Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 47. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
I did a lot of research before I invested in the crypto market. I believe I can make money on this virtual market. I started trading crypto by buying Bitcoin with a part of the money. The important thing is to believe and trust.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
First of all, you have to have knowledge of Crypto, my idea is technical knowledge, if your previous job does not involve cryptography, then I think you should do your old job.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:58:22 AM
I think, even though Crypto has a good future with prices that will continue to grow but having a job is still important because you will have a steady and guaranteed income
Activity: 392
August 14, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
I believe that my future in cryptocurrencies depends on the way how i respond to a bleeding bitcoin and portfolio. Whether i let my emotions control me and let me push to the edge of selling my crypto assets in a very cheap price. In short, it's my faith and my patience to hold my cryptos that define my future in crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 14, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

For those who are just entering the market, of course you should not give up a permanent job, so you will have to wait too long for growth and favorable conditions. But now is the best time to learn and earn coins, although to become participants in some bounty and try it yourself. Then you can accumulate a good stock which you can then sell at a better time and when the market is green
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I am not one of those who sacrifice everything. Right now I still have work in the real world. Crypto is work no. 2 that I did. I am not dependent on crypto because the value is very volatile.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
Many people can say that crypto is going to its end. But I believe that crypto may be in a crucial stage at present but it will go a long way and will help me to reach my goal.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 14, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
I am very much sure and confident of the future of crypto. We should not step backward seeing the recent market condition. We should keep trusting in crypto that we will achieve our goal in future.
My future in crypto I'm confidently say that I'll be rich someday from it and I think it will happen soon. Even i see the currently situation of crypto right now, I'll still believe that it will change sooner and I'm waiting for it. Also I'll believe that crypto when years passed by will become more valuable , more popular and much profitable so im pretty sure that crypto give me lot opportunities to earn a lot from it and make me rich.
August 14, 2018, 06:15:17 AM
I am very much sure and confident of the future of crypto. We should not step backward seeing the recent market condition. We should keep trusting in crypto that we will achieve our goal in future.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 06:06:10 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Learning that day is a very good thing, you will have the experience for your own precious. If you have a large financial base, and a passive income stream, I'm sure everyone will want to spend all their time on Crypto.
August 14, 2018, 05:54:48 AM
Crypto market is in temporary bad state. Good time of crypto can come back any time. The the future and the present will be secured for the investors.
August 14, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
Every investment has a risk factor. But if you remain connected to the updates of market and statements, then you will get money. Be patient, do not take any decision in panic. Keep trusting and you will be successful.
Activity: 77
August 14, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
I think someone's future is different. maybe you say your future is in crypto because you already have a lot of assets in crypto.
I'm also the same as you. My future is in Crypto and I always hope the market will recover soon
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
We are believe in crypto but you need to have a regular day job and now combine it with crypto. This is the best way to get ahead
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 14, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
Working in crypto is very risky and there is no guarantee that you will succeed.
I am waiting for insurance services for crypto.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
At the moment I am studying Crypto and I believe that this is where I am to be able to develop well on my own abilities. And I found out that Crypto is very good and I will learn a lot in this crypto world.
Activity: 131
August 14, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
I for one think it isn't commonsense to leave your activity and spotlight on crypto in spite of the fact that everybody is fundamentally qualified for their own particular opportunity to do whatever they need.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
i am crypto investor and nevertheless gaining knowledge of approximately crypto. primarily i have invested on promising strong projects and for some ICOs. After gaining more knowledge and revel in, i'm hoping to do trading. it's going to helps to earn more for me.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
a true trader must believe in the crypto future. I spent a lot of my time just to be able to learn more about this digital world. I believe this is the beginning of the path to success that I want. but this is not easy, it certainly requires hard work and struggle that is not easy.
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 03:44:59 AM
I believe in encryption, I also think that encryption will develop especially well in the future world, but even if I believe in encryption very much, I will not give up everything as encryption as my full-time job, which is very risky for me. Encryption is my hobby, I will not regard it as a job.
Pages:
Jump to: