Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 8. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I certainly wouldn't offer every last bit of it right now. In the event that you put stock in the crypto space, this could be really one of the most exceedingly awful examples to offer as the market is by all accounts achieving its base. On the off chance that you need to leave the space, sit tight for the bull run and dispose of your property at that point.
Activity: 112
Yeah, same. My wife also does not understand why I do not sell my cryptocurrency since it has fallen so much in price. With this approach, you can never get a good profit from trading cryptocurrency. Therefore, you do not need to listen to anyone and try to analyze the market yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Listen to your instinct and follow what your heart really desires. If you love what you're doing, then you should not listen to someone else's advise. If you follow your wife's advise and then bitcoin will come back again, i assume that she will tell you that you better had kept it or invest more of it.

It will be much better if you listen to your head but not your instincts. Yes, I understand that certain people have a great intuition, but I would like to remind you that even these guys first think. Be a rationalist.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
I think that your wife gives you very good advice but the most important thing when it is better to sell everything? Now is not good time for it. The prices are low and thre is a good possibility to have a profit later.
Activity: 518
If your wife is an expert in the field of cryptocurrency, then of course listen to her. If she is a psychologist and believes that your presence in the cryptocurrency spoils your health, then, probably, also listen. Otherwise, it's up to you to decide whether to sell or hold on Smiley
Activity: 392
Follow the advise of your wife if she can also has you to put hands in fire and you put it, i wont advise you follow the advise of you wife, all we are seeing now its just temporary which will be resolved soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think it's because the keep doesn't be so sure this will close the opportunity to get great results in crypto. better tell the wife about things that can be obtained for crypto so obviously still can survive while waiting for Fortunately, it arrives. This is too unfortunate for abandoned it without much less when it has indeed suffered a loss of value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

You're not the only one who didn't sell on time.I bought at a time when it was necessary to sell and now bear huge losses, but I hope for a miracle and the fact that the coins will rise in price again.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
When you sell all your coins, you lose. If you sold them in December last year, you are a winner, but now you still have the chance to win, waiting patiently for the next bull market.
GFE
Activity: 336
My advice is hold all coins. I don't believe that coins will be dumped too much. It should be the end of market correction
Activity: 308
Lol. I recently had a similar story. Earned money for referrals and shared with my wife, so she began to tremble quickly about the need to sell everything, otherwise all this will soon disappear. Sweet and Funny ! Not sure how to balance this up now !
Activity: 154
its very much obvious that your wife is using her emotions to analyse the market. Looking at your write up, you really didnt have any defined strategy to invest into this market. You are meant to take profits consistently as the market is on its way up. Definitely now, you cant just sell off as you would be in huge loss. Better to HODL and wait for the bull market
Activity: 364
Be patient, do not sell and your will be happy when you become rich. In cryptocurrency earns the one who knows how to wait.
Activity: 317
I was also in this kind of situation early this year when prices were still on but run. My husband advised me to sell like half of the token I got then but I refused saying I believe it will get better. Since then I have been regretting my action, I only wished I had listen to him.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
LOL, if I had listened to my wife back in 2012, I would still have to go to work everyday at 8 AM. Now I am a free man...
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Talk things thoroughly with her. Explain that things will surely get better. Tell her to wait a few more months. History will repeat itself. Cryptocurrency will have another banner year.
Activity: 289
Do not be sad, you did not disappoint your wife, because all your savings will grow and then you will sell them at a bargain price and if you sell now, you will definitely lose it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
there is no other way out. Or divorce and leave the crypto currency in their wallets, or vice versa, as the wife will say. First of all, you should think about your relationship with your wife.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Personally, I do not advise you to sell everything now. The market of crypto currency has now fallen dramatically. I think you should wait. And so, you are a man who can make his own decisions.
You do not need to sell all but sell some of it and make your wife see it. Though, you ate the that works with it and the one who can doubt Gide what to do with your earnings, you should make your wife proud and happy to see you making an strategy. You lost much for not taking chance before and the price takes so long to gain that value again.
Activity: 728
No, i think you should not sell. Of course it is sad, but first you got experience, second - market will recover anyway, may be in some months, may be longer, but it will recover. If you r still here and did not sell before just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: