Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 7. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Now the really terrible situation in the market is crypto-currency, and in 2018 we live only in the hope of growth, but the situation has not improved. I believe that you do not need to sell anything, since you can earn much more in the future, when the market will still recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
If you are losing and losing profits today, then it is the worst course of action to sell all of it because it won't make sense. Although I won't blame your wife for being impatient, after all you have waited for 8 months without any profits. However, if you have waited for 8 months in waiting for the right time, then another month wouldn't hurt, right?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I don't understand why so many people have this all or nothing mentality. How about this, sell off half so you recoup your initial investment and then let the rest ride? This way you won't have lost any money in the event of a crash and still have upside potential with the amount you're hodling.

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Now you should keep. Try to endure. Your wife does not understand the problem in this market. Patience. Instead of getting back 5% of your account, you still have the opportunity to fold your account for a while. Everything is possible. Good luck
Activity: 168
It's a matter of choices and decisions, but only if you're  satisfy with the market price... So there will not be any regrets soon... Because now the market are low
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Sell enough to buy your wife a Louis Vuitton purse to keep her off your back for a couple of more months.  Selling everything right now would be selling at the bottom.  Prices are bound to rise soon.  HODL and be strong!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I still don't understand what assets you have now in crypto in the form of bitcoin or what type of altcoin?

You just need to see how the project continues to run to continue to innovate or whether the project has stopped and abandoned the ideas they planned. if they are still building their project idea then keep your assets.

I gave you an example of what I experienced. I have an Bitcoin Bitdegree which used to have a very high price but is now far from my estimation. I think this project will be destroyed. different from cubeintelligence they continue to build technological innovations so that it is still possible to continue to grow and have high asset values
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Actually, you should sell them when you have a profit, and start using that profit to invest. That will make your wife less stressful Smiley But if you are currently selling them, then you will really lose a lot compared to December 2017.
copper member
Activity: 140
If you love what you're doing, then you should not listen to someone else's advise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
if you are able to be patient and wait, then do it to wait for the market to return to normal. do not let misunderstandings occur with your wife. because family is number 1. in your opinion. hope you achieve success, and look forward to the party at the end of the year. even though it is only hope, of course you must think positively so that you are waiting for a miracle.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
because you have already waited and survived long enough. You should wait until December. the current market situation is still unstable. maybe out there many people panic and worry about the situation getting worse. believe that a storm will surely pass, then a rainbow will appear after rain. that's my hope. keep the spirit!
Activity: 29
My decision was to sell some to recover my investment and leave the rest in. Reduces your risk.

Activity: 25
sounds like a lot of work and stress, Cheesy best to just hodl to 100k and beyond.

Activity: 84
Anyway, if you're satisfy with the market price, yiubfree to go ahead and do so, bit if the price is low, I will advise you not to sell all of its... It's will later pain you than anything
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
I also have a wife but my wife never told me to sell coins that I have because my wife also has coins that she holds until now ... my wife actually reminded me to hold the coins I've until the market grows again
Activity: 31
I don't think there is any truth to what your wife said. Although the cryptocurrencies continued to fall in this year's market, the price fell very seriously. But I think if we give up now, then we will lose more, and we should wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 291
I suggest not, because in my opinion your wife doesn't know about crypto and if you sell it now you will regret it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Your wife have no knowledge about crypto currency you are the one who should know what is crypto currency and how the market price go, if you listen your wife what she said i think you gonna loss your profit when the market price is recovered.
Activity: 116
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

In my opinion she has a point. She just wanted to pull out all of your investment to make it safe. The market is currently suffering from huge a crisis. As we observe almost all of the top coins have suffered a drastic decrease of its prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
My advice is hold all coins. I don't believe that coins will be dumped too much. It should be the end of market correction

Well right now you should nw follow your wife, in crypto world we must avoid money loss, if you sell right now your crypto coins you will loss your money and regret if it rise up. So keep it for now.
Pages:
Jump to: