Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 55. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
August 03, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
each person has their own strategies, beyond those that make the world of cryptocurency a major job, but I think the risks, well even though there are a lot of successful people who only rely on trading, but in my opinion you must have a permanent job so the risk decreases
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
I believe in crypto, but I don't put my future on crypto. I have another job in Crypto that is working in the office.
but even so, I really hope crypto will remain victorious and be a part of my future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
You have a very interesting view of the cryptocurrency and I think that it is the most correct. I try to turn cryptocurrency into my most profitable hobby and under no circumstances should I leave my main job
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
August 03, 2018, 01:16:34 PM
My Future in Crypto good future.
Activity: 29
August 03, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Crypto will not at any time be able to deliver results. If such conditions that exist today will certainly be tough to get a big profit from crypto. so I think not too make crypto as the main occupation. better to slowly run this crypto for extra income.
Activity: 201
August 03, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
As for me, I am completely ready to give free time to the Crypto-currency. Unfortunately, I have to work, because the Crypto-currency still brings a little money ... so I combine
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
in my opinion, do not make crypto for main job, why? , because the market situation is not every day profit for you, do not also invest all your money to crypto because of risk as well
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
Cryptocurrency is cool modern and progressive. But it seems to me that you should not still hope for it so much and the probability that the cryptocurrency will sooner or later disappear is really present
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
It would be exceptionally hazardous to leave a steady employment for a 100% crypto pay, there is no strength in any angle and there is no ensured benefit. The best thing is put a couple of hours in this, however without leaving a steady and safe section that gives a consistent activity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
The market is still in a period of volatility adjustment. I suggest that you do not give up your work to devote yourself to encryption. This is very unwise at the moment.

I remember last year everybody was talking about it before the market went up, then adjusted and rose up. There's no point in dissuading people or advising smth, it's just a waste of time! Everybody must use their own brains.
Activity: 118
August 02, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
I think I will continue to invest in crypto time till the time make enough money. This means I have to remain invested for a longer time. I will invest on high market cap coins as well as new coins and ICOs.
Activity: 91
August 01, 2018, 04:25:34 PM
I've seen a lot of opportunities in Crypto that's why many people are leaving their job for this. But in my view, it is not the right thing to do. You can do your job besides spending time in the crypto field. If you have a good permanent job then never ever leave the job for the crypto. But, if you are working for a part-time job then leave that and work full time on crypto, you will be happy with it. This is my suggestion. You may think about it for your future. Coz it will be hard if the market will totally fall and you will lose everything as well.

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
I think that the future depends on how we do it, as long as we want to try, work hard, pray and patiently, surely the mass ahead is in our hands, if we can not do it all do not expect a bright future will come to us.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
Start to gradually learn the theory and invest in different coins. Read the news, study technical analysis. When you realize that here you can get more money than at work, then quit.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Cryptocurrencies have a bright future, they will be frequently used all over the world and will change the world of finance. But at this point, they are all very new projects and not trustworthy enough to quit your regular job.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
The decision to quit the job and plunge into the world of crypto currency is very risky and most likely it is not necessary to do this now if you understand that the main job prevents you from earning here then you need to make decisions...
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
Don't give up. I believe in you.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
The easiest way to make money on cryptocurrency is to buy and keep a minimum of 2-3 years. Then you will become very rich. The patient will be rewarded.
CJ7
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
once again it takes courage and also luck to get the maximum benefit in the world of crypto.
looking at a low price then buying it, then selling it at a high price point is of course a much needed thing in crypto.
patient is the key.
Activity: 231
August 01, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
I think the future depends on the crypto is not a good decision, we need another job as a permanent job, better to make crypto as additional work.
crypto can indeed make our future bright, but if we are not careful, we can lose a lot because of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: