Pages:
Author

Topic: Naija Novice Hangout {Newbies introduction & Orientation} Thread. - page 46. (Read 1017689 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Nigeria govt wan train 30k+ pipo in Blockchain

I no kno if dis news na real wan. 4from weti I read, dem say, naija govt wan train over 30,000
dis na di early sign 4 Bitcoin adoption in di country.

Report: Over 30,000 Nigerians to Learn About Blockchain From Government Agency

This story go be legit based on say na that website dey talk am, dey are known for giving out legit news and na big welcome development be this as we, having an early edge in the industry can help the Nigeria economy in the future. We have many smart young individuals but dem not having access to education as this has always been the problem. Blockchain is going to be a life changing technology and other countries knows this that's why they're giving it a second thought and if Nigeria was to allow her citizen to get equipped with this knowledge, it'll be the best gift they can ever give to us aside eradicating corruption.

Do understand say blockchain technology can be adopted without adopting Bitcoin as a currency. The blockchain industry had gone beyond just Bitcoin as we have different sectors that it can now be utilized in. Bitcoin make it hard for government to control your finances so chances are they would likely not recognize it and make theirs like the Enaira but it can never be as decentralized as Bitcoin although they can adoption the blockchain technology and make good use of this technology.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 625
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
Happy weekend my people!

Nigerian People dey more coordinated and helpful pass every other community for this forum and outside this forum. Nigerian person no dey want him brother to go down for anything. Even for this forum, many people dey admire us even when we never get our board. We are doing well.

But we need to understand something. Many Nigerians dey wey never enter this our thread before. For this forum na privacy everybody dey talk. The truth be say; One person fit be two persons for the forum, plenty people dey exist for this forum wey no dey exist for real life.

But the important thing be say, anybody wey dey hide identity make atleast two people know you to sure say you dey exist. For example, e get when something happen to Agbe some people reach out to him, Adbitco don witness people for him wedding, me I know plenty people and I no know plenty people. If something happen to one person here whether good or bad, if I no known the person I go ask people wey I know whether them know the person. If you ask like 7 people and nobody know the person, e fit mean say the person no dey exist.

So, even if we dey hide identity, make we try relate with one or two persons wey go fit vouch for us say we dey exist. Na so e dey for my mouth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 207

I no kno if dis news na real wan. 4from weti I read, dem say, naija govt wan train over 30,000 Nigerians nd exposed dem in di new technological nd industrial revolution Nd dem say those pipo wey dey interested should use dis opportunity 2 learn di blockchain nd expose demselves in di ecosystem. Di information come 4rom Nigeria’s National Information Technology Development Agency nd dey broadcast it 4rom Radio Nigeria. Dis na di early sign 4 Bitcoin adoption in di country.

If them go ahead to actualize this, just imagine how unemployment go reduce because na means to earn people dey find. Most office workers go resign because e go better to carry your weight wen it comes to investing and trading bitcoin or other relevant cryptocurrencies, with earnings no matter how little, with a potential to increase gain.
Also, hope them don set in place their regulatory body to check activities of those dey go wan take advantage of the opportunity. I hope the news is true. It will aid the economic stand of the country in general and ease criminal activities as well.
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but no one took it seriously. I'm not surprised that my activities and other people's activities have dropped significantly in the past months, most likely due to a lack of quality or crypto related discussion here,

It makes no sense that their activity droped, they're the ones meant to bring all those topic to discussion instead of ignore the thread. If you no clean your house for morning then sweeping outside na waste of time. You don't expect the new ones to talk about something they aren't that fluent in. The old users are the ones that are meant to make them pick interest in the discussion. I bring those topics each time I come across them but it gets less attention because the new users are the active ones and they enjoy the political discussion ongoing as it's easier to respond to since we can all relate to them.
I understand your point, and I understand those who have been inactive for a while now as well; it's difficult to keep trying to discuss bitcoin when the mindset of the newcomers is 100% P&S inclined, and bitcoin-related posts are buried in the blink of an eye. It's upsetting when you put effort into a post only to have it ignored. I'm not sure why those who didn't push harder to stay active didn't, because most signature campaigns allow posting in local boards.

I no kno if dis news na real wan. 4from weti I read, dem say, naija govt wan train over 30,000 Nigerians nd exposed dem in di new technological nd industrial revolution Nd dem say those pipo wey dey interested should use dis opportunity 2 learn di blockchain nd expose demselves in di ecosystem. Di information come 4rom Nigeria’s National Information Technology Development Agency nd dey broadcast it 4rom Radio Nigeria. Dis na di early sign 4 Bitcoin adoption in di country.

Quote from: News.bitcoin.com
As stated in the report, NITDA’s training program is set to be delivered to learners from across Nigeria’s 36 states. According to the report, learners that complete the training will get an opportunity to be part of a London incubation program. Others will reportedly get exposed to the Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV) ecosystem.

Why are they being exposed to the Fake Satoshi Dr. Wright BSV blockchain in the first place? This does not sit right with me. Why would NITDA want to train Nigerians in the BSV blockchain rather than the actual Bitcoin blockchain? Dr. Wright is a con artist, a liar, and a thief impersonating Satoshi Nakamoto. BSV is nonsense.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Many people are just sentimental to vote Obi to be more crypto friendly, I can neither take Tinubu nor Obi because I have never seen them during the CBN attack on bitcoin and other cryptocurrecies, but I saw Atiku during the time.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/441007-atiku-urges-reversal-of-cryptocurrency-policy.html

Please note: this does not indicate who I will vote for, but just my opinion about the person that could be more crypto friendly if he become the next president.

Igehhh, thanks for the stat, from there I saw about this poll.

I think you have a point here, I believe the country is in better hands if it's in the hands of Peter Obi than any other candidate available so far but with the CBN attack of crypto-currency as you have pointed out Peter Obi and Tinubu did not get involved while Atiku did. I admit this and this doesn't make Peter obi less or Atiku more.

And if we are to be honest the period of the CBN attack hit was maybe during the Time Peter obi choose to be low key and hasn't started nurturing his presidential aspirations but Atiku as we all know has all know had always wanted to be president.

Activity: 896
Merit: 612
New Topic : One of the Major Problem in Nigeria is the Unequal Distribution Formula.
For the past one month, Nigerians citizens were battling with man made flood from the wicked hands of the devil, and the region that suffered most is Bayelsa because Bayelsa has low land mass. The land in bayelsa is below the sea level. So they suffer most in flood period. The hardship of the flood is untold.
We are all happy that the flood is going down gradually to it root and the worst again comes from government.

Donations
The former president Jonathan local government plus his house were flooded and he became an IDP and as a former leader in the federal republic of Nigeria, donations were coming in to his account from all corners in the world. From world bank, USA, uk, un au, even bayelsa stte government etc. As far as bayelsa is concerned everyone was affected and donators brought billions and million, governments official, individuals and international bodies brought millions to share to the flood affected people but the money that was brought to my resident community to share make she'd tears. The money people gave to Bayelsans because of the flood are more than the population of bayelsa x10 but 600k was given to the community IDP camp then those who are badly affected by flood and were not in the IDP were carved out.

I am not interested in the money but I want everyone to get it except me. Those who slept in their houses on the flood were not given bcuz there are not in the IDP.

God should kill all these politicians and bring up New ones.
Dis na painful tori but notin wey dey hapin for we naija wey relate to politics and politicians wey dey surprise me again. I see for FB wia we ex presido dey for boat dey parade like local man. E folo annoy me say during im tenure im no fit rectify this flood issue.

The way I see tins eh, e b like this pipo go enta seat, ignore pressing matas wey need fixing so dem fit from there dey siphon moni dey take line pocket. My broda I feel your pain and say make God kee dem? We no fit tok but wetin we fit do na to get our PVC vote out these cankerworm dem.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1341

Activity: 952
Merit: 742
I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but no one took it seriously. I'm not surprised that my activities and other people's activities have dropped significantly in the past months, most likely due to a lack of quality or crypto related discussion here, these P&S type of discussion brings disrespect and dividends, a political discussion can make a Newbie tell you to shut up, which is why I've avoided these discussions at all costs. I visit here every day, but there's nothing to talk about. I proposed one topic for each page.
I don reason dis matter b4 and I know say na all dis kind discussion about politics de make some people to de quite and avoid coming here because no serious discussion like b4 again and even if serious discussion de, our new people don already enjoy political issue so dem no de concentrate on d serious discussions wey de related to Bitcoin.

It makes no sense that their activity droped, they're the ones meant to bring all those topic to discussion instead of ignore the thread. If you no clean your house for morning then sweeping outside na waste of time. You don't expect the new ones to talk about something they aren't that fluent in. The old users are the ones that are meant to make them pick interest in the discussion. I bring those topics each time I come across them but it gets less attention because the new users are the active ones and they enjoy the political discussion ongoing as it's easier to respond to since we can all relate to them.
Na d truth be dat and I know say e go be our solution to dis issue; if old members don de drop Bitcoin-related posts and dem beging de give less attention to all dos political discussions, we d new members too go adjust and follow up, because to me dis political issues they make us look divided because everybody wey de here get person for mind we him/she wan vote.

Ps: Make una no forget to vote for this Igehhh thread, Are you in support of Nigeria local board creation? I just dey see that poll for the top.
Sure; together we go make am happen by casting our votes.
Merit: 667
I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but no one took it seriously. I'm not surprised that my activities and other people's activities have dropped significantly in the past months, most likely due to a lack of quality or crypto related discussion here,

If we want Bitcoin discussion to become the main focus of the thread (which it should be) then we should all develop the habit of starting one or contribution to the ones been started. My people say, No leave your house to your children to handle matters when you still dey alive if not then go use new school destroy everything wey you dun build. Instead hold their hand make dem observe as you dey handle things as dem dey come so them go learn. As for the controlling of generic topic, what do we do about that, what's the likely solution to combat some virus infecting our beloved baord.

Ps: Make una no forget to vote for this Igehhh thread, Are you in support of Nigeria local board creation? I just dey see that poll for the top.
I Agree with the fact that, the old members here are the ones that should give the new members motivation and insight, even though Bitcoin/cryptocurrency knowledge is not only limited to this forum alone, A person can be a newbie to the forum but a pro-Bitcoin and tech knowledge. But then those who have actively been involved in discussions in this forum always have a level of confidence since every piece of information shared is properly referenced. Also, there is no doubt the fact that most of us here have dropped in our activities due to one engagement or the other, but we must find time to always contribute to the discussion on this thread to increase our activities and presence here, and by doing so we need to bring up discussions that will help us build a single interest which is what brought us together here. Political discussion should be limited and more Bitcoin/cryptocurrency-related discussions and projects should be our focus here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 348
If we want Bitcoin discussion to become the main focus of the thread (which it should be) then we should all develop the habit of starting one or contribution to the ones been started. My people say, No leave your house to your children to handle matters when you still dey alive if not then go use new school destroy everything wey you dun build. Instead hold their hand make dem observe as you dey handle things as dem dey come so them go learn. As for the controlling of generic topic, what do we do about that, what's the likely solution to combat some virus infecting our beloved baord.

If this your talk na food ba dem no go need soup before dem go chop am. Truth dem say e dey bitter my brother. Na una wey be elders for house suppose dey show us steps to follow. Plenty people for here no too Sabi about the crypto movement but the senior men dem no dey too yarn about crypto so that we upcomers go dey get little little knowledge. More than half of recent discussion here na about politics. And wetin dey pain me pass be say the political discussion sef get k-leg cux na bias and sentiment everybody put for front. Base on say the thread na for our country Mata I no go support the idea of total abolish of political discussions but I beg make we do am maturely as not to cause division and hatred among ourselves.
I don vote for Igehhh thread but who be that unfortunate fellow wey vote no for there? Like I no understand. But sha I believe the person is not from here.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co

My people say, No leave your house to your children to handle matters when you still dey alive if not then go use new school destroy everything wey you dun build. Instead hold their hand make dem observe as you dey handle things as dem dey come so them go learn.

Omo, that your advice enter well there. And for some places weh I don see the contrary to how it is supposed be, that family no deh deh alright.

As for the controlling of generic topic, what do we do about that, what's the likely solution to combat some virus infecting our beloved baord.

I no sure say we fit to control this type of thing as most people no deh like read posts above them before them drop their own posts and leave. So, how them want to take know wetin deh happen for group. I believe say na when we get local board all this things go run enter them rightful places.

Thank you as you make me sight am. I don drop my own vote. I see say somebody even say no there. Make we believe say that person no be son of the soil.

But boss I don tell them to run you test to find out the type of drugs weh you use to overtake all of for this month chart.
legendary

staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but no one took it seriously. I'm not surprised that my activities and other people's activities have dropped significantly in the past months, most likely due to a lack of quality or crypto related discussion here, these P&S type of discussion brings disrespect and dividends, a political discussion can make a Newbie tell you to shut up, which is why I've avoided these discussions at all costs. I visit here every day, but there's nothing to talk about. I proposed one topic for each page.

Rockbell, Marykeller, and Agbe you guys are used to posting Newspapper screenshots and quoting full images, please refrain from doing so, If you see a good discussion on the Internet, simply copy and paste the headlines and drop the link. Keep it simple.

Abeg I really appreciate the three of you for your activeness and this na just advice to improve the thread, abeg I no raise voice.

Belike we go soon vote on what type of topics are welcomed for discussion here and limited number of topics to be started per day. I understand everybody wan start topic as we get plenty things to discuss but make we easy pressure.

Can we limit some political discussion? This is a bitcoin forum, it's hurt that there is no single bitcoin or altcoin discussion or news for Godknows when now, this is not going to help us achieve our local board if all we do here is talk about politics and crack jokes.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Many people are just sentimental to vote Obi to be more crypto friendly, I can neither take Tinubu nor Obi because I have never seen them during the CBN attack on bitcoin and other cryptocurrecies, but I saw Atiku during the time.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/441007-atiku-urges-reversal-of-cryptocurrency-policy.html

Please note: this does not indicate who I will vote for, but just my opinion about the person that could be more crypto friendly if he become the next president.

Igehhh, thanks for the stat, from there I saw about this poll.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1139
I think sae they paid them for the time wey d  resumed work. Until ASUU find alternative way wey go take to d resolve issues with FG without going on strike the education system go dey always day badly affected. "No work No pay" dey for govt policy which dem d apply with discretion. Govt should soft-pedal but also prevent reoccurrence of strikes cause em don d too much for this our country
The half payment una dey talk abt na via say, the few weeks way dem resume from this there strike matter abi na via back lodge payment from the time way dem bin dey run there strike? I no reali get but I for like make persn fill me in.
I no go expect government to con dey pay them for the months of strike. Make that one for be there own sacrifice too and not just the students be paying a price that they didn't bargain for.

E just dey too bad say, students dey suffer all these time waste becus, 2 set of people way don archive for life no fit agree. They can really make things better for this nation if them want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 383
Underestimate- nothing
Breaking News: ASUU Strike Looming Again

What I have said it's about to happen.
The way this matter be now, the thing no clear at all asuu they complain say their salary no complete but if this thing na true FG no try at all, me I no know waiting be their intentions, this government me I don tire I no know waiting they want again these lectures get family just like una but selfishness to much with them, I never hear before say they stop or delay to pay them but everything na we they suffer am, I no blame lectures currently leaving the country.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

I think sae they paid them for the time wey d  resumed work. Until ASUU find alternative way wey go take to d resolve issues with FG without going on strike the education system go dey always day badly affected. "No work No pay" dey for govt policy which dem d apply with discretion. Govt should soft-pedal but also prevent reoccurrence of strikes cause em don d too much for this our country
Merit: 673
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
A typical Nigerians looks for validation from the whites because we have been trained to see them as superior and better than us. Its been encrypted into our memories that nothing good can come out of a black community as such we tend to unconsciously favor the foreigners over our own but on the other hand, this is a forum that's different from the general world work does pay off here so instead of our people looking for handout, put head for ground hustle and when you blow outside, na your people go even they beg for your attention instead of you begging for theirs.
Na onli wth pple wth color nd pple wtout color u go dey observ say persn no dey dabi pass en master. Normally, watin ur teacher teach u, u suppose improv on am bt 4 dis our mata e no b lyk dat. Na onli dem dey sabi pass or na watin dem don allow us beliv.

Dem cari we way b Africans 2 b were dem dey get raw materials, while dem na sense, say dem too sabi via say, na dem open our eye nd we gree lik dat, deyvtry copy dem 4 anytin way we dey do con 4gt say dis same men no dey allow our pple way create somtin com back. Dem dey mak dem asset once.
Na d mata be dat .
We too gud 4 dem I no go lie una bt, we no dey appreciate ourcef nd we dey allow greed kil us via corruption. E no suppose b so.
legendary

Try dey reduced your image big man, so when person dey view your post, image alone no go chop all person screen. I believed dem been dun show you how to do am for ur previous posts, go run am sharperly also images like this discourage meeiters assuming person been wan review your post history bless you. Also why una no dey even start cryptocurrency or Bitcoin related topic for the thread. All this politics and society discussion wey full here no fit give theymos reason to run us board. I understand we gas try dey make the thread active but abeg less of politics & society discussion and more of Bitcoin and crypto related discussion so our knowledge fit dey expand on the subject.

Belike we go soon vote on what type of topics are welcomed for discussion here and limited number of topics to be started per day. I understand everybody wan start topic as we get plenty things to discuss but make we easy pressure. In regards to the news both the FG and ASUU no serious. You mean all this no follow for the negotiation dem be dey do for 8 months, rubbish.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 861
Livecasino.io
I for like shook mouth for this Satoprincess matter but walahi I nor go do because the kind comments wey I see some of our Naija brother make about am as at then make me cringe. But I thank God say e she dey okay. Las las God nor shame her.

Agbe baba make ASSU just go back strike because if my popsy na professor and the FG come do half payment give am of me sef nor go like am because e nor make sense. Right now the only thing we person fit hold on to na hope. We just hope say Naija go better soonest and all this nonsense to end.
Pages:
Jump to: