Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 48. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
August 14, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
No matter how the plot develops now in the long term, the brilliant future has a brilliant future. It will be a new economy and new money and new technologies!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:35:00 AM
The crypto platform soon sought to compete with traditional trading platforms, perhaps a means of bringing familiarity to this mysterious and budding commodity. However, this often hampers innovation despite the fact that pre-coding technology offers virtually unlimited potential. Most recently, a new generation of exchanges is emerging offering new world trading tools.
The birth of the futures contract completely changed the traditional market, and this transformation is now beginning to be felt in the crypto market. Being able to trade both crypto and crypto futures on the blockchain is creating more opportunities for trading and management in each passing day.
Activity: 85
August 14, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
Crypto currency isn`t my main type of earnings.
I like working on the crypto market, but I wouldn`t risk doing this as the main type of earnings.
The crypto market isn`t stable and we can`t know what will happen to it in a year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 14, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
Well, in my view.. basically it's better if we can take into account all the risks that can occur and have careful preparation. Crypto is indeed vulnerable to risk, but the risk depends on our knowledge, from what we knowns, learn and others. It's good if we have another job or have another business, but that doesn't mean we don't trust on the crypto, it's just that we can push the income side.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
I am very positive about my future in crypto-currencies, unless of course nothing will change, but in general, it seems to me now that the situation with crypto-currencies can begin to crumble and nothing will unfortunately help.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 14, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
I'm a beginner and I do not represent my future yet. I see that many people participate in crypto. Now my desire is to try to keep up with these people. I adjust for a long way and I expect to receive the first results in 5-6 months. In six months I will tell you here about my successes or failures.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 14, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
I hope that my future in crypto will be quite bright as well because I have spent a lot of strengths and time for this one, and I am not planning to give up it totally.
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 02:30:14 AM
I think that quite your job is the worst idea ever because crypto is very risky and once you can loose everything. That's why the stable source of income is very important
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 02:27:07 AM
At the moment I have no job, I am still fully earning income through crypto. I have joined Crypto for 6 months. I believe that in the future I can get the right results that are important, remain consistent and be patient for better results.
Activity: 365
August 14, 2018, 02:26:35 AM
Well i have joined crypto after i had no job. I am jobless and its good that i joined the crypto world and knows its true potential but i believe i am late in the industry but still i'll stay in here and will try my best to make the best out of it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 09:18:11 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Yup even it's hard to learn about bitcoin at the start but it was so helpful when you gain token/coin. I start in airdrop because it's more easy to me as a beginner of crypto currency. We are the who control our time in crypto so that we can't take pressure in waking up at early time for work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
I'm not ready to quit my job, because I do not want to see how every day I lose "wages" in large numbers. Who wants to work with huge volatility, as the main source of income, then there is a crypto currency for them.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 14, 2018, 02:19:03 AM
I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from crypto.It is clear that more and more people are interested in the world of crypto, and I think crypto has a good future.

I have the same outlook with you my friend. I do crypto because i enjoy doing it although it became my part time job for me because i have secular job outside home. But if crypto surpass my salary i might be able to give up and concentrate in it.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
In crypto i think my future is bright because i really enjoy this work. It is a very good platform to earn more profit. It is a latest and good  digital technology.  I do work only 2-3 hours daily as a part time but i think my part time work is converted in to my full time work.
Activity: 132
August 14, 2018, 01:33:53 AM
Yes, I really believe in encryption. I also think that cryptocurrency will develop very well in the future world, but I will not give up my own work because I believe in encryption very much for encryption. For me, only I need to spend 3-4 hours a day on encryption. I don't think of encryption as my full-time job.
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
Yes, my future in cryptocurrency is very good and I get the right decision to choose to invest in this kind of business and also participate in bounty campaigns. I will reinvest everything I produce to increase my success.
Activity: 532
August 14, 2018, 01:08:14 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
The current work in the Crypto market is very bad. Everything seems to be going downhill. ICO projects always delay and work very irresponsible.
I think this market will come to an early conclusion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 01:05:48 AM
I think I will continue investing in the crypto world choosing the right or the good coins Investing in cryptocurrency world for me is very risky but you can earn money in very quickly and also you can loose all of your money

Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
I have a good job, I'm not ready to leave it and give my time to crypto completely . the best option is to combine crypto and work
Activity: 728
August 12, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
I did not leave job to do crypto, but had several full time jobs in my life. The circumstances have arisen so that I can not now go to full time job now, but even if I could, I did not go. I really believe in this sphere and the opportunity to change my life thanks to it.
Pages:
Jump to: