Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 46. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
For me crypto is just a hobby. With such a schedule as it is now necessary to have additional income, so as not to sell altcoins for life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:55:05 PM
Undoubtedly, the future has a great crypto currency. And I associate my life with crypto. It will be the biggest mistake of my life if I move away from crypto. I also call on my friends and all my friends.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
In the event that you quit work for invest the majority of your energy at crypto you ought to be prepared for enormous dissapoints. Crypto pay can be significantly greater than general occupation pay, anyway it can be substantially less. It thoroughly depends from you and your knowleges. I can just wish you good fortunes and don't surrender.
Activity: 364
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 15, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
I do not plan to make the currency of the crypt of my main job, there are no stable earnings, so it's more like a good way to earn extra money. Sometimes  here, I earn more than at my job.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
August 15, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
As I don't know much about that is it worth leaving your job because i don't have one in the first place. I am still in college and yes if I can manage my time in the crypto world along with my studies. Yes, sure you can also do so along with your job. No need to just quit your job and jump in the crypto world. I suggest first observe and learn some techniques of the crypto world and then decide whether you want to make this full time or not.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
I think, even though Crypto has a good future with prices that will continue to grow but having a job is still important because you will have a steady and guaranteed income
Also I think that if you buy a lot of coins, then in the distant future it will give a permanent profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
Cryptography is the technology of the future. More and more people associate their earnings with it. This is the way, without leaving home to make a profit. But do not get too carried away. It should be noted that huge losses are possible in cryptography. Therefore, before investing in the crypto currency, I analyze in detail which of the coins to invest in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I am all in crypto now and spend all time for it, because I see the future in it
Moreover if you are going to hiring works, salaries in crypto are still higher then salaries in other business areas
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 01:55:36 PM
The crypto-exchange market plays an important role in determining the future of many investors. when the cryptographic currencies are universal, their investors will be rich.
Activity: 209
August 15, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
some individual will likewise urgent to have a decent future on Thier work notwithstanding will likewise decade to Thier work , so that in cryptoland they have additionally opportunity to get a decent future on the off chance that you can learned well ordered procedure,but recall on the off chance that you have a vocation now and you look other additional wage crytpoland offered great pay as well in the event that you have a committed to sanctuary it,then on the off chance that you have a decent wage than your pay work ,it's a great opportunity to choose very your activity.
Activity: 87
August 15, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
You can continue to follow news ... Without investing FIAT. Continue to make airdrop and bounty, try to optimise your time, replace your profit in some coin you believe ! and cross your finger !
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
To give away your jobs and quite your jobs for atl coins or crypto is not not a wise choice at all. yes it is beneficial if you don't have job you can fully concentrate on crypto currency and give your Best to make most of the crypto currency.
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
August 15, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
I believe in crypto it help me but i don’t quit my job. I do crypto after work to help me. It’s like a second job. The risks in crypto is enough for me not to quit my job. I love my family, i don’t want to risk everything because they are my lifetime investment and the others are secondary. If later on crypto is not volatile and a crypto emerge to be the best than others with good stability, i might consider when retirement is about to come.
Activity: 82
August 15, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
maybe I'll repeat myself. I advise you not to give up your job in any way. I for example, interferes with their 2 business. cryptocurrency for me as an additional type of earnings, not as an activity. I spend no more than 2 hours on it.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 15, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
Now the most difficult situation for those people who came to the crypto currency in December last year and invested large sums of money in the purchase of crypto currency.
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
I do not yet see my future in crypto-currencies. With such a drop in prices, you do not want to do anything. You look at crypto-currencies and are thinking more and more about selling everything and going.
August 14, 2018, 08:20:47 AM
I do not advise you to bounty. The work is very, very tiring. I'm very tired. For half a year only $ 1000 with signature campaign, social campaign, blogs.
 I'm tired Sad
I do not recommend. Very difficult kind of earnings.
  With Facebook and Twitter you can not earn 10.000$ - 100.000$
   I advise you to trade! Wink
August 14, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
I do not advise you to bounty. The work is very, very tiring. I'm very tired. For half a year only $ 1000 with signature campaign, social campaign, blogs.
 I'm tired Sad
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 14, 2018, 08:05:03 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I've been engaged in crypto for quite a long time but am still a bit afraid of quitting my regular job. The reason is that earnings with crypro are very unstable and depend on the current situation on the market. You might wait for up to half of a year before you get a trully decent profit.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
Crypto provide opportunitiesto every investor in many ways . If you have money you caninvest in any altcoin or even bitcoin. If you dont have money you caninvest your time in bounty campaigning and promote the join you trust
Pages:
Jump to: