Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 54. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
August 06, 2018, 03:17:33 PM
I quit my job last fall and started working with cryptocurrency. But I do not believe that the cryptocurrency has a great future. I work with cryptocurrency to make money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
The future will be fine when the whole cryptocurrency market will rise and will go up,and now do not ochem to say in such is lower,and the most interesting are not allowed crypt up,even when growth has been bvci increased volume,very visible as Whales were not allowed direct lowered the market soprotivlenie negative and then a powerful news and palili market
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
If there is a large capital, then in the crypto currency you can really earn good money. Of course, 2 years ago could earn even more. But now also there are plenty of opportunities to get rich.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 12:26:41 PM
as investors in the crypto currencies market, I am collecting high subcoins with potentials in my wallet. I expect these investments to make me rich. crypto will be universal in the future.
Cryptocurrency is already becoming quite universal. People make deals between each other using cryptocurrency. It is not recognized, except that of the government. And so, even many organizations at the very least begin to accept it as payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
After learning and plunging into Crypto, I found an amazing knowledge in this crypto world, and this made me want to continue to study and benefit here.
Because crypto has better potential than life and works out there. In the internet world, we are able to explore our potential well so that later we find one of our expertise here.
Activity: 183
August 06, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
as investors in the crypto currencies market, I am collecting high subcoins with potentials in my wallet. I expect these investments to make me rich. crypto will be universal in the future.
Activity: 364
August 06, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
I think that in order to achieve the tops in the crypt, you need to pay at least 5 hours a day for development. It's a lot, but I'm sure it's worth it. I hope I have bright future in crypt)
In the crypto world it looks very promising and many people succeed from it, but the crypto world is very unstable so my advice never leaves your current job, making the world of crypto a side job
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
I think that in order to achieve the tops in the crypt, you need to pay at least 5 hours a day for development. It's a lot, but I'm sure it's worth it. I hope I have bright future in crypt)
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 08:35:55 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Crypto should be a side hustle and not a full time job, in as much as it might at times pay more than your full-time job.. One needs to secure his future first
absolutely right, quiting from your job is not a good idea, we should keep ourself to doing activities in a real world instead just sit down in front of pc doing some crypto stuff
crypto is very promising but don't make yourself lazy.
make crypto as your part-time job
Besides that, some of my friends who have got jobs so many decide to go out and choose to focus on playing cryptocurrency so you better just focus on your work because cryptocurrency is very promising and makes cryptocurrency for your second job.
Activity: 448
August 06, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Crypto should be a side hustle and not a full time job, in as much as it might at times pay more than your full-time job.. One needs to secure his future first
absolutely right, quiting from your job is not a good idea, we should keep ourself to doing activities in a real world instead just sit down in front of pc doing some crypto stuff
crypto is very promising but don't make yourself lazy.
make crypto as your part-time job
Activity: 77
August 06, 2018, 08:33:24 AM
The future of crypto currency is good if we eradicate the issue of been scam with some different projects people are afriading of investing because they don't want to be scam
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 06, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
We all understand that the crypto-currencies will take their place in the world, no matter how they are treated today, it's true and we understand it, so we continue to invest and take part in bounty projects. Now is a difficult time, no one argues, but very soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 789
August 06, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
I just want to make this my side job, because being too dependent on crypto is too risky for me, so I have to have another job besides this.
But if you feel sure you want to focus more on crypto, I will not ban it. But I can only suggest that you need to learn more deeply before really focusing on crypto.
August 06, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
I will continue to see and understand the crypto movement to date. I am sure crypto will make a difference in the world and also my life. I made crypto a livelihood because I was unemployed.
But I did not rely on my future in Crypto but I can say that Crypto was a big help for me in terms of financial needs, by crypto, what I produced from here was a big help for my family and for my daily needs. So I can say that it was really a great opportunity to bring crypto to me.
copper member
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
I will continue to see and understand the crypto movement to date. I am sure crypto will make a difference in the world and also my life. I made crypto a livelihood because I was unemployed.
Activity: 69
August 06, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
Cryptocurrency trading does not take much time. If you follow the hold strategy. I spend about an hour at the end of November. This is a bounty, reading news and some telegram channels.
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
I believe Crypto can make my future good. So I will dedicate my time to Crypto, because I have to continue to study the Cripto world. Hopefully I can succeed later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
August 06, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
Well I actually quit my job for crypto in January.  Truth is it's not always rossy. For u to survive u just need to be versatile and ready to learn at quick pace and definitely things will work out for you. Today am doing far better than when I was working for peanuts.. Just invest wisely and never be greedy
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 04:48:23 AM
Good idea for any people that have some knowledge in coding is to go and learn how to write smart contracts, try to find that job connected with crypto and it may give you a really good profit in future
August 06, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
Well, my future in crypto is sure. I am a strong crypto believer and I strongly feel that crypto will take over globally judging from the way is gradually gaining global audience I can only say the future is sure very bright
Pages:
Jump to: