Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 56. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
Before you decide to completely fall down your time just for crypto, you have to make up your determination of all the consequences you will face. Logically, until now the crypto still has no clear future, whether it will continue to live and be popular, or one day it will die and disappear. To anticipate it, use your time as best you can to get the maximum benefit from crypto. Manage well the results you get to keep growing and have a high value of benefits.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Crypto in our life have a big change. But I guess giving up everything specially your job.
Because in crypto not all have a great purpose, most of it are only scam.
That's why wr must not give all our time in crypto.
Activity: 173
August 01, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
First, I'm joining in this crypto because I see my friends succeed in crypto. Then I joined and I am sure that this crypto can bring luck for me. And I am sure also that crypto is still will continue to benefit until a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:55:18 AM
The world of crypto is a great opportunity for its advancement, in which case we need to know that and must be learned correctly that crypto has a fluctuating and unstable value, a challenge that must be understood. If you are sure to jump in crypto then your future is here and ready for loss and profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
August 01, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Please do not rely on crypto. We don't know what will happen in crypto and its future. It might be gone or something. We must look for a stable job and make crypto as extra income only.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 01, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
Whoever entered the market has an expectation that the market will rise and we will get a high profit, so follow me on that and you will have the motivation to hold and hold the coins. long time. There will be plenty of opportunities at high prices for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
The market is still in a period of volatility adjustment. I suggest that you do not give up your work to devote yourself to encryption. This is very unwise at the moment.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

You do not give up easily, and must keep the spirit. You just need to spend some of your time for crypto, not necessarily every day but must be routine. if you believe in the future of crypto you will definitely get what you want.
Merit: 146
July 31, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

I've combined my regular work with cryptocurrency for more than a year, and I assure you that cryptocurrency will never replace my regular job. Cryptocurrencies have become a new hobby for me, and that's all!
Activity: 588
July 30, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
The cryptomarket has great potential. It's not similar to other markets, it is difficult to predict. But it gives an opportunity to everyone, even a beginner to get big profits for small money. I appreciate it in crypto, because I do crypto as the main job. It takes me a long time, but I also can make myself a weekend when I want!
If a person is engaged in a crypto currency as his main job, then he is himself a Boss. So you can fully calculate your time on your own. but in any case, the crypto currency gives a lot more prospects than any real work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 30, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
The cryptomarket has great potential. It's not similar to other markets, it is difficult to predict. But it gives an opportunity to everyone, even a beginner to get big profits for small money. I appreciate it in crypto, because I do crypto as the main job. It takes me a long time, but I also can make myself a weekend when I want!
Activity: 288
July 30, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
My main job is with the crypto. Spend the days with the crypto. I believe and believe that I am living now is towards success. I am very confident the future of crypto is still bright for next year and beyond. Perhaps today's crypto needs a wider introduction among the world.
July 30, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
It is difficult to say whether the currency will bring you a sufficient income, therefore, probably if the currency will bring such income then it is worth doing the main job.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
If you have the capital to afford not to work for a while, then of course quit and completely immerse yourself in this industry. So you very quickly understand everything and learn.
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
I don't see the point in leaving . It's unwise . It is possible to combine and work quietly further, in the case of a huge stable income and perhaps think .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
I think the crypto comes in our lifes for long times (if not forever). So it is not surprising that in the future there will be new professions related to this topic.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 30, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
We all here learn something new everyday, because crypto is a wild market with own rules.
I hope my future will be fully connected with crypto and I adore crypto space and everything connected with crypto ( exept scams)
Activity: 420
July 30, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
yes it is true some of my friends who have got a job so a lot of deciding to go out and choose to focus on playing cryptocurrency so you better just focus to your work because cryptocurrency is very can not promise and make cryptocurrency for your second job.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:20:18 AM
Cryptocurrency deserves to be the main job.
If you do Cryptocurrency business with a good strategy and use the correct and patient way then you will succeed in getting a lot of benefit from Cryptocurrency.
I think you need to implement Cryptocurrency in order to benefit you.
So far, I have a friend whose main job is by trading Cryptocurrency, he can succeed and get a great profit he is a hard worker.

Cryptocurrencies will continue its further development and I am sure it will be like a new era, one more big step in the development of our informational society. We will see like crypto is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 06:23:59 AM
No one knows the future, but I still like to guess once. Cryto will develop very strongly on trading technology. I know this is because of Buddy's project, which explains why I should invest in Buddy

I don't rely my future in crypto but I can say that crypto is a big help for me in terms of financial needs, by means of crypto, what I earn from here is a big help for my family and for my everyday needs. So I can say its really a big opportunity what crypto brings to me.
Pages:
Jump to: