/need to quit your day job to show that you believe in crypto actually having a job when you're early in crypto can help put your savings in crypto and keep on educating yourself everyday on your spare time this thing is a marathon not a sprint and you need everything that can help plus i feel like having a day job doesn't put an immense pressure on you to "make it" and lets you make it on your time and be more patient with it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:03:19 AM
I would like to give up my regular work and start only to promote the love of cryptocurrency among the masses. You know, to be the kind of pastor that opens the eyes of lost souls.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
Of course, Crypto can improve our future if we have some experience and patience, the crypto market can make our future bright in a very short time. Through crypto market, you can become rich in a short time.
Activity: 490
August 09, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
I am crypto investor and still learning about crypto. Mostly I have invested on promising stable projects and for some ICOs. After gaining more knowledge and experience, I hope to do trading. It will helps to earn more for me.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
Be calm, it is the adjustment of cash flow in the market. Look at December 2014, the market has had a boom and now there are adjustments to get fit. Everything will return to normal and go to goodness, be cheerful and patient with your decisions.
I generally say when it comes to investing, just get started! That sounds easy, but many face a mental block when it comes to investing. Just invest a little to begin with, and start learning more about the Cryptocurrency ecosystem at the same time, this will only help you’re investing journey with Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
Be calm, it is the adjustment of cash flow in the market. Look at December 2014, the market has had a boom and now there are adjustments to get fit. Everything will return to normal and go to goodness, be cheerful and patient with your decisions.
Activity: 476
August 09, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
Before entering the Crypto market I did not have a career. Thanks to this market has helped me a large amount of money. So I will not give up on it Smiley My short future's here
Activity: 54
August 08, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
I picture a time where I will be able to make a lot more impact in the crypto community than engaging in the usual stuffs like participating in bounties.
I will like to be an advisor or a consultant in crypto, and I will want to impact the crypto community and the world at large
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 08, 2018, 01:17:13 PM
After several times the cryptocurrency experienced a significant price decline this year, I have had doubts about the future of cryptocurrency. This year is a difficult year for cryptocurrency to show its existence and trust. At the moment I have sold almost 90% of my crypto assets, and I am still hesitant to buy or own crypto assets again, because crypto currently does not have a clear future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:11:47 PM
the future in the crypto world? even though you have joined the crypto world you don't rely on crypto income alone, you also have to have a permanent job, because the crypto world is uncertain and cannot be relied on. crypto is only for a side business.
For my future in crypto I get a job, I'm sure Crypto can make my future good. So I will offer my time to Crypto, my job is to be a bounty hunter, now I get enough income as a bounty hunter, I am very happy with this job. Everything you need to make your brain work and make a better future.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
I think crypto has a good future.I believe in what I do and earn income from crypto.It is clear that more and more people are interested in the world of crypto, and earning reward token in project which it has a chances to get good profits when it exploded in higher prices.
Activity: 65
August 08, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
the future in the crypto world? even though you have joined the crypto world you don't rely on crypto income alone, you also have to have a permanent job, because the crypto world is uncertain and cannot be relied on. crypto is only for a side business.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
August 08, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
yeah, no need to leave your job, just take 2/3 hour in crypto if you can. but dont leave from crypto. cause crypto is our future
Activity: 102
August 08, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
In crypto money world my goal is to make money.

The crypto exchange is a very good place to invest. You can make a lot of money very quickly.

What is important in the world of crypto money is to make the right moves at the right time.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

If you are careful and invest in the right jet you will make good money. There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. Buy-sell, invest in ICOs, join bounty campaigns.
But the future will be fine when the entire cryptocurrency market will rise and rise, and now it is not ochem to say lower, and the most interesting thing is not allowed crypt up, even when growth has increased in volume, and is very visible because of the Pope not allowed to directly reduce the market.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

If you are careful and invest in the right jet you will make good money. There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. Buy-sell, invest in ICOs, join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 12:38:22 PM
can be good future in crypto. if you do not have the proper job then you hope to putt your full time in that you earn a lot about which you will talk to other people also. it will become a means to earn sitting in your house and spend your life well.
Investing as a hobby is something that you can do.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
can be good future in crypto. if you do not have the proper job then you hope to putt your full time in that you earn a lot about which you will talk to other people also. it will become a means to earn sitting in your house and spend your life well.
Activity: 319
August 08, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
I think in crypto we are all equal, the poor and jobless will become wealthy or the rich become richer and it is all depends on how to deal with crypto because it is an opportunity for us that blockchain technology has to offer.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 08, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
What is the future of encryption currency?
Will the rich become richer, the middle class become poor, the lower class become more poor?
I would like the team to do the ICO plan to be rich. I want the rich to distribute wealth.
Almost all ICOs are lower in price than the original price after listing. I guess we can only succeed in rich ICO.
My future in crypto when I keep using it is there's a chance that I'll might be rich and I know it happen sooner or later. Cryptocurrency is a big help to all users of it especially in financial, because crypto can bring you lots of money when you have knowledge of each of way to earn crypto. Like trading, investing and in bounty campaign, or you all way to get earned. Crypto can make us rich or much richer, but still its depend what style of your way of living.
Pages:
Jump to: