Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 45. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:05:03 PM
Everyone knows that the crypto is a good thing for everyone. It is just a matter of working with a little attention. There should not be any haste in any work.If you work well then your future will be very good in it. Sometimes it has to face a bad time, but not every time.
Activity: 264
August 16, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
I hope to have a great future in crypto as Im doing a lot in crypto. Bounties, daily trading, mining and of course Im collecting block folio for long term holding (next 5 years)
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
I think that you do not need to give up your work to shine all the time with crypto currency. I'm afraid that crypto-currencies no longer bring enough money to give up work
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 16, 2018, 12:53:07 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
crypto gives us more results for anyone who wants more, even though we already have a job but if we want more then crypto can be a means of making money and it has been proven because there are many people who succeed in making a lot of profits even those who are already rich enthusiastic about crypto because they believe in crypto but that is not easy because we have to be able to choose which one can produce among many coins and ico
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 16, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
My future in crypto-currencies depends on the situation on the market. If there is another growth until the end of the year, I will get a good profit. If there is no growth, then everything will remain as it is.
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
I will not leave my job. Because I think I can still do my job and invest dicrypto.

Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
It is not a wise idea to leave or quit your job and join the crypto space full time, you can still combine your job and cryptos together and earn from the both of them, it is not good to depend on only one source of income.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 12:31:49 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Everyone's future is in crypto even if they dont know it yet
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 12:29:35 PM
for me crypto only exists in cyberspace. We can only use and get crypto benefits through the internet network. So I will make my work and crypto my future assets. I will use them to the full.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 12:24:59 PM
Yes crypto is a good future,  if you have the Knowledge to be Able to trade Every day,  Because I Earned Thousands dollars and Some Missed big Opportunities, Crypto Should not be a Priority if you have a Regular job. so i believe in this future.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
Now this is a hobby for many. And from time to time a good perquisite. But for crypto to continue to evolve, we need to think about how we can improve this interesting industry. For example, due to its specifics, crypto is an excellent medium for fraud and manipulation, I often think about how to solve this problem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 16, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
Why would you want to give up your job for something you are just getting into. My father thought me never to decipate energy but focus and attain a level of expertise on any endavour before joining another!
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 12:08:33 PM
I cannot say that my future will be good in crypto because this is not my full time work. I will work  hard to improve my future and be more informed about trading.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 16, 2018, 12:02:59 PM
It is not advisable to quit your job just to make a fulltime here in crypto. Eventhough crypto is legit we cant predict what will happen in the future. You cant get a lot of money here in crypto in just a blink of an eye especially if you are a beginner.

I think it is not very smart to leave the main job and take part only in crypto. I know many people who have lost their money in this case.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 16, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
If you will not sell you altcoins in minus and will wait for better times than everything will be ok, I think ). Crypto is not so hard market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
well being in a crypto job or maybe a hobby, there is too much of patience and acceptance to be a part of this system and gives a lot of ideas as well as gaining money from a simple task. but it would never replace in a regular day job. because being in a cryptoworld is also a risky move. just take a bunch of ideas and use it for the future applications if needed.
Activity: 227
August 16, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
I really believe in crypto, but I will not leave my work in the real world, because for me crypto is only in the virtual world. We can only use and get crypto benefits through the internet network. So I will make my work and crypto as my future assets.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 16, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
I see my future in crypto currency as a trader and an investor. Because I see very great prospects in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
I believe that if a person has a good job and gets a good salary, then why should he give up everything. Earning on cryptocurrencies is very unstable and sometimes you can even lose money. A reasonable choice is to combine the main work and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
no, to quit everything for the sake of crypto it's risky, I would not advise.  you can not stay with nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: